[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel bans book for depicting love between Jew and Palestinian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
And American politicians come out and defend this country to the death. How are they any different from Nazi Germany?

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.694620
>>
The Jews did this
>>
How Israel isn't treated as an apartheid state is beyond me.
>>
>>12954
Good lobbying tbh There weren't billionaire Afrikaans in the Western World paying millions of dollars to politicians and investing in news networks for the purpose of defending south africa. The Afrikaans were never victims of a genocide and then went on to emulate that genocidal state.
>>
>>12954
israel was the biggest supporter of apartheid south africa. Most wealth (diamonds etc) of south africa is controlled by jews
>>
Israelis are killing Muslims so no one gives a shit. The Nazi's killed jews who control the media so we here about it all the time
>>
Did anyone actually read the book or are we just going to be /pol/ in this thread?
>>
Why ccant I read the whole thing? Gay.
>>
>>12949
You gotta source that I don't have to pay for?
>>
>>12985
There any thread we *aren't* /pol/ in?
>>
>>12949
Look I'm neutral in these situations so I won't move to one side or the other. You posted an article that can't be read and we have to take your advice nah many I ain't no nig nog
>>
>>12949
Real Americans don't need some symbolism from far right leaning conservatives to provoke our national identity, or make us feel obligated to swear defense for a foreign country.
>>
>>12950
Yes. Yes they did
>>
>>12949
Considering how big their military is and how well accustomed they are to conflict i think they should be able to defend themselves, no need to drag america into their problems
>>
>Jews suggest outlawing Nazi-ism after WW2 for "extreme prejudice"
>Saddams Ba'ath party is banned after he's taken out of power, essentially believe the same things such as no race mixing.

It seems the Israelis are starting to follow the same train of thought now. Are we going to remove and outlaw their parties and beliefs?
>>
The same people who pushes the ideal of diversity but ban books for a interracial relationship between a jew and a arab. They first pushed movies of white men with native women then they made the big step of pushing black male white female female relationship but go and ban a book for a relationship.
>>
>>12968
de beers, if you're wondering who controls diamonds
>>
>>12949
Not my problem, I'm not interested in getting in a pissing match between Muslims and Israelis.
>>
>>12949
I approve this Israeli decision. I support Israel!
>>
>Israel bans
More like "Israel removes book from recommended reading list for high schoolers". The book itself is actually selling better than ever (even getting reprinted in a new edition) thanks to the controversy.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT

you are literally criticising the only stable democracy in the entire middle east for not promoting one book (which was criticised for being too graphic rather than the political content) and saying that they are moving towards split state slavery????? You guys are worse than that one racist uncle.
>>
You have to understand Israel and Hamas are secretly working together. You see, from cucked countries like you, Hamas gets literally millions of dollars of aid every year. Its not even aid, just cold hard cash. The Hamas leadership pockets this money. Thats why you look at there net worth and there all fucking billionaires. How does this help Israel? Well, Israel and Netanyahu like to use there military. I'm not saying they love eachother, but Netanyahu condones it. Anyway, this is how the cycle goes. Hamas shoots rockets into Israel, Israel destroys the gaza strip, Hamas makes money. Just follow the money, kids. You can solve any problem with that tip.
>>
It wasn't banned entirely, just from teaching it at schools, like 99% of other books.
>>
Israel is not like Nazi Germany at all.

Even if there are a few similar things (oppression of minorities, etc.) the state is not set up anything like the Nazi regime. They actually do have political competition, it's just that the right wingers have been winning lately.

Also, by the standards of the region, they are actually better on Palestinian rights that Syria or Egypt is on their native populations' rights. Sad but true. In one night the Egyptian military killed more protestors than people who died in the entire last Gaza War.

In Syria they bomb bread lines.
>>
>>13278
Yeah but the anti-Israel circlejerk is too strong
>>
>>13329
Correct
>>
>>13329
yes, this.
i wonder how many books are banned from the curriculum in the US school system ?
OP should probably go back to /pol/
>>
>>13296
>the only stable democracy in the entire middle east
If you haven't caught wind of it, let me explain it to you:
The main complaint about Israel is that their large political influence, intelligence tactics and allies are the reason WHY they are the only stable democracy in the entire middle east.

Not arguing for nor against that idea, but please don't be so simple-minded. Just because it's and oasis of progress does not mean that guarantees our support.

>>12949
OP you are a massive faggot for providing such shitty incomplete story and terrible link.
>>
>>13296
Jews are trash and only *good* thing about them is that some remove kebab
>>
>>13330
>Even if there are a few similar things (oppression of minorities, etc.)
eat shit faggot,minorities have affirmative action programs,political positions and even high ranking army jobs

Israelis have a right at keeping their identity,education and preserving their ethnic composition however they wish.
This is true for any people.

Just because the socio-cultural trend nowadays,in Europe and America, is that of ruining any sense of identity,history,culture,nation and ethnic heritage,hating your people,colonizing yourself with hateful,bigoted foreigners, ,which is somehow seen as self-righteouss and morally satisfying ,doesn't meant everyone should do it.
>>
>>12968
this is true, they even shared a nuclear program
apartheid bros, camping on safari, exchanging tips over nuclear hellfire
>>
>>12949
>How are they any different from Nazi Germany?

You're seriously not doing that are you? Godwin's law, google it.

>>13278
>>13329
>>13296

I don't know about you, but I don't support censorship, especially if It's because of moral reasons rather than political ones.
>>
Literally the first thing that article states is:
"Move comes despite the fact that the official responsible for teaching of literature in secular state schools recommended the book for use in advanced literature classes, as did a professional committee of academics and educators."
Every country does weird/offensive crap once in a while. Stop the double standard for Israel.
>>
>>12949
>How are they any different from Nazi Germany?
OP you belong on /pol/
>>
>>12968
>>>12954
>Most wealth (diamonds etc) of south africa is controlled by jews
Not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews
>>
>>12954
Because they don't persecute based on race...
>>
>>13749
>It's okay if Israel did it.
>>
>>13917
how can you pack so much bullshit in such a short post
>>
>>12955
>The Afrikaans were never victims of a genocide
The second boer war saw them all rounded up and put into concentration camps by the British where they slowly starved to death. I don't see how this was any different than what happened to the Jews tbh.
>>
That country's military used to raid small settlements in the border to kidnap kids and harvest their organs, and the media largely didn't say a thing about it.
>>
>>13330
Am Israeli, support for left had been increasing recently - past election was close to being left. Most think next will be left, but current events are sitting the pot white a lot
>>
>>13296
>the only stable democracy in the entire middle east

kek
>>
I'm not too well informed
Why is it that we continue to support Israel?
>>
>>12949
"Palestinians" don't exist.
>>
Gun loving Texan here and I have to admit, Israel is the second largest terrorist organization in the history of the world., second only to The United States.
>>
>>16002
Due simply to propaganda portrayed by the official mouthpiece of The United States government, the main stain media.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.