[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video of the terror attack at Tel Aviv, Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 18.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_hoQqT3q94
4 civilians murdered in the attack
the terrorist are two Palestinian cousins from the village Yatta.

the video shows:
the first angle of attack
the neutralization of one of the terrorists
and the second angle of attack

more simialr videos on the same channel
>>
how is this different from a shooting in the US?
Was there a political statement attached to the shooting? If not, why call it a terror attack?
>>
This isn't a terror attack, guys, it's just some palestinian guys in an israeli market shooting indiscriminately into crowds of civilians.
The fact that there (allegedly, let's at least try to be a little objective here) were four of them in the same location is mere coincidence. They most likely arrived independently and it's happenstance that none of them shot at each other. This obviously wasn't even coordinated to create terror in the populace, and those people running away, well, wouldn't you run away too? "Terrorist" is laughable. Nothing to see here but more reactionary propaganda.
>>
>>48922
These are freedom fighters
>>
>>48922
More context? I dont believe you
>>
>>48922
>were four of them
there are two suspects
>>
>>48914
palestinians attacking Israeli civilians for the purpose of destryoing the state of israel
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.