[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brave man, amiright?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: olive_garden_bill-800x430.jpg (84 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
olive_garden_bill-800x430.jpg
84 KB, 800x430
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/muslim-family-touched-after-stranger-pays-dinner-tab-and-wishes-them-merry-christmas-beautiful-family/
>>
>>12094
Wow that is so PC, bro!
>>
>>12094
Wow so brave...
>>
>>12128
They could have declared Jihad on his ass right then and there...
>>
>>12132
pessimistic
>>
>>12094
I believe the last time I had a tilapia from there it was pretty bland and tasteless. Though tilapia is pretty much what I get everywhere if they have nothing else I want. Wonder if they enjoyed the meal.
>>
Whereas I would have ordered something containing pork and poured it all over their food and then stared them in the eyes for a full five seconds before walking out.
>>
>>12247
Well, that's one way to be a racist dock.
>>
>>12247
Edgy
>>
>>12094
Brave? Maybe in the sense of showing the generosity that the South is known for, rather than the racism that seems so popular.
>>
>>12258
Treating people differently on the basis of their race is racism. If he paid this family's bill because they were Muslim, he's a racist.
>>
>Muslims were told "Merry Christmas"
>Muslims say "Merry Christmas to you too and God bless such a beautiful heart you have"

Why didnt they get super offended like my liberal friends do?
>>
>>12094
>Guy's name is Eslam S. Mohamed
Fuck

Still that's a fucking huge check to pay for.
>>
>>12266
No it's probably such a rarity to see Muslims at an Olive Garden that he treated them like gold, right?!
>>
>>12269
>this is what "War on Christmas" people want you to believe
>>
>>12266
Honestly I'd be offended.
>>
>>12094
my mind goes to how a majority of blacks keep asking for handouts or playing victim roles. and it is enabled across the country. The same with women.

Then it goes to asian americans and how they are seen as smart and successful, even though american propaganda and discrimination against them in mass is most recent.

And now to see where Latinos and Brownies end up. this will be interesting.
>>
>>12266
this. there is really no reason this should have happened.
>>
I'm sorry, Georgia, I'm sorry it has to be this way for you...
/**********************| |
\***********************\ \
|************************| |
\_**********************| |
|_*******************_|_|
|______________/
>>
>>12347
>playing victim roles
In getting shot in the street based of nothing but being black? That's what you're referring too right?
>asian americans and how they are seen as smart and successful, even though american propaganda and discrimination against them in mass is most recent.
A few years of propoganda is nothing compared to disenfranchising an entire race of people for hundreds of years.
>>
>>12354
>playing victim roles
>A few years of propoganda is nothing compared to disenfranchising an entire race of people for hundreds of years.

That is victimizing black people. You put black people into the victim role.

Being resentful of your place in society compared to Asian Americans is petty.

Something different happened between Asians and Blacks. Putting them down instead of trying to figure it out what, will do nothing for the Black populace of America.
>>
>>12361
>You put black people into the victim role.
That is correct

>Being resentful of your place in society compared to Asian Americans is petty.
When the fuck did I do anything like that?

>Something different happened between Asians and Blacks. Putting them down instead of trying to figure it out what, will do nothing for the Black populace of America.
I literally said nothing against this and we are in agreement. I said that disenfranchising thousands of people over hundreds of years is not the same as a few years of wartime propaganda. Nothing on the scale or severity of what happened to black people happened to Asian people. The hatred of asians (which has only been specific parts of Asian people, not even the whole umbrella term) is not something that's engrained in American history and consciousness.
>>
>>12266
Muslim is not a race. Religious affiliation does not define biological race holy shit.
>>
>>12635
That's true, but Islam is heavily correlated with a certain race to the extent that it's acceptable to treat it as one in colloquial conversation.
>>
>>12347
I'd encourage you to do some more research on the status of Asian-Americans in American society. There's a pretty stark divide between wealthy immigrants who often have technical degrees, and poorer migrants and urban populations who have been here for generations.
The same applies to blacks, by the way. African immigrants (who aren't refugees fleeing a place like Somalia) have a relatively high median income and rate of college graduation.
>>
>>12655
Damage control.
>>
>>12712
Hesrightyouknow.jpg
>>
>>12712
He's right u no
>>
>>12655
Which race? They are on every fucking continent.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.