[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Four-year-old boy falls 12 feet into zoo enclosure, animal is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 1
>http://archive.is/gVmbU

>A zoo shot and killed a 17-year-old gorilla that grabbed and dragged a four-year-old boy who fell into the its enclosure on Saturday afternoon.

>Authorities said the boy, who fell 10 to 12 feet, is expected to recover after being picked up out of the moat and dragged by the 400-pound male, lowland gorilla named Harambe.

>The boy was in the moat for about 10 minutes and was in between the gorilla's legs when the gorilla was shot, according to WLWT.

>While zoo officials are still investigating, they believe the boy crawled through a railing barrier, and then fell into the moat.

TL;DR: kid fell into the gorilla pit, kid wasn't in danger, zoo police killed the gorilla instead of just putting him to sleep with a tranquilizer.
>>
I hope their family goes to the Grand Canyon next time.
>>
>>46799
He was in danger, that gorilla dragged him around like a ragdoll and a tranquilliser isn't like you see in Hollywood and needs to be carefully dosed while taking time to work.
>>
>>46808
And sniper's are staffed regularly at zoos?

Shooting was a risk too, to the boy, other gorillas, and the bystanders. Hope they make the parents pay for the disposal of the body, or have CPS knock on their front door to give them a scare.

Seriously this zoo hasn't had an incident since it opened in 1875.

I'll bet the boy is an insufferable underestimated ADD twat--a twat through no fault of his own, 100% parents.

Sorry, just a bit bitter because I had a 4 year old of my client that ruined my keyboard and computer in the exam room, and we're still fighting the parents to buy us a new one. We don't want to go to court over a petty computer.
>>
>>46810
They should have tranquilized him first. And if he reacted violently to that they could have shot him. Odds are that with a tranquilizer dart he would have backed off.
>>
>>46810
Muh gorilla
>>
Parent your fucking kid! It's really simple. Stop letting google and Netflix do a shitty job that you can do better with minimal effort.

But you know, it's also hard to be a parent in America. They're probably working 10 hour days and no getting any sleep just to support their kids. Nothing is black and white except crayons.
>>
>>46799
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY!
HE DIN DU NUFFIN!
>>
>>46810
>I'll bet the boy is an insufferable underestimated ADD twat
I would not be the least bit suprised if that were true.
>>
>>46805
This. 100% this.
>>
Blackwidow counters Winston confirmed
>>
Should've let the gorilla have the kid. Allow natural selection do it's thing.
>>
>>46810
People really got to stop believing what they see in movies
>>
#BLM yo this black on black crime needs to stop
>>
>>46799
why didn't they just send in a bigger gorilla to fight the first gorilla?
>>
>>46810
>Seriously this zoo hasn't had an incident since it opened in 1875.
So why risk one now? Kill the gorilla, avoid all the bad shit that comes with a dead kid on your hands. This was the best thing they could do in this situation, you don't risk a child's life to save an animal's.
>>
>>46839
Fucking shitter Winstons not using they're abilities
>>
>>46884
Uh killing a gorilla still counts as an incident, you retard. There was little reason to shoot the gorilla.
>>
>>46830
You shouldn't really call google and Netflix shitty in any respect since they weren't designed to parent children. That would be like blaming a kickball for not teaching little Timmy about long division.

Parenting is definitely tough, but there is certainly an overabundance of shit parents who don't deserve sympathy in America (and the rest of the world).
>>
>>46810
The zoo had very poor fencing. Seriously, you guys know how kids are - they'll go anywhere if they can, and take risks not knowing them. The kid climbed over the fence. Also, shooting it's not very risky at all. Hitting the kid is very low risk, he's a tiny target and the pen's not far down.

>>46828 Tranquilizer darts take about 10 minutes to work. Gorillas are massive beasts. You should see the footage where he drags the kid around like a ragdoll, not caring about potentially cracking a few bones or not.

Just like at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4RWDYW9cRk

Pretty terrifying.
>>
>>67976978
>muh gentle giants
>>
>>46897

Yeah this seems like it may have been a minute or two lapse in parental surveillance. They may have been listening to the zoo ppl talk about the exhibit or tending to their other child and bam! kid saw his opening.
>>
>>46892
Po' baby dindu nuffin

#BLM
>>
If the mother was black, they would have thrown her ass in jail for neglect.

But of course white mom so let's blame the zoo
>>
>>46912
Most people are blaming the parents though ... Let's not make this about race.
>>
>>46912
>>46915
i assumed it was a dindu mother
>>
They should have tranquilized the kid so he would've stopped being a retard.
>>
>>46912

Back to /pol/
>>
>>46912
>chimping out when a black wasn't even involved.
>>
>>46912
Hey, the black woman's husband just died, don't make fun of her.
>>
>>46916
Yes, it was a black family the incident revolves around and no that isn't a gorilla joke. The parents and child are all African American.
>>
This is why gorillas need equal rights.
>>
>>46799
What makes you care more about a gorilla then a human child?
Killing the Gorilla was absolutely the right call under those extreme circumstances. As he could have killed the kid at pretty much at any point (such as getting irritated after being shot with tranq).

Also, why blame the parents? There are conflicting stories of what they were doing when the toddler actually managed to get into the cage. Its not like we know exactly what they were doing, also i bet thousands of parents have literally done the same thing, or worse, at that exact exhibit and nothing happened. Why jump to randomly blaming bad parenting?

It really sucks that it happened, hopefully the zoo will take more precautionairy saftey measures, but throwing blame out because a gorilla being shot personally offends you for some reason, is pretty silly.
>>
>>46799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=uv4Fvs9jQpc
>>
>>46936
People don't crawl into gorilla cages every day so I doubt that happened in that exact place asshole. It is 100% the parents fault. You have a four year old son that kept asking to go into the pit and you aren't even paying enough attention to him to stop him.
>>
>>46810
>I'll bet the boy is an insufferable underestimated ADD twat

He's three years old
>>
>>46799
the fact that enclosure security was bested by a 4year old should probably be the focus of this whole shitstorm. Not the parents, not the gorilla, not how the zoo handled the situation, but that a toddler could get in there in the first place.
>>
>>46900
>you don't know how kids are
I am a parent and from how that railing looks, they would have to not be paying attention for a long time (aka at least a full minute) for the child to achieve what he did. Not saying parents should watch their kids every waking moment, but if you are in a public crowded place and are stationary for a while, keep the kid in the periphriary.

Especially if my child had a penchant for climbing random shit, which a parent typically figures out as soon as the child walks.

>>46945
It has worked for decades and decades before this without incident. Some kids can really climb, but they must be taught not to or learn the lesson the hard way from injury. Also, even if they are brilliant climbers, they are small in frame and strength and can only go so far so fast. This kid isn't some mutant.
>>
>>46940
So its the parents fault because they didn't take there 4 year old son literally. Even though, like most 4 year olds, probably says bullshit like this all the fucking time.

They told him no, he can't. Then had to tend to there other kids for a couple seconds and by that time he had already gone over the railing.
Its not like they totally left him alone at the exhibit, they were still there but there attention was shifted long enough for 4 year old to get over railing.

Zoom out alittle bit, look at the big picture here.
You are expecting 2 parents to never let 2 kids have any freedom for at least 4 years. Thats totally unrealistic and just a emotionally charged response to a shitty event.

Zoo made the right call and parents should not be blamed.
>>
>>46945
Enclosures are designed to keep animals in while giving a good view to the public, most of them are pretty easy to get into if you cross the short rail
>>
I recall someone's kid getting ripped apart by African wild dogs at Pittsburgh zoo a few years ago, because apparently the parent lifted and placed the child on top of the railing overlooking the enclosure "for a better look", and then dropped the boy.

I wonder if something like that happened again this time. You don't just fall in.
>>
>>46952

>You are expecting 2 parents to never let 2 kids have any freedom for at least 4 years

There's a fair bit of middle ground between watching your kid next to an open air gorilla exhibit and not letting them have any freedom for at least 4 years.
>>
#gorillalivesmatter
>>
>>46955
well im a firm believer in designing things based around murphy's law that if it can happen it will.

it could happen, and it did.

you go to six flags and have to be this tall to ride. shit can still go wrong but the safety measures in place are an attempt to keep what can go wrong from happening.

if it is a place frequented by adults and children alike, then why not design it, or redesign it with those concerns in mind. children climb. parents dont always pay full attention and themselves become distracted by the exhibit.

seems like common sense to me. a obstacle that blends in with the exhibit presenting a higher physical challenge to a 4year old kid that would maybe prevent this whole thing from happening.

so the zoo fucked up. the mom fucked up. the kid was being a kid. and the gorilla was finally set free. but lets make a mountain out of a mole hill anyway. we need something to distract attention from any focus on real problems now dont we?
>>
Does anyone else think the gorilla didn't seem that hostile?

At one point it looks like it props the kid up and is protecting him. I mean yeah the kid got dragged but the ape probably doesn't know his own strength, and getting dragged is not necessarily a damaging injury. Maybe he was moving the kid and didn't mean him harm. Gorillas are large but are not particularly known for their violent tendencies, they're herbivores and not as violent as say chimpanzees or other carnivorous zoo animals.
Though I can understand if all they had was a rifle maybe killing the gorilla was the best call at the time. Lots of steps could have been taking to avoid this. None of us were there and will never know what the situation called for.
>>
I wonder if they'll auction off the gun used to shoot the gorilla?
>>
>>46799
Human life trumps animal life. It always has and always will. The gorilla died through no fault of his own but he was still just an animal (endangered or not). The parents fucked up and the zoo fucked up. Putting him down quickly was the only way to save the kid. Anyone who'd chose the life of the gorilla over the kids is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>46973
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
I would rather a endangered gorilla be alive than a nigglet tbh
>>
>>46968
The tranquilizer doesn't put them down instantly, the chance of the gorilla hurting the kid in confusion or anger were too great
>>
>>46977
Nothing edgy about it. There are millions of nigs and only like 1000 of thid gorilla
>>
>>46968
there is a movie called, instinct

i believe you would enjoy it

free on youtube

can change the way you look at things
>>
>>46988
so? What does that have to do with shooting children.
>>
>>46936
SIlverbacks don't get that status in their group by being unpredictable and violent, that's a human thing. They are calm critters skilled in conflict resolution, making all kinds of terrifying displays before ever committing to violence as a last resort. He keeps peace in his harem and in his turf by displays of dominance rarely enforced with real violence.
The kid was not seen as a threat, and the gorilla was probably trying to keep him safe from the screeching crowd of humans, but even just moving him around could have seriously injured or killed him, it's true. Gorillas are gentle, but only relative to other gorillas. I was at a zoo with my 3 yr old daughter looking at a juvenile gorilla through bullet-proof plastic. The little gorilla playfully threw a chunk of stone at my daughter's face and ambled off with a cheeky look over it's shoulder. Without that window she would have been broken like an egg.
Still, that gorilla was not acting like the kid was a threat, the real danger was the crowd making him agitated and making him rough the kid up moving him and maybe twisting him badly.
TLDR fear-crazed pigs solve another problem with a bullet
>>
>>46992
Jane Goodall disagrees. She came out in support of the zoo's staff
>>
>>46994
What does that whore know about gorillas?
>>
>>46912
The mother IS black. Sheeboon parenting.
>>
Okay, I worked in a zoo washing windows, emptying trash bins, and just general cleaning. through the years I worked there I observed 1000's of people of all ages, and races teasing, the western lowland gorillas. People would look at the gorillas through apeglass while tapping on the glass, making faces at them, flashing their rascal scooter lights at them, laughing at them when they charge the glass, and waving food at them then eating infront of them. I'm no Primatologist but I would think they might be mad at one of the all the people teasing them.
>>
>>46997
>>
The parents look related to the victim
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/31/00/34C8870D00000578-0-image-a-1_1464652047487.jpg
>>
>>47001
These kinds of posts used to make me laugh but now that I've seen them 1000x it just makes me sigh.
>>
In regards to blacks claiming white privilege over gorilla’s death story.

The kid and mother where black.
http://www.examiner.com/article/gorilla-shot-angry-blacks-claim-white-privilege-turns-out-the-boy-is-black

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/michelle-gregg-cincinnati-zoo-mother-mom-name-gorilla-harambe-facebook-photos-son-petition/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cincinnati-gorilla-shooting-wrong-michelle-8084364

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyOOKSv-5o
>>
>>46938
>all these racist blacks assuming it was a white kid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
>>
Riot!

>>46884
>he wouldn't risk a child's life to save an animal's
>
>>
>>46952
>parents should not be blamed when their four year old climbs into a gorilla cage

The sad part is i think youre serious.
>>
>>46972
While what you say is normally true, i dont think the life of this particular human necessarily trumps that of an animal. He is clearly a hazard to himself and has a godawful mother. At what point do you allow nature to run its course?
>>
every ignorant dipshit complaining about them shooting the stupid gorilla deserves to be thrown into a gorilla enclosure and left to its mercy
>>
>>46799
ah yes
they should have taken the chance with a tranq and risked the kid being literally torn apart limb by limb in front of everyone
>>
>>47013
nature ran its course when the humans came to the defence of their fellow human at the expense of the non-human.
>>
>be a gorilla in America
>get shot

lemonman.jpg
>>
>>46799
If it was an adult I'd say let the gorilla do what it wants. But it's a 4 year old boy, you cannot take that risk. Zoos are an abomination against mankind anyway, this whole tragedy would have been avoided if human beings didn't treat these creatures like a lifeless display toy for their own inane amusement.
>>
>>46808
It also threw the child 10 feet into the air and slammed him against a wall. Fuck the gorilla.
>>
They could have used rubber bullets to scare him off or bean bag guns to knock him out.
It works on protesters.
Jussayin...
>>
>>47025
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>46936
>child is black
>one out of 4 children in the family
>his mum lives on welfare

Fuck that kid
>>
>>47020
Liberal bs
>>
>>46992
Just by pure strength alone he could have killed the child even if he didn't want to harm him. did u not see how he was dragging him?
>>
>>47029
good point
>>
>>47025
>shoot it with rubber bullets/bean bag guns
>literally goes apeshit and crushes the kid's spine with one hit
>>
>>46925
kek
>>
>>46799
The Gorilla had to die

Life aint always roses, sometimes you have to make tough decisions. I'm just glad they valued the boy's life over the Gorilla's.
>>
>>47025
Shooting a gorilla with rubber bullets and beanbags would be like shooting a brick wall with rubberbands and paintballs
>>
>>47057
I'm not.

He's a dumb ADD nigger with dumb nigger parents. We have millions of those in America. There are less then 1,000 western lowlands gorillas left in the world.

I honestly think i would have rather seen the kid die. When i first heard the story on the radio i expected them to say that's what happened, because if you crawl into an endangered gorilla's enclosure that's on you.
>>
>>47020
Animals only worth to us is food/medicianl, entertainment, and environmental reasons.
>>
>>47068
>3 year old
>Dumb

Omg what a revelation
>>
>>47068
>There are less then 1,000 western lowlands gorillas left in the world.

So?
>>
>>47004
http://controversialtimes.com/animals/gorilla-shot-because-of-white-privilege-whats-wrong-with-this-logic/
literally the dumbest thing ever
>>
>>46839
Kek
>>
>>46989
I read the book it's loosely based on, Ishmael. Good read. Didn't know they made a movie from it, thanks.
>>
>>47020
This is actually a very good point.
>>
Fucker looks like he's posing for a portrait
>>
>>47021
I didn't see that happen.
>>
>>46900
I'm not saying shooting the gorilla was the wrong solution but saying the gorilla wasn't caring about the child is a bit far fetched. The people reacting hysterically more than likely forced the decision to put the gorilla down.
>>
Well now all these naturalists an animal TV personalities are airing PSAs online that say "parents, put down the selfie stick. Endangered animals aren't replaceable by chucking money at them.."

Which is an even bigger hint to me that this was 100% the parents' negligence.

http://fox8.com/2016/05/31/zoos-arent-your-babysitter-animal-experts-speak-out-on-zoos-decision-to-shoot-kill-rare-gorilla/

>Zoos aren't your babysitter
And here we reach the crux of the issue, selfish parents.

>>47071
There are 7 billion humans. Your point?
>>46994
She agrees like Corwin that shooting was the only course of action left, but that this innocent gorilla died and it was the fault of stupid parents who shouldn't have kids.

>The boy went under a rail, through wires and over a moat wall to get into the enclosure, according to the zoo.

This wasn't a flimsy enclosure. He also did not fall into the enclosure. This took multiple minutes to achieve.
>>
>>46799
People make mistakes. Could both lives have been spared? Possible but why take the risk. If it was your kid in there I'm sure your tone would change. It was the right decision.
>>
>>46799
>be a zoo gorilla
>stupid kid tries to post up on your turf
>beat kid into a bloody pulp as all these hairless niggas watch
>zoo staff hooks it up with some dope tranquilizers
>wake up
>pile of fresh fruit waiting for you
>putrid pile of your gorilla shit has been cleaned up

>tfw you murdered a small child in front of dozens of witnesses and continue living like a king
>>
>>46799
#GorillaLivesMatter
>>
>>47126
Of course the tone would change, because that's how instincts work anon. Parents generally try to protect their offspring. Playing that off like it makes some difference is pointless, because the kid wouldn't even be in that situation if the parents were competent. A handler probably could have easily recovered the child without issue, shooting it was just the easier way.

It didn't help that people were screeching at the gorilla in English, confusing and stressing out the gorilla.
>>
>>47137
Like I said people make mistakes. The fact of the matter is the kids life is more important than the gorillas
>>
>>47126
If it was my kid they wouldn't be stupid enough to jump into a gorilla pen and I wouldn't be a shitty enough parent to let them.
>>
>>47020
That little kid didnt invent zoos you dolt
>>
>>47123
10 Gorilla < 1 human life
>>
>>46897

Ugh, i hate kids...
>>
>>47158

Debatable. Let's see what the kid grows up to be. That Gorilla generated a lot of money in his lifetime. The kid better grow up and not be another dumb nigger thug wannabe. I won't hold my breath though.
>>
>>46799
WHY THE FUCK DO CHILDREN KEEP FALLING IN PITS WITH ANIMALS?
>>
Hey theres a new ride for Disney.
The Kerchak drag.
>>
>>47197
Nig nog family reunion
>>
I blame the mother 100% for fucks sakes shes an administrator for a daycare! How can you fuck up this bad as a daycare administrator?
>>
>>47068
/pol/ is leaking.
Quit being edgy kiddo.

I'd say something about if it was your kid and they fell in, your tune would change but then I realised you're too goddamn stupid to find a woman and manage to breed.
>>
>>46997
Everything you retard look her up.
>>
>>46799
>gorrila getting shot because stupid ADHD nigglet invaded its territory
>gorilla wasn't even violent,just chilled
>your species is wiped out because niggers like eating bushmeat
>forced to live in a zoo
#humanprivilege
>>
Mother works in a daycare center.
Her job is to watch over kids so nothing happens to them. Her kid climbs a fence and jumps 15 feet down to a cage full of animals that can rip him apart to get away from her.
>>
>>47246
And back to tumblr with you.
>>
Bullshit story
>>
>>46994
>Jane Goodall disagrees. She came out in support of the zoo's staff

Did she?

http://time.com/4353115/jane-goodall-gorilla-harambe-cincinnati-zoo/

http://www.janegoodall.org/wp-content/uploads/2796_001.pdf
>>
>>46998
Harambe was a good kid, but ultimately a product of his environment. His parents are to blame, if anything.
>>
Wow, The Legend of Tarzan Trailer looks fucking amazing.
>>
>>46936
> What makes you care more about a gorilla then a human child?
Natural selection
>>
>gonna lynch this little african child
>>
Anyone have the video with the moment they kill the gorilla?
>>
>>47360
>Zoo
>Endangered species
>Natural selection
>>
>>47183
>citation needed
>>
we need to start a petition to get the mother to change her son's name to Harambe.
>>
>>47385
No but theres a few of the gorilla dragging the kid.

Nigga he just wanted to smoke a blunt with the kid.
>>
>>47396
I fail to get your point. The kid did something incredibly dangerous, even if it was in a safe place like a zoo. If you willingly go into a pen for no reason, then yeah you just risked getting Darwin'd
>>
It's especially tragic that the gorilla died just after it's starring role in the new Ghostbusters.
>>
Should have evacuated the area first.
All those screaming people probably freaked donkey kong out.
>>
You know what would have happened if they used a tranq? The motherfucking gorilla would go literal apeshit because hes all tense from the people screaming.

He'd then pick up said kiddo up by the skulll where he'd then punch the kid into the wall where the kid would die from a broken rib piercing his heart.
>>
>>47421
Hol up.
>>
They had to kill the gorilla.

Either kill the gorilla first before he does anything. Maybe get sued.

Or try to save both, child and gorilla, but gorilla would kill kid. Gorilla would still be put down. The mom would defenetily sue.

The zoo did the right thing.
>>
>>47471
Data shows that gorillas have killed less people than african-americans.
Data shows that africans eat gorillas and hunt them into extinction.
Data shows that there are 1 million africans for every silverback gorilla.
Data shows that gorillas are less violent and more peaceful than africans.

Therefore killing the gorilla was outright murder for nothing.
Iresponsible parents need to be punished,along with their ill-bred offspring.

Not shooting a gorilla like a troglodyte caveman from Detroit.
>>
>>47471
There was absolutely no guarantee that the gorilla would kill the kid.
>>
>>47475
Being a creature that is caracterized by its aggresiveness
>>
>>47489
Silverbacks are usually very calm and don't just randomly attack other creatures unless they have to.
>>
>>47472
Now try inserting any race or creed into any of those statements about what the data shows, instead of blacks. Or just, you know, humans.

Now try inserting any other animal into the same statements. Ever kill a fly? A spider? I've killed loads. So have most people I know. But I know of nobody first-hand who has been killed by either.
I also had chicken for dinner. I know of no chickens that have had human for dinner, or even one that assaulted a human.
>>
>>47020
zoos aren't bad

They literally save animals from going extinct

It's like those safari preserves in africa, they are literally the safest places for the animals to breed to go up in numbers, people who want to ban them are insane.
>>
>>47490
>Randomly
>something being shot at him and people shouting
I think that's enough reason for him to be histeric
>>
>>46999
>flashing their rascal scooter lights at them
What?
>>
the twitter and tumblr "omg go vegetarian save the world and go gay" community is obviously really butthurt about this but wtf the kid would've died
>>
>>47496
>safari
>zoo
You fucking retard.
>>
Gorillas are the dudebro trolls of the jungle.
>>
>>47498
Animals don't understand what being shot at means, numbnuts. Otherwise they would try to avoid it.
>>
>>47549
Except he didn't? Unless you have some kind of prescient sight, you have no idea how the alternative could have turned out.

Do you know how strong a gorilla is? He could have just as easily gone berserk if the shot wasn't immediately fatal.
>>
>>47575
Zoos aren't there purely for your entertainment. They house at-risk animals (some of which are rescues) and the primary function is to educate and raise awareness.

Fucks sake what went wrong with our culture that nobody can practice critical thinking.
>>
>>47360
I dont think you fully grasp the concept of natural selection.

Maybe google it a little bit more.
>>
>>47490
They're also very territorial.
>>
>>46799
>>46882

Well, if I know my disney movies, they could've just sent someone in to gently talk the gorilla down, and maybe reason with him.

It didn't have to come to this.
>>
>>47632
I mean that if people weren't shouting he could have been easily sedated or taken the kid without harming him but the mom and all the other fags started shouting like idiots thinking that the gorilla would spare him if they said OMG enough times
>>
>>47737
>OH LAWD
>MAH BABY
>SOMEBODY SAVE MAY BABY
>YOU TRICK APE DON'T HURT MAH BABY
>>
>>47738
Exactly also keked
>>
>>47737
Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.