[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian Government agrees to participate in peace talks to end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Syria.jpg (53 KB, 959x650) Image search: [Google]
Syria.jpg
53 KB, 959x650
http://news.yahoo.com/syria-ready-enter-geneva-peace-talks-foreign-minister-070928842.html

>"Syria is ready to participate in the Syrian-Syrian dialogue in Geneva without any foreign interference," Walid Muallem said during a press briefing following his meeting with Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi.

>With crucial backing from the United States and Russia, the plan aims to install a ceasefire in Syria, possibly in January, when talks could also begin.
>>
>>11456
Great we can return the Syrians now...
>>
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
I pray everything goes well soon.
I wish well to the Syrian people.
>>
What if its a trap?! Lol, sure, get them refugees back
>>
>He added Syria was also waiting to receive a list of "terrorist organisations" that would not be allowed to participate in the talks.
Sounds like "peace talks" between Assad and himself.
>>
>ceasefire in syria
>ceasefire
>in syria
>kek
>>
The real question is who is going to enforce this "ceasefire"?
>>
>>11740
the UN probably, with major help of the US, because nobody in the region wants to help
>>
>peace talks
>only one side has agreed to participate

yeah its nothing
>>
>>11466
Edgy
>>
>>11767
Not a single member of the UN is going to be willing to send troops to enforce a ceasefire.
>>
>>11767
LOL
>>
>>11466
get out libtard cuck sanderslover r3eeeeee
>>
>im-fucking-plying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.