[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drake Bell DUI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: just dui.jpg (81 KB, 634x793) Image search: [Google]
just dui.jpg
81 KB, 634x793
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3371135/Former-teen-star-Drake-Bell-29-arrested-suspicion-DUI-released-10-hours-later-20-000-bail.html

IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THE FINE
>>
Just blame it on Megan
>>
>Tfw Drake grew up to be more attractive and richer than Bell
Top kek
>>
>>11443
Made me chuckle
>>
How is this news? Why is it still the top. You truly are a bunch of grade A faggots
>>
>>11444
>Drake
>Not Josh

Bruh
>>
>>11454
My bad.
>>
>>11452
My initial thought, just for the nostalgia I guess.

>>11454
You know the casting was good when the idiot pretty boi turns out to be the burn out and the fat smarter one actually does shit with his life.
>>
>>11452
dont bump it then
>>
>>11440
DONT BUT THE BELL IN HELL
>>
Bumpy poppies A-ha poop
>>
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE 600K DOLLARS IN DEBT
>>
>>11440
20k bail what a cuck
>>
MEEEGAAAN
>>
>>11440
It's SPHERICAL
>>
>>11586
I FOUND A WAY
>>
>>11715
I FOUND A WAYAY
>>
Do u think after they break him in prison he'll take to celebrity prostitution to pay his debt? I feel like this was all part of Dan spiked cider Schneider's plan: build a harem of young females while eliminating the prettyboy competition. It's a wonder Josh got out of there alive. Maybe he groomed him to be his successor and that's why he's doing so well.
>>
>>11741
Dan's like the pimp from LA Confidential. Only instead of hookers who look like famous actresses, you get the real actresses.
>>
>>11741
>>11742
Do you guys think Dan is a pedophile who sexually assaults young preteen/teenager girls, or would they have come forward by now?

Or is he just good at marketing to children?
>>
>>11807
Do you honestly think the casting couch is only for adults man? Look into Corey Feldman and Robert Downy Jr.
>>
>>11839
Dan "Spiked Cider" Schneider does not discriminate.
>>
WELL I NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT'D BE SO SIMPLE BUT
>>
JUST
>>
>>11454
its not even that, drake and bell are the same guy. is that a kind of joke?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.