[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CBS 5 Reporter Had a Really Crappy Monday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1443263222146.jpg (16 KB, 300x321) Image search: [Google]
1443263222146.jpg
16 KB, 300x321
Goodyear Police arrested CBS 5 journo Jonathan Lowe Monday afternoon while he was on assignment, reporting on a former Arizona State University football player who allegedly sacrificed the family dog by putting him in a smoker in order to appease an angry God.

That doesn't begin to explain the kind of day Lowe was having, however.

"Lowe chose to use the front yard of a residence to relieve himself," Goodyear Police Department spokeswoman Lisa Kutis tells New Times. "An onlooker from across the street called it in to officers. They approached him, he said he'd had to relieve himself, and they arrested him."

Lowe was handcuffed and taken to the Goodyear Police station, where he was booked, cited, and released. Kutis says Lowe was cited under Goodyear code violation 11-1-30, "public urination or defecation," a Class 1 misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $2,500 or six months in jail.

Yes, we know what you're thinking.

Goodyear police haven't released the arrest report, but the department confirms that the citation was for defecation. Kutis says the arrest took place at about 3:10 p.m., and that at the time various media outlets had been "in the neighborhood of the home where the dog incident took place."

News of Lowe's arrest was reported by TV news industry gossip site FTVLive.com, which published a photo of the reporter being taken away in handcuffs beneath the headline "Cops Bust the Potty Reporter." A subsequent article on the site claimed Lowe's arrest "was the talk inside the Phoenix newsrooms" and that "two competing stations had video of Lowe being lead [sic] away."

FTVLive.com writer Scott Jones asked, "If the Mayor of Goodyear or Phoenix was arrested for pooping in public, would those stations have covered the story? So, why when a public figure like Lowe is arrested, did stations sit on the news?"

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/cbs-5-reporter-had-a-really-crappy-monday-8306221
>>
When New Times tried to reach Lowe by phone at the newsroom, we were told he wasn't in. CBS 5 news director Dan Wilson declined to comment directly about Lowe's arrest, describing it as a "personnel issue." Wilson did say that Lowe is still employed by the station "as of right now."

Asked why the station didn't report on the arrest, Wilson said it was because the police report had yet to be released and CBS 5 was still assessing the situation.

"Without a police report, we are waiting to make editorial decisions based on more information, and so we're looking for that information," Wilson explains.

A CBS 5 employee, who asked not to be named, tells New Times the incident was discussed in an editorial meeting informing staffers of what happened. The employee says Lowe has the reputation of being "a good reporter," and that it was "sad" that the work he has done would be marred by what happened Monday.

Lowe's bio on CBS 5's website states that he was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina, and has worked as an assignment editor, anchor, and reporter for TV stations in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Saginaw, Michigan. "[H]e brings a bit of southern hospitality and charm to the desert southwest," the bio reads.

It remains to be seen whether he left something other than hospitality and charm in a yard in Goodyear.
>>
>>45502
>It remains to be seen whether he left something other than hospitality and charm in a yard in Goodyear.
Why don't they just go and look at the poop he left in the yard?
>>
>>45501
>A former Arizona State University football player who allegedly sacrificed the family dog by putting him in a smoker in order to appease an angry God.

What the fuck!
>>
>>45501
kek
Hope he doesn't get fired, and next time doesn't shit in anyone's yard.
>>
>>45502
>The employee says Lowe has the reputation of being "a good reporter," and that it was "sad" that the work he has done would be marred by what happened Monday.

Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock; they won't call you the bridge builder.
>>
>>45509
>Arizona State University football player who allegedly sacrificed the family dog

I dug up the story for that, seemed a bit more interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/17/the-devil-made-him-do-it-food-truck-owner-sacrifices-family-poodle-in-barbecue-smoker-during-episode/
>>
>>45601
>Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock; they won't call you the bridge builder.
Take it. Take my upvote, you magnificent, majestic gentleman ;-)
>>
>>45989
>>45601

Let's give the credit to where the credit is due

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_It_to_the_Bone
>>
Typical nigger mimicking it's monkey cousins. Ook ook eek eek dindu nuffin
>>
>>46048
President Trump needs to send them all back to Apefrica in crates.
>>
must be indian
>>
>>46052
or chinese..they shit anywhere
>>
Diarrhea I bet
>>
>>46058

I came pretty close to shitting outside once. While traveling I got the shits and pulled into some bullshit small town. Nearly, everything in the town was closed. Then right as I was about to go into an alley and let loose, I found a single place open. I gave the guy at the counter money for a soda, asked where the bathroom was, and emptied out.

I also had a friend who was traveling and couldn't make it to the bathroom so he pulled over grabbed a grocery bag that was in his car and shit in the bag.

The small mid-western college town I went to school in had a problem with the college kids shitting in people's yards/bushes. I think it was mostly the frat guys that did this.
>>
Now this is shit posting.
>>
>>46066
I had a friend that shit in a bag, not because he had to or because he couldn't find a bathroom but because he wanted to. After he put the poo bag in a girls arms that at the time was drunk and asleep. I bet her morning was shitty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.