[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
http://harpers.org/blog/2016/05/weeklyreview2016-05-10/
>>
>>43815
Donald Trump won a majority of votes in the Indiana Republican primary, making him the party’s presumptive presidential nominee, and the wife of Texas senator and former presidential candidate Ted Cruz denied that her husband was the Zodiac Killer. “I know pretty well who he is,” she said.[1][2] A pro-Trump South Carolina tow-truck driver refused to help a stranded, disabled motorist because her car was decorated with stickers supporting presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. “Every time I deal with these people, I get Berned,” said the driver, “with an ‘e.’”[3] Londoners elected their first Muslim mayor.[4] An Italian economist was questioned on suspicion of terrorism after a fellow passenger on an American Airlines flight witnessed him writing differential equations on a pad of paper.[5] French police removed refugees from an empty school that they had been using for shelter, and at least 28 people were killed when a Syrian refugee camp was bombed by forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad.[6][7] More than 80,000 Canadians were evacuated from in and around Fort McMurray, Alberta, after a wildfire enveloped the area.[8] It was estimated that the fire had destroyed about 1,600 structures and caused $7.3 billion in insurance losses, making it the most expensive natural disaster in Canadian history.
>>
>>43816
>A 29-year-old man was arrested in Ann Arbor, Michigan, for spraying Tomcat rat poison on the olive bar at a local Whole Foods, an Italian judge ruled that stealing sausage and cheese from a supermarket does not constitute a crime if the accused is in dire need, and the National Football League warned players that eating too much meat in Mexico and China can result in false positives on drug tests.[10][11][12] Officials in Mesa, Arizona, removed a sexual-assault-prevention poster that referred to boys as “wolves” and girls as “meat” from a high-school library, and the National Park Service solicited unpaid volunteers to collect coyote scat throughout the Los Angeles area.[13][14] Physicians warned that opioid addicts were increasingly ingesting large amounts of anti-diarrhea medication to get high, and a Connecticut man was arrested for firing a 9mm handgun through a bathroom door because the occupant was taking too long.[15][16] Indian scientists attempted to curb carbon emissions by making cows less flatulent, and the Tunisian champions of the cattle-herding mobile game Bagra were given an adult cow.[17][18] A 10-year-old Finnish hacker was awarded $10,000 after discovering a bug in Instagram. “I could have deleted anyone’s comments,” he said. “Like Justin Bieber’s.”[19] Justin Bieber was sued for destroying the iPhone of a man who took photos of him failing to complete a beer bong.[20]
>>
>>43817
>In France, a perfume-company worker sued his former employer for deliberately forcing him to quit by assigning boring tasks, and in Massachusetts, a police drug-testing technician was found to have been high on ketamine, LSD, cocaine, or methamphetamines almost every day at work for the past eight years.[21][22] The American Girl company introduced toy diabetes-care kits, which include blood-sugar monitors, insulin pumps, and glucose tablets, for their line of historically themed dolls; and a Texas school district reviewed its training procedures after a seven-year-old was allowed to skip an after-school program and take the bus home by showing her teachers a note, purportedly from her parents, that read “I want Rosabella to go too dus 131 today.”[23][24] It was reported that Indiana debuted two climate-controlled “baby boxes” into which mothers could deposit their unwanted children.[25] A Phoenix prosecutor declined to press charges against a 19-year-old arrested on 69 counts of indecent exposure for baring his penis in a high school yearbook photo, and China’s Ministry of Culture announced a ban on live-streamed videos of women “seductively eating bananas.”[26][27] Brazilians debated the opening of ErotikaLand, a sex-themed amusement park featuring a “7D” movie theater with vibrating seats, a “sex playground,” and a “train of pleasure.” “This won’t be a place,” said the project’s leader, “for nuns.
>>
>>43818
>in Massachusetts, a police drug-testing technician was found to have been high on ketamine, LSD, cocaine, or methamphetamines almost every day at work for the past eight years.[21][22]
holy fuck
>>
>>43815
>>43816
>>43817
>>43818
This is great. /News/ needs more of this.
>>
>>43990
https://youtu.be/RGGrvn44LNA
>>
>>43990
Yes seconded I enjoy the Revue threads very much. If you look back in the archive this guy posts quite a bit and always names the thread "Revue".
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.