[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders sues Democratic National Committee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (27 KB, 644x350) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
27 KB, 644x350
>>U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders sued the Democratic National Committee in federal court on Friday to regain access to crucial voter files and accused party leaders of trying to undermine his White House bid and help rival Hillary Clinton.

>>The DNC had blocked access to the voter data after a Sanders campaign staffer improperly accessed Clinton's voter files.

>>Josh Uretsky, the Sanders campaign staffer fired for accessing the voter file, told MSNBC that his intent was to document and understand the scope of the problem so it could be reported.

>>The Sanders campaign said the breach of the confidential files, which contain information such as past voting and donation history, was an isolated incident and blamed it on the DNC's software vendor, Washington-based NGP VAN, for dropping the firewall between the various Democratic candidates' data.

>>The political brawl came one day before a debate between the presidential rivals, fueling rising tensions and highlighting complaints from Sanders and his liberal allies that the DNC is trying to help Clinton, particularly by limiting the number of debates and scheduling them on low-viewership periods like Saturday nights.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders-data-idUSKBN0U11PM20151219
>>
we made the same thread at the same time, lol. and here i thought this board was slow.
>>
>>10158
I personally think the DNC rigged the files to be open intentionally full well knowing someone would go into them.
>>
none of our candidates are exactly likeable, sanders had it for me. I liked him, not sure where to stand on him, he voted against a recent bill that could violate our internet security, so I like him, but Hilary voted for the bill. Their opposites, but I guess she is better then trump. King of shit talk
>>
CNN covering this right now and all they can do is shit all over Bernie. Really isn't fair, fuck CNN.
>>
>>10330
Bernie deserves to be shit on. Nothing more hilarious than seeing people cry that their perfect candidate is under siege
>>
>>10330
Let them do as they please.
We'll have to see after primaries though.

>>10405
+1
>>
>>10330
That's great. Anything to hurt Bernie and his campaign is fine
>>
>>10405
>>10409
So you're fine with the media pushing their agenda as long as the victim is people you don't like? I really hope you aren't those guys who are constantly whining about the corruption in mass media.
>>
>>10158

It's ogre. Bernie has apologised to Shillary and the DNC have restored his access.
>>
>>10158
>>The DNC had blocked access to the voter data after a Sanders campaign staffer improperly accessed Clinton's voter files.
Can somebody explain what this even means? What are "voter files" and why was his accessing them supposedly bad?

>>10293
>Clinton is better than Trump
That's the scary part. I hate Hillary, and really really don't want to vote for her, but Trump might force me to.
>>
Sanders was too polite to make this into a drawn-out story like his campaign manager probably wanted
>>
>>10426
Welcome to politics m8
>>
>>10454
>Okay Bern, Shillary is on a downward slope of negative support. Whatever you do, don't apologize to her, make yourself be the victim, not the oppressor
>"I'm sorry Hillary"
>"I, the great one now on the pedestal, forgive you Bernie"
Wow, what the fuck.
This is why he has no chance. Because he never takes any opportunity handed to him.
>>
>>10445

It's all in the article OP linked.
>>
>>10426
There is no stopping it. It is inevitable. Why not applaud it when it's in our favor?
>>
>>10461
He doesn't try to destroy Clinton because he would rather have her win than a Republican candidate.
>>
>>11193
I honestly think Bernie would be harder to beat than Hillary.

Nobody likes her or what she pretends to stand for.
>>
>>11205
Except the majority of the Democratic electorate according to the polls.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.