[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help out a fatty NEET poorfag pleb to get in shape and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: cwYirTz[1].png (29 KB, 224x642) Image search: [Google]
cwYirTz[1].png
29 KB, 224x642
Please help out a fatty NEET poorfag pleb to get in shape and do something with his life.

Im going to buy a bike and try to go outside.

I never owned a bike and i dont know anything about them so im gonna post 2 bikes and can you please tell me which one to get.

Gonna post the first one here, and the second one in the next post.
>>
File: IT7bz9o[1].png (29 KB, 215x684) Image search: [Google]
IT7bz9o[1].png
29 KB, 215x684
And this is the second one.

What parts are better because the price is the same for both of them.
>>
Both are BSOs.
The hybrid has younger generation derailers, not that probably matters much.
Conventional wisdom has it that no front suspension is better that shitty front suspension.
>>
Both are trash. What is your budget and are there a lot of roads near you? what bike shops are near you?
I was in your shoes and learned the hard way... so if u let me know above I will tell u what I can.
>>
>>978791
Well i live in the city so there are many roads.

There are a like 3-4 bike shops but the prices are insane. I dont know what to tell you more. Those 2 bikes are the only ones in my budget.
>>
>>978722
post your specs (height, weight, inseam), local craigslist, and budget my g. Better yet, delete this and go to the bbg
>>
>>978800
im 175cm and 83Kg, im from souteast EU and we dont have craigslists here, budget is 300€ max

what is bbg? this is my firat time ever on /n/.
also ill delete this stupid thread before i go to sleep in like 1-2h, sorry for shitting up your board
>>
>>978803
Second hand or jog and save money desu. No chance of any bike new that is useful for less than £500 equivalent.
>>
I just want to add that don't get too hung up on a bicycle to do something about your physical condition. Cycling is fun, but as long as you don't have a bike yet, go out jogging. Or walking. Eat healthier.
When you're untrained it's all too easy to get hung up on details and use that as an excuse to not beginning doing what you can with what you have.
You can do it, fatty NEET porfag pleb anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>978803
bbg=bike buy generel
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.