[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just chilling at the control tower.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Just chilling at the control tower.
>>
>tower
>>
>>975123
czech rep?
>>
>>975154

>control
>>
>>975123
Seiko makes/made clocks?
>>
>>975360
Why wouldn't they? They're a watch company.
>>
File: katz7.jpg (32 KB, 419x400) Image search: [Google]
katz7.jpg
32 KB, 419x400
>>975360
>>
>>975123
Are L-29s and L-39s a common thing in Czech Republic general aviation? Oh, and did you guys stupidly change your name to Czechia or not?
>>
File: Rsl88uE[1].jpg (43 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Rsl88uE[1].jpg
43 KB, 480x480
>>975364
I just didnt know they made them in clock size,since I have an immense respect for quartz movement timepieces.

>>975393
>>>
>>
>>975501
>Are L-29s and L-39s a common thing in Czech Republic general aviation?
No. There's one privately owned L-39 and that's it.
>>
>>975123
how bout some aerobics instead of chilling fattie
>>
>>976495
Really? I'd thought they'd be much more prevalent since they pop up in the US every now and then.
>>
>>976674
My mistake, that was from an old database from 2006. Acording to the current data, there are three L-29s and two L-39s registered in Czech Republic.
>>
>>976678
How many total registered aircraft do you guys have?

I have the perception that it'd be pretty high for a country of your size.
>>
>>976682
The 2015 report of the czech civil aviation authority says they currently register
- 2469 small aircraft (MTOW < 5.7t), which includes
-- 987 airplanes
-- 152 helicopters
-- 230 baloons
-- 1121 sailplanes
-- but it does not include ultralights
- 2584 people with a PPL licence (+794 CPL + 733 ATPL)
- ~4500 people with a GLD licence
>>
>>975123
Ever seen a plane crash?
>>
>>977433
Not op, but I saw the 2nd plane hit the WTC IRL

Nobody can top that unless you were there for Tenerife, which, I assume, Baconrider probably was
>>
>>977437
He was probably at the Hindenburg too.
>>
>>977433
I did, two years ago. It was during an aerobatic competition, the pilot was supposed to do a loop with a single roll, but lost speed while he was at the top of the loop performing the roll, and fell into an inverted spin. He then probably panicked and kept pushing as if he as trying to exit an upright spin. Instant death with cremation. I knew the guy too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.