[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Companion Bike Seat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: temp.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
171 KB, 600x800
How does /n/ feel about these?
http://www.thebikeseat.com/
>>
ree and stuff i guess
>>
File: Sad_frog.jpg (87 KB, 631x800) Image search: [Google]
Sad_frog.jpg
87 KB, 631x800
I don't have a qt to carry.
>>
>>974886
>women always looking for a free ride
>>
File: Preggo '16~2.jpg (187 KB, 1235x611) Image search: [Google]
Preggo '16~2.jpg
187 KB, 1235x611
>>974886

Tandems are better.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (813 KB, 1500x772) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
813 KB, 1500x772
Just like in my Chinese cartoons
>>
>>974886
Shitty factory trued wheels with insufficient spoke tension,and ill fitting spokes at the j-bend will not hold up for this kind of shenanigans.

Actually today we got another tacoed wheel due to someone riding on the rear carrier.
>>
File: pepe bike.png (332 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
pepe bike.png
332 KB, 600x487
>>974886
I know for a fact that a bike luggage frame isn't strong enough to carry this woman without the high chance of getting bent under her weight. Just pointing that out... you know, for safety and stuff.
>>
>>974907
Tell her that it's the currentyear and so in the currentyear in order to be progressive she has to take the lead, then sit back and relax while she does the pedaling. If she starts to complain say that you cannot do anything because that would be oppressing her. Then to create a suitable drama to prove your seriousness, burst into a small panic attack and start mumbling a privilege checking prayer and apologize to Anita Sarkeesian or some other feminist overlord for having misogynistic thoughts. Then she will have no choice but to continue riding while you relax in the back.
>>
File: Loser.gif (227 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
Loser.gif
227 KB, 250x186
>>974911
Well obviously, but this is a cheap quick alternative. plus you don't look like a loser if you have to ride alone
>>
>>974945
I'm pretty sure MY pannier rack IS. It's from the last century and sturdy as fuck compared to the things i see being sold today.
>>
>>974886
>http://www.thebikeseat.com/

lol

It will completely destroy back wheels in a short amount of time

Especially on the OP pic's walmart "fixed style" single speed BSO POS
>>
I'm afraid I'm going to fart in her face
>>
>>975424
I've literally never farted while riding
>>
>>974886
>no helmets
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>975447
>doesn't fart while riding
It's like a little jet boost.
>>
>>975517
They're not doing bmx tricks, dumbass
>>
>>974886
suicidal
>>
>>974920
dude ive seen these guys in chinatown here in NYC legit just like this but on an electric bike
>>
>>975517
Get a load of this sissy
>>
where I live it's illegal to give people rides like that anyway...
>>
>>974920
>tfw I do this with my chinese qt3.14 occasionally
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.