[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STRAVA DIDNT RECORD!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 423x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 423x283
STRAVA DIDNT RECORD!!!!
>>
File: 235_pierre bezier.jpg (6 KB, 184x235) Image search: [Google]
235_pierre bezier.jpg
6 KB, 184x235
>on commuter bike
>top speed 57km/h
>>
>>974377
>he doesn't bomb the fuck out of local hills on his commuter
>>
>>974336
I know! That happened to me. Real issue on Android. Swapped to the other OS and it seems more stable.

>inb4 not using dedicated cyclo-meter-o-tron-GPS-DooDadd
>>
>>974386
>Real issue on Android
Android user here. I've literally never had strava not record. It never stays auto paused.
>>
I don't get you people. What do you get out of numbers? Don't you ride for fun?
>>
>>974394
Numbers are fun, dood.
>>
>>974394
they help you push harder next time dood.
>>
>>974336
Calm your tits. Just export the data to a .csv file and upload it manually to Strava, or open whatever your ride-recording app is and tell it manually to upload the last ride.
>>
>>974421
Wy not just push harder regardless? Its not like you get more endurance.
>>
>>974428
How do you know if you went faster without it being timed?
How do you know if you road further than ever without it being recorded?
>>
>>974394
>le ride 4 funz meme

Riding hard and riding against segments and trying to pr IS fun. I also race. That's fun. I do take issue with people who strava whore and don't even race, but that's a different issue.

anyway, using strava is fun. Sometimes, on a freestyle ride, I'll try to smash segments. Other times when I'm doing intervals, strava is solely to help me reflect on my data (as well as trainingpeaks). It's a great app.
>>
>>974427
No, it literally never started.
Hours later, it had my time and distance as 0.0

>>974394
They're fun.
>>
>>974394
I use strava to keep track of the mileage I put on my bike.
>>
>>974384
Pussy
>>
>>974482
are you illiterate

did you not UNDERSTAND the meaning of my post you fucking mongoloid?
>>
File: 20160615_150933-1-1.jpg (798 KB, 2020x2436) Image search: [Google]
20160615_150933-1-1.jpg
798 KB, 2020x2436
>>974483
Sounds like someone wadded your underwear up and shoved it up your ass. Have you had your coffee yet this morning?
>>
>>974488
Your house looks filthy
Also P&R sucks
>>
>>974493
Its a friend's house, and you can kill yourself parks and rec was the shit
>>
File: mfwnf.jpg (15 KB, 214x253) Image search: [Google]
mfwnf.jpg
15 KB, 214x253
>>974494
Maybe for the first couple of seasons
>>
>>974394
It makes me feel like I'm playing Mario kart ghost races. Its fun trying to beat times on my shitty bike
>>
>>974496
Keyword: was
>>
>>974497
>tfw no real time ghost race Strava feature
>>
>>974504
I am pretty sure you can do that on a Garmin
>>
>>974394
My company's health insurance plan gives me free shit for logging exercise, so it makes sense for me to use a fitness tracker since I bike to worker every day.
>>
>>974545
You can with live segments. I think if you pay for premium you can also do it in the app now as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.