[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I sell a pair of fake Oakleys in USA? I purchased from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: foakley.jpg (16 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
foakley.jpg
16 KB, 500x249
Where can I sell a pair of fake Oakleys in USA? I purchased from Aliexpress but got the wrong color.
>>
>>972812
craigslist/ebay

or just hold onto them for a garage sale or something
>>
On the street like the scum you are
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
What is the point of buying fake oakleys? Is it just for the look of them? You realize they will nowhere near the quality of the originals right you tool?
>>
File: 1338656111377.jpg (94 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1338656111377.jpg
94 KB, 600x450
>willingly putting those on your face

i just don't see why you need expensive sunglasses to sit on your lawn drinking busch in a sleeveless tee and cutoff jorts.
>>
>>972860
You realize they're polarized and branded/constructed the same right? Less QC on the joints and such but pretty worth it for $15 imo
>>
>>972862
>trying to sell something for $15
Just admit you're trying to sell knockoffs as real and trying to scam some poor schmuck because you think Oakleys are a scam anyways and anyone who buys them deserves it.
>>
>>972863
I got the $20 china ones. I love em. Yeah the joints arent great but there are multiple lenses, a case, a bag and a lense towel so not a bad deal. And they work great, protecting my eyes from the sun and I happen to like how Jawbreakers look with my helmet.

Fuck off stereotypical 4chan contrarian faggot.
>>
>>972868
And you want to sell them.
>>
>>972869
No, I'm not that guy you've been talking to. I literally just want to wear mine, no ill intent - and for that purpose, they're just fine. selling them is douchey yeah
>>
>>972863
I'm not the OP dude. But I did but Chinese ripoff Oakleys for $15, you mad? They're polarized and real comfy as I ride my carbon frame bicycle.
>>
>>972877
It's the fact that you want to sell something that you'd only get $10 for after shipping if you actually sold them as knockoffs, a complete waste of time. Clearly your intention is to pass them off as real and pocket the money. I don't give a fuck if you buy and wear fakes.
>>
>>972893
You keep saying I want to sell them. I don't want to sell them. Selling knockoff ones as real is scummy, but I don't know OP and I can't stop him. They look close enough to Oakleys I'm sure you can fool someone on CL if you're a scumbag.

I'm just saying I got some and they really are pretty sweet. For being made by Chinese 10 year olds (not that legit ones aren't) and the fact they're polarized, for $15? I'm keeping mine bro. Try to chill
>>
>>972896
Did I ever say you were shit for wearing fake Oakleys? No, I said the OP (You) were shit for trying to sell fakes. And it's obvious from the low cost that you'd try to sell them as real, since it's not worth the effort for $10
>>
>>972860
>Oakley
>Quality

Pick one, you butt hurt faggots. Oakley is made with meme materials, given fancy names that they trade mark, and given dumb as fuck colors so faggots like you run out the door money-in-hand to pay $100's of dollars for utter shit.
>>
>>972900
Holy wow mate you're autistic, I'm not the OP, it's time to get over it
>>
>>972903
Maybe you should stop getting offended for reasons that you project and aren't even about you megautist
>>
>>972862

Oakleys are polarized properly. These have a laminate layer in them, and are nowhere near as clear and distortion free.

Oakleys have high safety ratings, as well. 1/4" steel shot at 160KPH, I believe.
>>
I'm going to buy me some fake Oakleys on Ali now. Thanks op. :')
>>
Has anyone found a seller that provides the best fakes on aliexpress? I really like oakleys, but i'm not paying that amount for something I'm not using when on the bike.
>>
File: rockbros glasses.jpg (327 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
rockbros glasses.jpg
327 KB, 750x500
>>972923
these don't say oakley but no one cares and its like $10 on ebay- comes with all this shit and a case.
>>
>>972933

Not the person you replied to.

I have those. They're good. I'm thinking fake oakleys would be a good buy because of comfort, looks and field of vision.
>>
>>972860
I only came here to post this

Protective eyewear sold in the US is required to pass safety standards and UV blocking standards

This looks like a good way to fuck your retinas by dilating your pupils all the way open and letting all the cancer rays through

You can get bolle safety goggles for under $15, they're basically the same thing minus the roadie fashion logo
>>
>>972933
Was actually thinking of getting those because I need RX glasses
>>
>>972923
This is what I got, everything's branded Oakley too.

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7756292964.html?orderId=75885075227927
>>
>>973022
Thank you, based anon.
>>
>>972900
Dude you're not talking to OP

Grand Autismo
>>
>>972984

thanks for giving everyone your opinion on science, always very handy to have someone take a guess at some facts and get them wrong.

anyway, you are completely wrong, any modern sunglasses are made of either polycarbonate or CR39, which block UV and IR radiation as a intrinsic property of the material, regardless of construction or quality or marketing memes, all of this information is freely available to you on the internet, so why the fuck did you feel the need to weigh in with your objectively wrong opinion, you fucking retard.
>>
File: coppi.jpg (91 KB, 718x543) Image search: [Google]
coppi.jpg
91 KB, 718x543
>>972859
>oaklies
>/fa/

pick one
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>972859
Oakleys are the least fashionable shit on earth. Wearing them off the bikes is the equivalent to wearing a cycling cap as a fashion statement. They make you look like this motherfucker right here.
>>
>>972984
>>973044
Yep, you can even google a leddit post where some guy gets these exact lenses tested by an eye doctor. Whoa, turns out they're polarized and have the same UV and IR protection as brand-name sunglasses.

Most sunglasses made in the last 5 years are that way, so even dirt-cheap sunglasses have good protection now.
>>
>>973044
>"science"
That's a funny way to say "cheap shit where you don't even know what it's made out of"

Did you send them off to a lab? Oh wait, that costs more than you paid for them? Sorry about your buyers remorse
>any modern sunglasses
That aren't knockoff disposable garbage, you mean. Fake eyeglasses are usually made of plastic that has to be dipped in a coating to make it UV protective. Except when it's done poorly or not at all, which is likely in your case

Stop pretending those are Oakleys or that this is even about the Oakley brand. You could have gotten legit polycarbonate SUNGLASSES (a legally regulated term, btw) for $15 that protect your eyes, but instead you got dodgy fake shit that doesn't, because you're too insecure not to have the Oakley logo on your face. Pretty cringey considering it's not even a brand you can wear when you're not clad in lycra and wearing clip clop hooves. Although I doubt you have the self awareness to realize that
>>
The first rule of buying chink shit is to NOT buy fakes. Chinks can make good quality products but the cheapest fakes won't be that. Get some noname/chink brand product, pay a bit more than the cheapest fakes around and admit that you've gotten chink shit. If you absolutely need the brand then stop being poorfag and buy the real deal.

I've got plenty of chink shit including carbon tubulars. None of them are fakes and I've never had any problems with any. You get what you pay for.

Also eyepro isn't something you should cheap out on.
>>
>>972933
Got completely same kit just different brand and no belt thing. I never knew they were fakes of some brand
>>
>>973107
>>any modern sunglasses
>That aren't knockoff disposable garbage, you mean.
no, I mean __any__ modern sunglasses. Like I just fucking said, the cheap plastic lenses are intrinsically UV and IR resistant, doesn't matter how cheap or shoddy the chinks make them, they literally __couldn't__ fuck it up even if they were trying to.

>Fake eyeglasses are usually made of plastic that has to be dipped in a coating to make it UV protective.
Got a source on that?

>you're too insecure not to have the Oakley logo
I wouldn't be caught dead in Oakleys, fake OR real, I was just dropping by to correct you and stop you from straight up lying to people on a cantonese bird-dropping BBS
>>
>>973136
"Intrinsically UV resistant" is kind of like saying "this cotton shirt is intrinsically water resistant". It kind of sounds like it means something, but it doesn't mean shit. With sunglasses there is no good reason anyone should tolerate anything less than 100%
>Got a source on that?
Google it yourself, dumbass. This kind of thing passes for basic general knowledge, next thing you're going to ask me what's the third prong in a plug for, or why do some gas stoves make the clicking sound and others have a special small flame. Are you a child?
>>
>>973161

What? Cotton isn't water resistant, what the fuck are you talking about. See pic related, it is a FACT that polycarbonate will attenuate UV, If you don't understand what the fuck you are talking about, why make shit up, fucking retard
>>
>>973168
>Cotton isn't water resistant
It depends on the cotton, and whether it's treated, and your definition of "water resistant," kind of like how it depends on the plastic, and whether it's treated, and whether it meets your definition of acceptable. First world manufacturers of eye protection have a definition. That definition is not yours, apparently, since you think "will attenuate" is the working industry definition of UV protection.

And why do you keep going off on polycarbonate in particular? As if you are claiming it's an inherent property to dodgy fake fashion eyewear from ali express that it's made of the precise kind of optical material that fits your agenda, or that "attenuate" is the same thing as "block 100%". Many kinds of materials are used to make lenses. Most of them "will attenuate" UV. But that's an intentionally misleading definition of UV protection. Did you get those glasses tested in a lab? Are you a polymers expert? How do you know that it's polycarbonate? How do you know how much UV passes through? UVA? What about UVB? Oh, "some of it got blocked", well I guess it's just as good as eyewear where the manufacturer actually followed first world quality control protocols.

You seem to actually think some low-paid guy whose job it is to duplicate the oakley logo perfectly is going to worry about passing ANSI spec

Go bang your head against the wall until you've calmed down, then learn to use a search engine, then never post on this board, or anywhere on the internet, ever again

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cr-39+uv
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 460x480
>>973171

Well I clicked your link and followed the first result, did you bother to do that yourself? Because you might be suprised by what you see (see pic related).

I appreciate that you are too dug-in to admit you are wrong, but the truth is, there a million reasons not to buy knockoff oakleys, but "theyll dilate your pupils and let the cancer rays in" is simply not one of them.

I look forward to your sarcastic "whatever, enjoy your eye cancer faggot" reply, retard.
>>
>>973174
If you think I should be surprised at that image, you're not very good at reading graphs

Ask an adult for help
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.