[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not an Erik's shill thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: eriks.gif (4 KB, 280x104) Image search: [Google]
eriks.gif
4 KB, 280x104
Why is Erik's literally the best bike shop in the world?

Btw I'm not an Erik's shill just asking an honest question
>>
File: donation.jpg (27 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
donation.jpg
27 KB, 350x262
I don't visit those for-profit bike shops. I keeps it real and local to help dem kids with dem programs.
>>
Fuck eriks, shitty fucking employers, pay you shit even if you work full time. What kind of fucking bike shop doesnt let its employers actually ride the bikes they're supposed to sell? The eriks in my city is pathetic. The employers didn't know what a goddamn cleat on a bike shoe was. Another literally asked me about a product they're supposed to sell to me. Pathetic. No real cyclists work at that cuck of a fucking """"""""""""""""""""bike shop"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>972735
**employees
>>
>>972711

Erik's is pbad by LBS standards.
Huge markups on mediocre-to-average products. Employees are usually a cut above big-box stores in knowledge/enthusiasm, but only just, and not always.

They're alright-ish as a front end for spesh, as long as you don't mind paying roughly triple retail and octuple wholesale and NEVER let them "work" on your bike.

Every single time I've ever set foot in one, I've been asked, "do you race?!" Not sure what's up with that.
>>
>>972711
because you've never been to Mojo Wheels
>>
>>972714
Erik's is not for profit! It exists solely to benefit the cycling community!
>>972735
>What kind of fucking bike shop doesnt let its employers actually ride the bikes they're supposed to sell?
What? Erik's employees can absolutely test ride bikes that Erik's sells! And get them half off!
>>972765
Sounds like Erik's staff is very friendly in chatting about your races with you, anon! Some Erik's eployees are very enthusiastic!
>>972831
No need to go anywhere but Erik's!
>>
>>973012
but Eriks doesn't have dick for aftermarket parts for DH bikes and they only have stores in like 2 states? fuck off loser.
>>
>>973012
Dumb. You're really really dunb.
>>
>>973012
Eriks employees where i live dont ride bikes but they're good looking sales people and are as enthusiastic as sports authority employees. Also massive fucking mark up on everything.
>>
>>973012
Troll
>>
>>973057
Eriks never let me cruise for brojobs in the bathroom
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.