[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just ride your bike to work! >It's healthy and better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 0546456789.png (7 KB, 525x139) Image search: [Google]
0546456789.png
7 KB, 525x139
>Just ride your bike to work!
>It's healthy and better for the environment!
>>
just bring 2 bottles
>>
Freeze a bottle, bring a change of clothes, and wear a wet buff. Good to go m8
>>
>>971002
Go before it gets hot idiot
>>
Didn't know you were a huge pussy, OP
>>
>>971002
quit being a pussy. All last week I had to work up ner the ceiling of this building and the heat was stuck on blowing 110f out all fucking day. If I can do manual labor in heat like that for 9 hours a day you can ride your bike to and from work for 30 minutes. Stop being a bitch
>>
File: grantpetersen.jpg (22 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
grantpetersen.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>971002

you need to wear more wool. wool cap, shirt, underwear, socks. wick away moisture. you'll show up to work as cool as a cucumber my friend I guarantee it

Also don't forget to use pine tar soap. It was good enough in the 1850s, so it's good enough for any serious, frugal, practical, intelligent cyclist like you and myself
>>
>>971002
You're a pussy faggot, OP, I go out and do 60 minutes worth of Threshold intervals in 100 degree heat and I don't even complain. Man the fuck up already.
>>
>2016
>not wearing ice vests
>>
File: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>2016
>using Fahrenheit
>>
>>971002
>°F
>>
>>971799
>using different units in conversation because it makes you feel edgy and unique
>>
>>971002
Where do you live, man, the surface of the Sun?
>>
File: arbitrary hook nose.png (232 KB, 928x878) Image search: [Google]
arbitrary hook nose.png
232 KB, 928x878
>>971817
>Using arcane and opaque units because 'murica
>>
>>971002
>complaining about sunny weather
>>
>>971898
I kekd
>>
>>971898
>building a pyramid with the tip first
>>
>>971939
>Thinking that image has anything to do with actual pyramids, and not BTFO month/day/year date arrangement

American arrogance knows no bounds.
>>
Looks like a typical summer in Texas. I'd never bike to work unless there was a shower there, or very near there (meaning, most likely, a gym).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.