[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just over tightened my spokes and fucked the wheel up Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160617_182335.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_182335.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I just over tightened my spokes and fucked the wheel up

Now I'm completely fucked, the wheel nuts the brakes on each turn

Do I have to give $30 to the bike shop jew for a true?

Why is trueing so hard?
>>
Wat do
>>
>Do I have to give $30 to the bike shop jew for a true?
Only costs $20 at the shop I work at!
>Why is trueing so hard?
Because you're a faggot!
>Wat do
Post in >>>/n/bqg !
>>
Just loosen them all and start over you faggot. Tighten them a little at a time, tighten each spoke a little then tighten each spoke a little more and get a spoke tension meter if you need to (if you suck too much to get it right without one)
>>
>>969725
Nice. It'll take a long time loosening every single spoke and re tightening but it beats giving $30 to the bike shop jew
>>
Well the bike show jew charges $30 because he's not fucking retarded
>>
>>969719
>shop jew
yeah they're such 'jews' that they know what they're doing while you completely fuck up a wheel.
Be sure to call them 'shop jews' when you go in there, too, to get the best price and treatment.

Oh and you're an asshole and an idiot.
>>
>jew
>seems to mean "person with skills I lack"
>learned something from 4chan
glad I came.
>>
>>969767
this basically
fuck off OP you fucking chump, take your jew meme bullshit with you also
>>
>>969806
Jews tend to be very over represented as skilled labor and professionals.
>>
>>969719

Holy fuck you're absolutely fucking retarded!
>>
>>969806
>go to 4chan
>expect to not see the word Jew used incorrectly
Welcome mien new friend.
>>
>>969806

you forgot

> exploit you for shekels
>>
>>969719

Don't feel too bad, OP. I read Jobst Brandt's "The Bicycling Wheel" then tried to do a simple redish job. Got confused about what spoke I was on. Got confused about which way to turn the spokes. Now it's retarded. The wheel has been in the basement for 3 years now. No Jew LBS is gonna get MY dollarydoos
>>
File: heh.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>969913
>dollerydoos makin' a comeback
feels good mane.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.