[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he the sheldon cooper of youtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bikemanforu.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bikemanforu.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
is he the sheldon cooper of youtube?
>>
Yes
you win!

get out
>>
What's this guy's deal?
I remember some video about replacing and adjusting brifters was pretty detailed and informative, but his review of some bar bag I was eyeing felt more like an advertisement than a genuine test. Close ups of a brand new item with him going on about all the amazing features it has.
Is he legit or a corporate plant?
>>
>>968285
he could very well be both, product placement shills go after real bloggers, they don't invent personas out of thin air. it's probably the same with youtube
>>
>>968263
BASED
>>
He cant service suspension or hydraulic brakes and charges $29 to change a tube. I still like watching his streams though. He also shills Kali and Serfas products cause they give him free shit.
>>
>>968300
>$29
is that much to change a tube in the US of A?
I dunno,never had it done because I ride Schwalbe professional bike tires
>>
>>968325
$18 in my city. It's because bike shops don't profit from bike sales, but from service.
>>
He's the true MVP

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8YylsPiu9XfaQC74Hr_Gw/videos
>>
File: dogwhisperer.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
dogwhisperer.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>968263
>not RJ the Bike Guy
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (10 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
1318562278001.jpg
10 KB, 193x245
>>968358
>listening to RJ breathe so heavy turning a wrench
Every vid seems like it might be his last.
Really huffing and puffing on that fixie-conversion vid.

>>968334
This. For one, you're paying for the tube, but obviously they're gonna get you for a retard tax for shit you ought to know how to do like that.
>>
>>968358
what an asshole
>>
>>968351
Too bad his videos are fucking 30 seconds long
>>
>>968263
I watch his videos once in a while, but I'm annoyed by him half the time.
>>
>>968325
I dunno, the last time I got a flat was 27,000 miles ago because I ride memeskins
>>
>>968263
It's really annoying. He has that poorfag pride thing going on. Humblebrag type shit. Arrogant about pieces of junk.

Also I have no fucking idea why people are obsessed with video tutorials. I always find a well illustrated static tutorial much better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.