[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer before all his trolling catches up and someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 22
How much longer before all his trolling catches up and someone decides to snipe him clean off his TCR?
>>
Just let nature take its course
>>
>>966462
Dont worry anon. If i was as bad of a ridder as you then i would probably also be jealous of how much a guy who only eats plants is better then me.
>>
I don't know who that is but I like his shirt.
>>
I used to live in Adelaide and he is a decent cyclist, of course - cycling is his entire life though wheras I have a job and can't competitively train every single day.

I think that his raw 'till 4 diet is kind of bullshit specifically because of all of the sugar involved in high carbohydrates and sugar (I think it would fuck your teeth). I don't understand how he tells people to lose weight by eating super high carb diets!? He really argues against calories in calories out which is really baffling to me.

Other than that his incendiary comments, personality and personal attacks on literally anyone within the fitness industry just to get views is gross. I really don't think you should give him attention. I have him blocked on youtube because of how much spam he puts out.
>>
>Hey guys, make sure you eat this specific way because I'm a delusional schizophrenic that believes whatever someone will say to confirm my world view.
>Look how hard I can ride a bike, don't mind the b12 injections I get every month or the epo in my saddle bag..it is totally unrelated. Carb the fuck up xD

The guy is cancer and an idiot that goes against proven nutritional science because he is mentally ill, just like ALL vegans.
>>
>>966545
Here's your (You), faggot.
>>
>>966546
Kill yourself you delusional faggot
>>
>>966548
>being this mad
>>
>>966549
>Being this low on b12
>>
CUNT
>>
>TCR

That sounds like quite a nice bike, I though he was all about the steelisreel it's all about the rider stuff
>>
>>966571
>>966545
>b12 meme
please senpai try harder, what's even the argument in this?

>The guy is cancer and an idiot that goes against proven nutritional science because he is mentally ill, just like ALL vegans.
>I literally don't know anything about nutrition except the food pyramid they taught me in middle class
>>
>>966462
>snipe him
Tfw no guns
>>
File: ohanon.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ohanon.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>966617
>>
>>966540
Youd be suprise how effective high carb is combined with exercise of some sort. Despite what ever r/palo tells you
>>
>>966530
He's a raw food vegan, who's a walking stereotype of hyperjudgemental,asshole vegans.

With his sidekick, he's set back the image of vegans in the cycling community 15 years.
>>
>>966627
>every gcn video comment section is filled with vegan memers

it hurts to live
>>
I live in the same city as him and he's like a 15 minute ride from me. Probs could snipe it if I REALLY wanted to
>>
>>966629
>watching GCN

Why would you do that. Every video is either
>here's some obvious shit everyone knows
or
>my opinions on this matter are facts. They are correct.
>>
>>966614
I suppose when you have money and ride with freds, you need something that looks nice or they will laugh at you.
>>
File: Steel_wire_reel_in_Finland.jpg (656 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Steel_wire_reel_in_Finland.jpg
656 KB, 2048x1536
steel is reel
>>
>>966670
Because it's fun
>>
>>966462
I like durianrider his videos are interesting and fun. Ok not all of them are 100% correct like eating 40 bananas a day but his bike videos are gold.

A 500$ Felt race bike races past a 10000$ superbike :D.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsG0wx818I

sooo stifff..........
>>
>>966759
Hahahaha :D.
>>
>>966759
I just love the ending of that video.
>>
>>966670
Everybody has to get that knowledge from somewhere or did you get born with it?

Although they were all being paid for cycling at some point I'll take some advice with a grain of salt obviously. But their production value is immense and they have great contacts in the industry and pro peleton.
>>
Unsubscribed because of his Ferrari bullshit video's. I want to hear about his cycling advice and stuff. Not how to look like a fag in a expansive car which isn't yours.

And all those anti hater video's of him... It's like I was subscribed to a 12 year old.
>>
>>966462
Order 66
>>
>>966759
Back when he actually put effort into his videos.
I sunsubbed because all his Vids are total shit now. Absolutely no effort goes into them but somehow people still watch.
>>
>>966530
>I like his shirt.
Are you a douchebag too?
>>
>>966759
The buy local pay extra to support them one is actually true

People spout that here but ride bikes our lbs doesn't sell
>>
>>966462
If someone is vegan then good for them but you don't really need to shove it down everyone's throat do you?
This guy even bragged about how he got his first monies selling cut down whey protein to nubs. Whey protein comes from milk by the way so it's not vegan.
Beyond that all I've heard him say is to carb load for rides and pedal at a higher cadence than many do, like 90 or whatever. He's not exactly reinventing the wheel with his "insights".

Why are you giving him attention OP?
>>
>>966859
if you think it's morally wrong (which it definately is, go ask any serious philosoper) to eat meat like we do today then why would you be silent about it
>>
>>966859
>need to shove it down everyone's throat do you?
>healthiest way of eating
>saves the environment from deforestation

Why not "shove it down everyones throat"?
>>
>>966920
If it were wrong to eat meat then we wouldn't have canine teeth, it wouldn't taste good and our bodies wouldn't digest it. Everything about our biological make up and evolutionary phenotype suggests that we eat meat and yet you think it's morally wrong. Why? It's obviously some moral pseudo religious philosophy that you're embracing and yet your probably one of those anti religion fags at the same time. Disgusting.

>>966930
Of you're just saying it's a healthier alternative, that's cool but that's not really what his shirt is about. It also isn't adequate nutritionally unless you're careful to get the right amino acids from nuts etc. It's definitely not a natural diet.
>>
>>966670
because they bring the bantz

Durian rider is excessively creepy.

Hes a megalomaniac, unbelievably bloated ego bag of shit.

He is or was scamming ausfag welfare for years whilst being a drug addict.

Most vegans are very creepy, at least people who tell you. Theres probably a lot of normal people that eat vegan that you don't know...

its the bizarre need to inform others of their diets that signals something off and a bit sociopathic about their personality.
>>
>>966829
I don't follow him at all, the last video I saw from him was a pretty nice one, he took his carbon bike and rode a ton, then, carried his bike and climbed a mountain, when he was at the summit, a helicopter approached probably to see if there really was a fucking guy with a road bike up there. I don't like the diet stuff, but I think he can be pretty neat with the bike stuff.

>>966847

I'm thinking about buying a new bike in 6 months more or less, and I have some doubts, I like supporting the local stores, but I feel like they will sell me outdated stuff.
>>
>>966953
>If it were wrong to eat meat then we wouldn't have canine teeth
this is bait

noone is this retarded
>>
>>966759

Is that his girlfriend? Fuck... Why is a juicy girl like her with a skeleton like him? Did you see his cancer patient arms?
>>
>>967005
Nice counter point faggot.
>>
>>967050
As a person she seems to be very awful.
>>
>>966540
>I have him blocked on youtube
Does that stop his videos popping up in the recommendations? How do you do that?

>>967005
Why do you slander Noone so?
>>
After riding to work on my cannaondale, a really nice bike btw, I got stuck into the daily grind of wage slavery. Until, that is, something fun happened. Someone had sliced open the belly of a sheep and found a lamb inside. It looked like a miniature horse. He threw it at his friend.

Fuck vegans.
>>
>>967269
Haha
>>
>>966615
Vegans literally have to take supplements
>>
>>966619
I don't go on reddit, vegan piece of shit.
>>
>>966540
If you are going on long endurance rides, you'll get a better ride if you've carb loaded the night before.

I do a few 80 mile rides during the summer, maybe once a month 5 months, something like that. The first time it really really sucked and I was telling someone and they said to eat pasta for dinner the night before and lots of carbs. I did that for the next one and had sustained energy the duration of the 80 miles. This doesn't mean sugary drinks before a ride. I eat nothing for a few hours before the ride but in laymen's terms try to carb load my cells over night.

Because I had the energy to ride the 80 miles I rode the 80 a little harder and it was more fun.

I started focusing more on control of my diet in terms of fueling my rides but also not causing my rides to be sluggish, meaning less beef and milks. This made my rides better which in turn made me want to ride more.

What he's talking about is looking at your diet as a way to give you the energy to work out and then those 2 dynamics playing off of each other.

The opposite of this and what he is warning against is trying to lose weight by not eating and trying to ride. The argument being that you won't be able to sustain energy. You'll feel lethargic or bonk and then you won't be riding and you'll be eating bad stuff instead.
>>
>>967070
>I have hands which I can strangle people with therefore it is not immoral to strangle people

like seriously stop being so insanely desperate to validate your meat eating you say whatever retarded shit first comes to your mind without thinking it through at all
>>
>>967413
yes, what's the argument? "it's unhealthy because you have to take supplements" is not an argument, most research tells us that a plant based diet is way more healthier.

go read up on what b12 actually is and where it comes from because it seems that you have literally no idea
>>
>>967683
>>967070
>>966953
I mean like, fuck, have you even read a single paragraph about ethics or are you one of those people who are like
>philosophy is useless since we have science!!!
>ethics are subjective!!!

it's not like I go talk about astro physics like i'm an expert on it when if fact I'm completely clueless, yet everyone does this with philosophy. It's so insanely retarded
>>
>>967688
I have no problem with the argument for a healthy vegan diet. I do have issue with the argument that it is the only morally correct option or that it is "natural".

>>967689
>fuck, have you even read a single paragraph about ethics or are you one of those people who are like
Yes actually. Any training I give would just be mocked by you. Why is it that you feel so superior? There is no right to life and you've been given several points to support the claim that diet including some meat is more natural. The point that's been acknowledged from the other anon about the diet requiring supplements isn't an argument about the healthiness of veganism but that it is an unnatural diet.
If you wish to talk about the morality of it then I guess we should start with who's morals? Because it clearly flies in the face of any sense of providence or grand design or even the current trendiness "natural" products. You claim moral superiority based solely on your feelings about the fluffy little animals.

Here's another argument for you as an aside. Let's look at deer hunting. Deer are by and large a nuisance animal in most of continental united states. They cause countless accidents and roughly 200 deaths per year according to the insurance institute for highway safety. Many rural families not otherwise on government assistance also cannot afford good steady lean protein for their children. Allowing hunting both saves the lives people, keeps down accidents and a nuisance animal (who's predators we have otherwise mostly eliminated) and provides nutrition for families who could not otherwise afford it.
Based on your arguments, this is dishonorable.

>tl:dr you are wrong.
>>
>>967689
As someone who has not posted in this thread until now, I can tell from this post alone that you are beyond retarded and full of your own shit.

After looking into the posts prior from this same person, I have developed cancer and and it is terminal.
>>
>>967699
>and and
As you can see it acts fast
>>
>>966462
This guy took too many drugs as a kid
>>
>>967697
>I do have issue with the argument that it is the only morally correct option or that it is "natural".
>There is no right to life and you've been given several points to support the claim that diet including some meat is more natural
the only one making claims of it being "natural" is you and as I already have explained it's completely irrelevant to it being ethical or not
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

look, it's this simple: you have a choice to eat meat or not. You choose to eat meat and by that actively paying for an animal to be killed and in the process abused (of course it doesn't *have* to be that way but it is in factory farming). Animals feel pain in the same way humans do and there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't avoid harming them if you can. You are supporting animal abuse for the sake of trivial enjoyment

>trying to justify buying a stake from a super market by muh deer population

A vegan diet is cheaper and poverty is an issue on its own. I wouldn't know about this however it still doesn't justify needlessly breeding and slaughtering animals

>>967699
great post
>>
>>967850
>it's completely irrelevant to it being ethical or not
>you have a choice to eat meat or not
>Animals feel pain in the same way human
>A vegan diet is cheaper

no no no
all that delusion
>>
>>967876
kek go ask any biologist, animals actively feel pain

how would you know if a vegan diet is more expensive if you're not a vegan?

did you even read the post
>>
If you don't eat meat for ethical reasons, you are a pretentious, childish faggot, who does not understand the way of men.

The suffering of animals is at the bottom of a long list of problems facing us

And, the simple reality is that a veg/vegan diet is unhealthy compared to a diet of grass fed meat/offal, veggies, starch, and fruit.
>>
>>967878
>If you don't eat meat for ethical reasons, you are a pretentious, childish faggot, who does not understand the way of men.
you're such a man, buying neatly packaged animal parts in the store
>>
>>967880

More man that you are now, my friend.

Time to read The Omnivore's Dilemma or some other gentle guide to recovering from veganism
>>
>>967880

Or The Perfect Health diet would be even better.

Or The Mood Cure would tell you how your diet is making you so sad/grumpy

I think I'll have a salmon salad for lunch today. mmmmm. yum
>>
>>967877
They dont feel anything in the "same way human" do. Grab your retarded PETA narrative and go back to tumblr.
And btw, I wouldnt ignore nature when it comes to biological processes and nutrition. "appeal to nature" isnt always a logical fallacy.
Why would anybody "choose" to ignore thousands of years of evolution just to not harm inferior creatures? Why should I lower my standard of living and risk my health in order to avoid something that happens all the time? Do you want to cage up lions because they eat meat, too?
Those supplements clearly seem to be bad for your rational thinking
>>
>stop eating what I don't like

Congratulations, you're just as obnoxious as the vegans you so despite.

Tip that fedora.
>>
>>967884
>"appeal to nature" isnt always a logical fallacy.
>Why would anybody "choose" to ignore thousands of years of evolution just to not harm inferior creatures? Why should I lower my standard of living and risk my health in order to avoid something that happens all the time?
This is my first post in this thread. I agree that an appeal to nature isn't always a logical fallacy. That's why I must ask, why aren't you eating as much fibre as your ancestors? Why not as many anti oxidants? Neither a vegan or " normal western" diet is any closer to natural. Different human groups were eating different foods, which was whatever they could find being that food was scarce for most of human history. Your assertion that vegans are risking their health is idiotic given the scientific evidence showing the health benefits of fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and grains vs the negatives of eating animal products. A calorie from meat is a calorie you are not getting from plants which means you are missing out. Vegans also don't need to take supplements however most meat eaters (that is, average citizens) are deficient in nutrients despite eating animals.
>>
File: kekcat.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
kekcat.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
>>967889
>A calorie from meat is a calorie you are not getting from plants which means you are missing out
Thats how we teach little children basic nutrition, right? Two big categories: healthy food and bad evil no no food.

It is also not like normal people exclusively eat meat, so you dont have to tell me about fruits and salad. Vegans dont even eat eggs, cheese or drink milk. I have a hard time believing they dont need ANY supplements or enjoy eating as the rest of us.

Anyway, thanks for caring about my nutrition, but the main point was, that there is nothing evil about eating meat
>>
>>967880
After commuting to work on my cannondale bicycle (A really nice bike, btw) I got stuck into the daily routine. All was going quite normally that day. It was fairly boring. That was, until, my friend found a baby sheep with TWO heads.

It was so cool.

After a few seconds it died. So he wore it like a hat.
>>
>>967880
you're such a man, eating glutenfree soy fag salad

I bet all the bitches get wet, when you have to nag the waiter about there really not being any traces of icky animal in your meal. I bet all of your friends love it, when they have to prepare a special meal that tastes like shit for you.
>>
>>967884
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_in_animals
please read

>And btw, I wouldnt ignore nature when it comes to biological processes and nutrition. "appeal to nature" isnt always a logical fallacy.
>if it's not a fallacy it's not a fallacy
As I've already explained you have a choice between harming animals for your tastebuds enjoyment or simply.. not doing that
It being "natural" or not has absolutely nothing to do with if it's ethical or not. I don't understand how you cannot see that this is the exact fallacy you are commiting

>Why would anybody "choose" to ignore thousands of years of evolution just to not harm inferior creatures?
what the fuck do you mean "ignore thousands of years of evolution"
now you're more or less arguing that there's absolutely nothing wrong with animal abuse

>Why should I lower my standard of living and risk my health in order to avoid something that happens all the time?
Something unevitably happening sometimes is not a reason to deliberatly go do it, also how is going vegan "risking your health". You do know red meat is a carcinogen and meat, eggs, and milk are all linked to numerous diseases

>Do you want to cage up lions because they eat meat, too?
they are not capable of ethical reasoning and they need it to survive. We do not.
>>
>>967891
>It is also not like normal people exclusively eat meat, so you dont have to tell me about fruits and salad. Vegans dont even eat eggs, cheese or drink milk. I have a hard time believing they dont need ANY supplements or enjoy eating as the rest of us.
I only take b12 and I am perfectly healthy.
If you are not then you are eating wrong
>vegan food is not tasty and u cant enjoy it xDD
you obviously haven't tried much vegan food

>>967896
I'm not trying to be manly lol, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it sounds when someone thinks it's manly to go to the store and buy piece of meat
either way it's a retarded argument in the first place
I also think animal abuse is a bigger issue than my friends sometimes getting slightly inconvenienced, don't you?
>>
>>967902
Animals dont feel pain the same way humans do. They dont suffer the same way. Nociception is a survival mechanism and not the same as an emotion of a self aware human being.

>It being "natural" or not has absolutely nothing to do with if it's ethical or not.
seems like you didnt read my post or want to argue against points I dont make

>now you're more or less arguing that there's absolutely nothing wrong with animal abuse
No.
You seem to be arguing that the whole world and all of its lifeforms commit animal abuse.

There is nothing unethical about killing an animal in order to eat it.
>>
>>967903
>friends sometimes getting slightly inconvenienced, don't you?
No, I dont. All the people around you neither. You deluded yourself into thinking that eating like a omnivore = animal abuse, and everybody has to suffer for your life choices
>>
>>967902
>what the fuck do you mean "ignore thousands of years of evolution"
What confuses you about this? If you stop eating meat, you go against your nature. You are not using your body in the way it developed
>>
>>967904
>Animals dont feel pain the same way humans do. They dont suffer the same way. Nociception is a survival mechanism and not the same as an emotion of a self aware human being.
The feeling is the same, what seperates is that we can also say "I am in pain right now"
you might be interested in this http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf

You made a bunch of bad points to try and defend it which I have all addressed to except the "ignore thousands of years of evolution" because i have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say with that

We can be healthy and survive on a plant based diet, so all meat you eat is for pure enjoyment (read: not necessary). If you then still choose to eat meat while still knowing what happens in factory farm you are actively paying for animal abuse for the sake of your tastebuds

>There is nothing unethical about killing an animal in order to eat it.
I have already explained several times why it is, could you at least try and provide an argument

>>967906
>No, I dont. All the people around you neither. You deluded yourself into thinking that eating like a omnivore = animal abuse, and everybody has to suffer for your life choices
>what is a factory farm
paying for meat in a grocery store is paying for animal abuse wether you like it or not

>>967907
we are omnivores, which means we don't have to eat meat, we don't go "against our nature" at all by eating vegan
>>
just weighing in on this thread, veganism is perfectly healthy and would probably do a lot of fucks on a standard diet a lot of god, especially considering the prevalence of heart disease. Its interesting to see how upset everyone gets as soon as they realize they are talking to someone who adheres to a vegan lifestyle, Its like they feel as if they have to justify their actions

cognitive dissonance is an amazing thing

also I have met Durian a couple of times, hes a nice guy and a great cyclist in real life, its a shame about his wackjob persona on the internet and blatant slander, I do appreciate what hes doing to change people who live a sedentary lifestyle and promote veganism.
>>
Weighin in as well:

Man stands 1000 miles in worth above any animal. I don't give a shit how they feel.

I don't understand vegans, I also don't understand anyone who is keeping pets/animals. A waste of energy, time and your ressources and they keep on bothering other people.

People rather keep killer dogs, rodents, .. well fed, housed and groomed than help people who are actually in need and deserve help.

Same in terms of nutrition, I have to explain to one part of people how it's stupid to binge on shitty processed meat 3+ times a day and explain to the rest that there's an advantage to HAVE meat a couple of times per week. Unfortunately I'm getting told I'm the insane one by BOTH FUCKING SIDES :DDDDDDD
>>
>>967909
>you might be interested in this http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
maybe you should read it. If you think the consciousness of ANY animal is like that of a human, you are just wrong

>You made a bunch of bad points to try and defend it which I have all addressed
you didnt, and my points were not bad.

>paying for meat in a grocery store is paying for animal abuse wether you like it or not
so everybody who eats meat always buys the cheapest shit and doesnt care how the animals where held? nice assumption there
I know that my steak had a good and safe cow life and was killed instantly

If you like eating vegan and you think it is healthy, go for it. Thats great. But it is really annoying when you people think you have the moral high ground and always have the need to "teach" people about your picky eating habbits.
>>
>>967915
>ts interesting to see how upset everyone gets as soon as they realize they are talking to someone who adheres to a vegan lifestyle, Its like they feel as if they have to justify their actions
lol, it is the other way around, dude
Vegans usually dont shut up about their self proclaimed moral superiority-
I mean, I dont have a shirt that says "omnivore"
>>
>>967923
what makes you upset about someone wearing a tshirt which promotes veganism

omnivores are a majority so it doesn't make sense to wear a tshirt which says 'omnivore' as this is what most people assume you are upon first sight
>>
>>967919
I stand 1000 miles in worth above you. I don't give a shit about you.
>>
>the whole world becomes vegan
>a huge industy becomes unprofitable
>taking care of any livestock becomes obsolete
>at their current population all the domesticated animals are dependend on humans
>they dont have a place in natural eco systems either (at least not without fucking them up)
>all their populations are decreasing drastically

Why do people want animal genocide so bad?
>>
>>967924
well, it also doesnt make sense to wear a vegan shirt, unless you want to shove it down peoples throats and want to make sure everybody knows about your vegan shit
>>
>>967928
I dont see how creating awareness for something you believe in is shoving it down peoples throats

'vegan shit', the way you are talking about it is exactly the emotive response which i was talking about in my original post
>>
>>967850
>Animals feel pain in the same way humans do and there's absolutely no reason you shouldn't avoid harming them if you can. You are supporting animal abuse for the sake of trivial enjoyment
This is where you are wrong. I'm killing animals to have nice leather boots, keep down nuisance animals and to have delicious nutritious food and providence dictates.
I do everything I can to avoid the suffering of the animals pointlessly, buy free range eggs etc but acting in the interest of my group, people, is what is ethical.
>>
>>967850
>>967930
Oh, and I didn't disagree with you on them feeling pain. Even fish have been shown to have chemical reactions indicating the possibility of greater pain sensations than are felt by mammals.
I just think you're weak and have messed up ethics.
>>
>>967930
why is the suffering of animals in the interest of your people?
>>
>>967932
Okay, not ad hominem, seriously asking, do you have a mental disability or reading comprehension handicap?
>>
>>967932
Okay so for example, maybe your cat smells bad. If you wash it, it will smell better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XaRU0nDKe0
>>
>>967936
you say you do everything you can to avoid the suffering of animals pointlessly, except for when it is in the interest of your people. In 2016 almost all animal suffering is pointless, so why do you no avoid it?
>>
>>967939
As it's only you defending pure veganism in this thread, pls avoid the suffering of people first then you can talk about animals that were bred, fed, housed,... for human consumption.
>>
>>967939
>pointlessly, except for when it is in the interest of your people.
If it's in the interest of, that is serving a purpose, then it's not pointless. I don't know anyone who isn't opposed to just abuse, or pointless waste and/or suffering.
So this is exactly how they kill cows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xyvOCNCXdU
This doesn't involve any needless or pointless suffering and killing the cow provides benefits.
>>
File: Greipel_Omega_Canyon_CF_SLX1.jpg (154 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
Greipel_Omega_Canyon_CF_SLX1.jpg
154 KB, 600x396
uh oh!

too much poo post!

here is another picture of an upright bicycle
>>
File: 125-659x440.jpg (109 KB, 659x440) Image search: [Google]
125-659x440.jpg
109 KB, 659x440
>>967947
I feel a few more upright bicycles will counter all the poo post!

>>
File: Bike-4-640x417.jpg (128 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
Bike-4-640x417.jpg
128 KB, 640x417
>>967948
perhaps for now one more

>>
>>967929
>I dont see how creating awareness for something you believe in is shoving it down peoples throats
those things are almost synonymous. You want people to believe the same stuff, you believe in.

>emotive response
so you people are accusing people of animal abuse, but get offended by "vegan shit"
>>
>>967903
>I only take b12 and I am perfectly healthy.

lol

you've only done enough "research" to confirm your personal bias. Good luck with that
>>
>>967962
>>967963
Oh dear!

my friends you have a made a mistake! you are making brown posts!

>>
>>967921
>I know that my steak had a good and safe cow life and was killed instantly
the only times this would be true is if you buy all your food from some backyard smalltime hobby farmer
and if you truly did care about that you wouldn't eat meat on a restaurant since you can't guarantee the meat comes from a frenly place

>>You made a bunch of bad points to try and defend it which I have all addressed
>you didnt, and my points were not bad.
do I really have to do this? sentence by sentence here we go

>Grab your retarded PETA narrative and go back to tumblr.
not an argument

>And btw, I wouldnt ignore nature when it comes to biological processes and nutrition. "appeal to nature" isnt always a logical fallacy.
you aren't really making any arguments here either, maybe if you'd actually try to have some substance in what you say here it could be an argument but now it's just nonsense

and the next three sentences which we're arguments I've already adressed in>>967902

>Those supplements clearly seem to be bad for your rational thinking
again not an argument
>>
>>967921
>maybe you should read it. If you think the consciousness of ANY animal is like that of a human, you are just wrong
this is like talking to a five year old, could you try to explain why? Animals can feel pain, they are concious. Do I need to break it down sentence by sentence again so you can understand? I'm starting to think you're just trolling at this point
>>
>>967982
yeah, nice repeating. I adressed all your counter points already and btw you dont have to write "not an argument" about things, that were clearly not meant as an argument.

How do you know where I buy my meat? You make assumption after assumption.

Why should we value animal lifes as much as we do human lifes?
>>
>>967984
You are the one not understanding conciousness, here.
Humans have superior cognitive capabilities to all other animals on the planet. We are the only species we can be sure of, that has a conscious, that is self aware. Do you seriously think a human and a cow experience the world in the same way, can suffer in a same way and that there is no difference in how those two organisms have emotions? Do I need to break it down sentence by sentence again so you can understand?
>>
>>967923
gee I wonder how this thread started
there are more people complaining about vegans than there are vegans

>>967926
animals closed in boxes stacked on top of each other contribute to the eco system how? Factory farms are usually insanely bad for the local environment
also
>breeding twenty billion animals for the sole purpose of killing them every single year
>stopping breeding them
>somehow this kills more animals than continuing to breed 20 billion new animals next year
note that 20 billion is just in the states

>>967930
>This is where you are wrong. I'm killing animals to have nice leather boots, keep down nuisance animals and to have delicious nutritious food and providence dictates.
>delicious nutritios food
>nice leather boots
I don't know much about "conservation hunting" however that is completely irrelevant when trying to justify eating meat on a daily basis

>I do everything I can to avoid the suffering of the animals pointlessly, buy free range eggs etc but acting in the interest of my group, people, is what is ethical.
>acting in the interest of my group
just what?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT ANIMAL PRODUCTS
IT
IS
UNNECESSARY
how is this so hard to get

>>967940
>I can't do two things at the same time
being vegan literally takes no time if you don't want it to

>>967941
ok so heres your logic: you can do whatever the fuck you want to animals as long as you eat it or do whatever shit with the carcass
you realise theres an animal involved which prolly doesn't want this to happen? It's not your choice to make

>>967963
are you saying I'm unhealthy? fucking kek how would you possibly know anything about it, I mean are you trying to say all vegans are unhealthy? If so please would you link any source for this
and christ did you think I was born vegan? You don't think I tried justifying my meat eating before I went vegan too?
>>
>>967990
Autists are literally subhuman. Like you.
>>
File: bikevelo.jpg (35 KB, 512x259) Image search: [Google]
bikevelo.jpg
35 KB, 512x259
>>967967
try relaxing.
>>
>>967991
>animals closed in boxes stacked on top of each other contribute to the eco system how?
not at all. thats the point. all the animals you pretend to care so much, would go extinct, if we would stop breeding them/caring about them
It is like you purposfully misunderstood that point
And not all animals live in cages stacked on top of each other. Many have a life, that most wild animals could only dream of. I hate how condescending you are. You must think every farmer in the world is an evil bastard who gets off at "abusing" his animals.
>>
>>967992
good point, nice argument
You know, what is LITERALLY subhuman?
animals
>>
>>967926
THIS
What is the endgame of vegans?
What do they think they contribute and what do they think would realisticly happen, when all people would follow their "progressive" lifestyle?
>>
>>967997
I wrote the following posts:
>>967940
>>967919

The thing is the animals used for sourcing food are being bred and held just to "genocide" them anyway. So this isn't really an argument. So maybe the veg* prefer them dead rather than "used" anyway.
>>
>>967999
>So this isn't really an argument
why exactly?
They do have a life before they get killed. Many have a safe life without ever have to fear anything. Most prey eventually gets killed by a predator, but that doesnt mean their life up until then was pointless.
It is not like farm animals understand all the the implications of their existence,

I'm actually quite shocked that vegans would prefer a species to go extinct. thats fucking brutal
>>
>>968000
They wouldn't have a life at all if it wasn't for food production.
>>
>>968001
exactly my point

Also: everybody who isnt an entitled little nagger in a first world country would have a fucking hard time not to starve, if he would follow a strict vegan diet
>>
>>967991
>It's not your choice to make
This is where we disagree.
>>
File: 1465674884251.gif (264 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465674884251.gif
264 KB, 300x300
soooon very soon >:P
>>
Listen here vega, I'm just going to go ahead and lay it out for you. I'm the king of the world and the animals are there for my benefit as a resource. As a resource they should be cared for, culled, put to good use and maintained as part of a replenishable ecosystem.
It's wrong to over fish an area, it's wrong to pollute, it's wrong to waste and it's wrong to cause reckless suffering. Beyond that we do not agree because where I speak from the point of the alpha, the top of the food chain, the king of the jungle and sovereign over my own being, you speak from the point of sheep.
>>
File: carnivore.jpg (51 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
carnivore.jpg
51 KB, 604x451
We are the alpha predators. Dont be humble, dont feel bad about it. A wolf doesnt care about the sheep he just caught
>>
>>967988
you did not address a single of my counter points

>>967904
>>It being "natural" or not has absolutely nothing to do with if it's ethical or not.
>seems like you didnt read my post or want to argue against points I dont make
ok so we have established that I literally already have adressed all the points you made so this is just gibberish

>>now you're more or less arguing that there's absolutely nothing wrong with animal abuse
>No.
>You seem to be arguing that the whole world and all of its lifeforms commit animal abuse.
just what? this is not an argument

>There is nothing unethical about killing an animal in order to eat it.
this is not an argument

>>967990
In what way does a cow experience pain or is conscious differently which has implications for how we should treat them ethically? Please do explain
Please break it down sentence by sentence, really i beg you

>>967994
>not at all. thats the point. all the animals you pretend to care so much, would go extinct, if we would stop breeding them/caring about them
animals bred to the point that they get insane amounts of physical problems after living a week because they are so genetically fucked up
no I do not want to keep on breeding an animal that has no way of surviving outside a box pumped full of antibiotics
I don't think all farmers are evil bastards, however the "farmer" as we konw it barely exists anymore and virtually all meat comes from factory farms. It being labelled as free range doesnt really mean jack shit, it can mean they're packed full in a barn where theres a 50x50cm hole they can pass out to walk on a one square meter patch of grass

>>967997
read this post >>967991
>>
>>968005
you can't fucking disagree
"dude i just choose to rape you it's my personal choice lmao"
in the same way this sentence is completely retarded yours is too, you are hurting or killing an animal that, can actively feel the pain, and doesn't want to die
it is not your personal choice to make because it doesn't only involve you

>>968003
>>968000
more than 99% of all farmed animals are from factory farms, where they live in constant fear, misery and pain
if you don't believe this I kindly ask you to stop reading the back of the animal product packages and read a book instead

The only reason these animals exist are because we continue breeding them. They are insanely genetically fucked up as a result and I don't see any reason to continue breeding them since the species are more or less something we created (see layer and broiler hens) and wont survive outside (they barely even survive inside) a box pumped full out of anti biotics which just to add is one of the main reasons multiresistant bacteria is on the rise

Cows and chickens and pigs aren't gonna stop existing if everyone goes vegan anyway either, only the ones in factory farms which are a different animal
>>
>>968008
yeah lets look to wolves for moral guidance great idea
i'm gonna start eating my neighbors babies and snarl at birds
>>
>>968020
>so this is just gibberish
why? the point wasnt that natural=ethical, but you argued against that, so I pointed this out

>just what? this is not an argument
you just accused me of advocating animal abuse. I didnt. If eating animals = animal abuse, the whole world would be guilty of that

>this is not an argument
it was a statement. tell me what is wrong with it
>>
>>968020
>conscious differently
Conscious is a direct result of certain cognitive functions in our brains. The stucture of the brain of a cow, its activities plus the behavior of the cow lets us know that the cow has objectively much simpler (and even lacks some of the) cognitive functions humans have.
Come on dude, do you really question why we have different moral standards for animals and humans?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
>>
>>968030
moral guidance not needed, since you do not have to justify your position in the food chain
>>
>>968034
>why? the point wasnt that natural=ethical, but you argued against that, so I pointed this out
I'm understand what you are talking about anymore here, I've gone through your posts and have established that, no, you in fact still haven't really made a single argument which i've responded to and you still haven't responded to a single of my counterpoints except barely in this post
again: you said
>seems like you didnt read my post or want to argue against points I dont make
which we have established that indeed I read your post and argued every single point you made, it's gibberish

>you just accused me of advocating animal abuse. I didnt. If eating animals = animal abuse, the whole world would be guilty of that
yes, it's not true because a lot of people do it? I don't think you advocate animal abuse but you obviously don't understand that you are paying for it on a daily basis. It's called cognitive dissonance and it's amazingly fucked up
and again if you buy all your meat from your friendly neighbor where you can watch the cows from your window and always eat vegan when going to a restaurant then I take it back however I don't believe that you do all that since over 99% of all meat comes from factory farms and I am sure you buy animal parts from the store

>it was a statement. tell me what is wrong with it
as i've said countless times it is wrong to kill an animal and eat it because it is unnecessary, the animal can feel pain and values its own life and by eating meat you take it's life away (which it has a right to) against it's own will and in the process causing it pain. How can you think this is not wrong

>>968038
>cows are dumber
yes but I don't see how this is relevant to why it would be ok to harm or kill them. Is it ok to kill and hurt all people with an IQ lower than 50? They are aware of themselves, and they actively feel pain. if you try to say no to this again then you are literally as retarded as people believing the earth is flat
>>
>>968046
>i have more muscle mass than you therefore it's ok to rape you
award for most well thought out argument
>>
File: pack.jpg (285 KB, 1069x685) Image search: [Google]
pack.jpg
285 KB, 1069x685
eatme,,, no, realy,,, EAT MEEEEEEE!
,i can beef up my calfs,, i will serve myself.
,,,a MEal ,,youwill never forget.,
, no ethical delemas.,
>>
>>968051
>I'm understand what you are talking about anymore here
yes, and it shows
> I read your post
not sure, since you countered "It being "natural" or not has absolutely nothing to do with if it's ethical or not", which was never a point I made

>It's called cognitive dissonance and it's amazingly fucked up
>since over 99% of all meat comes from factory farms and I am sure you buy animal parts from the store
yeah, keep coming with insults, lazy assumptions and made up statistics

>it is wrong to kill an animal and eat it because it is unnecessary
It is necessary if you want to eat it and its death isnt useless, if you eat it. Just because you could choose to not do something, doesnt mean it is wrong to do it. No shit they have a survival instinct, but why should that limit people in their ways to acquire food?

>Is it ok to kill and hurt all people with an IQ lower than 50?
I think, I finally understand your confusion. You really want to employ the same standards for animals that we use for humans. This is something completely different.
You asked how their consciousnes is different and I answered you. dont put words in my mouth

>They are aware of themselves
do you mean cows? Because I would like to see a cow passing even the simplest test, that would prove their self awareness. mirror test maybe? pls post link
>>
>>968052
Thanks!
I'm afraid your post was only enough for a Golden Strawman
>>
>>967962
observing an emotive response is far different from being offended friend, calm down
>>
>>968065
>yeah, keep coming with insults, lazy assumptions and made up statistics
so you do eat vegan every time you're at a restaurant? I'd say it's more of an extremely qualified guess more than an assumption
>made up statistics
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html
feel free to google more sources if you want

>It is necessary if you want to eat it and its death isnt useless, if you eat it.
it is not necessary since we can survive and thrive solely through plants. You do it because you simply want it. That is the fucking definition of unnecessary.
You think it's not unnecessary that I rape someone just because I get enjoyment out if it?

>I think, I finally understand your confusion. You really want to employ the same standards for animals that we use for humans. This is something completely different.
>You asked how their consciousnes is different and I answered you. dont put words in my mouth
ok so I thought you could puzzle it together and see how it would relate to the discussion instead of believing i asked a more or less random question
would you please explain why it's ok to hurt or kill animals or actually address the points i've made to why it isn't instead of just saying "oh so you REALLY believe that oh you REALLY wanna do that! ok!!! wow!!!"

>>968065
>do you mean cows? Because I would like to see a cow passing even the simplest test, that would prove their self awareness. mirror test maybe? pls post link
fucking http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
read the last goddamn paragraph

i'll explain it out to you again because it really is this simple
causing an animal pain is wrong (this you agree on)
by buying meat from the store you buy factory farmed meat which involves constant pain for the animals
since it is wrong to cause animals pain it is then also wrong to buy meat from the store
>>
>>968074
>>968065
I mean like how do you think there's space for 20 billion animals to roam free on nice grassy fields in the us
>>
>>968007
'king of the the jungle' LOL

when do you think was the last time that any flyover fuck spent any considerable amount of time in a fucking jungle. No he probably drives 5 minutes round the block, angry at traffic to waddle into a wholefoods and stroke his fucking ego while buying a 'organic grass fed steak'. You are not the king of the jungle, nor do you need to be
>>
>>968076
no he doesn't, because there should not be 20 billion animal in the U.S.. The only reason there is is because of the ridiculous levels of meat consumption, cut demand and supply will also reduce
>>
>>968034
how is killing an animal not abusing it? If i were to kill your mom against her will however in a humane way because 'she lived a nice life', is that not abuse?
>>
>>968074
>I'd say it's more of an extremely qualified guess more than an assumption
I go to a reataurant maybe once a year and the implication that all restaurant only serve low quality meat is also not true.
>huffingtonpost
thats just one of the most unreliable "sources" out there
I have yet to find a scientific valueable statistic that shows "99% of all meat comes from factory farms". Maybe a "factory farm" is something different to you. Anyway, nobody forces you to buy this stuff.

>You do it because you simply want it
Thats why it is neccessary to me. If I want to eat its meat, unfortunately the animal has to die. I dont want to just get by with plant products.

>o I thought you could puzzle it together and see how it would relate to the discussion

I think it is ridiculous to not have different moral standards for humans and animals, so I honestly thought you were a bit hyperbolic.

>read the last goddamn paragraph
The one that states that animals have the "capacity to exhibit intentional behaviors" and that "humans are not unique in possessing the neurological substrates that generate consciousness"?
Thats old news to me. Of course some animals have the capability for it. Can link some interesting stuff on ravens, dolphins and orangutans if you like.
But notice how it it doesnt state that ALL animals are self aware. Most chimpanzes for examples pass simple tests, that indicate their consciousness. Cows dont

>causing an animal pain is wrong
Yeah sure. My butcher is legally required to kill the animal in a painless manner. I dont want the animals to suffer, mate. Nobody wants
>>
>>968086
thats murder
>>
File: met.jpg (320 KB, 1202x957) Image search: [Google]
met.jpg
320 KB, 1202x957
>>968080
>'organic grass fed steak'
whatif??, we change the Fauna?
,, how about ,you buy Bison,, for a FFFking change?, the American Buffalo!!, SOLEAN!, so soil friendly., Soexpensive!,, replace the cows with ranging herds.,, mmmmm, Buffalo HUMP!
, save them,, by Eating them.
>>
>>968080
>all that projection
>>
https://youtu.be/tYSqqW6hH0w
>>
Has anyone noticed how similar most vegans are to religious freaks or cultists? I think a lot of people feel the need to dedicate themselves to what they believe to be an infallible, morally justifiable practice to feel like their life has some meaning. Trying to point out that veganism might have some faults is like trying to point out Jesus has faults to my southern grandmother.
>>
>>968156
I see a lot of people on the internet complaining about aggressive vegans but I've never met any, and I know a lot of vegans. Then again there are a lot of people who, as children, were never exposed to other people with preferences different from their own, and don't deal with it well when they first encounter such people as adults.

Like these people from shitty flyover states who pass laws making sure that trannies don't use the wrong bathroom (as if they've ever met a tranny), or banning the use of sharia law in the state senate (as if they've ever even met a muslim). They are consumed with fear at the prospect of having to keep their shit together those rare times they might run into someone who doesn't look, think, talk, live, eat, drink, or dress EXACTLY like them.
>>
>>968119
LOL at exploding cow.

>>968086
>animals are people
No their not, they're a resource. Arguing the point is like arguing with someone whether or not there is a god.
>>
>>968161
That's not what I'm saying. Aggressive vegans are another type who need to push their beliefs onto others to give themselves more security/validity. The kind I'm referring to are the ones that argue on the internet about how it's literally the pinnacle of morality because that's fun for them. In real life they don't say anything because they're so self-assured about how superior they are to others, they don't need to "waste time" trying to argue with unenlightened people, much like a very faithful Christian won't bother trying to convert people that are viewed as lost causes
>>
>>968161
>banning the use of sharia law in the state senate
I'm all for anything that puts a stop to immigrant usurpation of traditional American law. The problem with immigration is 2 fold. They want to change how we do things rather than assimilate, fuck them for that and secondly the US population is large enough. You mass migrate people from another country, they will make your country like how they made their country. Densely populated, lower opportunities, fascist and shitty.

As for veganism, I'm all for you doing that if that's what you want, it doesn't affect me personally. Things that don't affect me personally are not my business if it's what someone wants to do.
>>
File: plaque.png (665 KB, 880x394) Image search: [Google]
plaque.png
665 KB, 880x394
>>968203
It's like if your neighbors have 10 people living in their house, don't take their trash out and generally tear the place up. Then they come and say they have a right to live in my house and I'm racist if I say no.
Also the plaque on the statue of liberty is bullshit and I hate it.
>pic related

What is should say is, "Give us your brightest, your best. The ones who want to live free and contribute to our greatest society." or something.
>>
>>968196
Most cases there argueing on the internet because something which to them has major benefits environmentaly and ethicaly is being slandered by cretins who can only puke out 'hurr durr b12', 'Im da top of the foodchain' whenever veganism is mentioned, merely because people are afraid of change and what on earth are they going to do without a $10 chicken schnitty
>>
>>968093
>Thats why it is neccessary to me. If I want to eat its meat, unfortunately the animal has to die. I dont want to just get by with plant products.
>I dont want to
Would you read your post again and just realize it is not necessary, it's simply something you want and again you are making the same incredibly weak argument that someone else has to suffer simply because you want to please your tastebuds. This is literally exactly the same as me trying to justify murder by saying "I like it, so it's necessary to me. I simply don't want to stop murdering people". It's not necessary, you don't need it, you simply WANT it. You've regressed to "I like the taste so it's not ethically wrong" I literally don't know what else to say, this is the dumbest shit I have read in this thread so far

>Non-human animals, including all mammals and birds, and many other creatures, including octopuses, also possess these neurological substrates.
>including all mammals
can we please move on now

>>968093
>I think it is ridiculous to not have different moral standards for humans and animals, so I honestly thought you were a bit hyperbolic.
If it's so ridiculous could you please motivate why for a SINGLE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>968187
>No their not, they're a resource. Arguing the point is like arguing with someone whether or not there is a god.
so you would argue animal abuse should be legal?

I ask you to motivate in every single post and yet the only answer you've come up with so far is "I like it". How can you weigh "muh tastebuds" and an animals life and decide that, yeah, my tastebuds are more important. I asked you if you've ever read any ethics and you told me that yes you have, could you please try and come up with a single reason

>>968187
>No their not, they're a resource. Arguing the point is like arguing with someone whether or not there is a god.
what?
>>
>>968196
yeah I discuss veganism to make myself feel good, not because it's actually wrong
>you guys just argue about slavery to make yourselves feel good

>>968205
>Then they come and say they have a right to live in my house and I'm racist if I say no.
what? How is fleeing from war, constant terror and poverty to another country even remotely similiar to this
this analogy is so goddamn weird and completely ignoring the actual circumstances people are fleeing from
are you a fan of ayn rand or something
also immigrants are generally one of the most productive groups in society
also the us is completely built on immigrants
>>
>>968269
>it is not necessary
I just told you why it is. How am I supposed to eat the meat without killing the animal?

>someone else has to suffer simply because you want to please your tastebuds
You are always assuming that the animal just has to suffer. You constantly do this. You should visit a farm once. Not everything is animal auschwitz, there are nuances. But whatever, every time I tried to told you something in that regard you ignored it or waved it away. I understand you have to stick to your 99% is evil farm narrative and that we need domesticated animal genocide now. Also: pleasing your tastebuds is just a nice side effect of eating, but Im sure you never had to feel real hunger in your life.

>his is literally exactly the same as me trying to justify murder by saying
It is not. Maybe for you, because you think animals have the same value as humans. And btw, if you keep saying "hurr dumb argument" just like that, it doesnt really help your case.

>"I like the taste so it's not ethically wrong"
strawman

>including all mammals
holy shit. read it again. in context.
NO, not ALL mammals are self aware. They have the potential, the theorethical capability. Unless you show me a study or test, that directly proves, that cows are self aware, I will think you are just dishonest with this shit. It is a dumb fucking cow, man

> could you please motivate why
>>967990
>>968038
already did. I will also admit, that there are emotional reasons involved, because I can already feel how you want to compare animals to humans again by asking "What about breandead or retarded people?"

People who eat meat dont want to abuse animals you condescending, picky eater. I cant believe people are so self righteous. Cant you really not see the difference between someone needlessly torturing an animal and someone instantly killing one for his meat, leather, bones,...?
>>
File: veganfucked.jpg (160 KB, 640x1580) Image search: [Google]
veganfucked.jpg
160 KB, 640x1580
>>968008
this
>>
>>968271
>fleeing from war
what war are they fleeing exactly
>>
>wanting millions of people lose their jobs
>wanting millions of people to starve
>wanting millions of animals to die just because you think they dont deserve an existence as farm animals
>wanting ecologocal problems everywhere because "muh killing iz bad", so hunter cant do shit

>>>/wsg/1123887
Deers can be cunts. Sometimes it is better for everyone, if an animal dies.
>>
>>968161
>or banning the use of sharia law
wait wait wait
So people are ignorant rednecks if they are against fucking sharia law? Do you even know what fucked up shit is involved in that set of laws? Because even the most tolerant cuck in the universe, wont think we should allow this shit anywhere
>>
>>968297
>triggered flyover: the post
Only a dumb ass redneck would make a special law against sharia law in a state where no muslim has ever set foot

It's like making a law against sharks because they just watched sharknado

So yes, you are an ignorant redneck. Congrats on having society's permission to have sex with your sister though, I bet it's convenient
>>
>>968299
Proactive >>> retroactive
>>
Again the contrarian who is posting following stuff, just so you can't say I'm vegan, or say that I'm a babykiller:
>>968001
>>967940
>>967919
>>968296
Are you the same people who believe autonomous trucks are bad for the people? Every machine that is productive instead of a human being is a blessing for man. Just because modern politics can't deal with the lack of work doesn't mean progress is bad. Again: bad argument.

>>968008
Not quite there again. If a wolf had its way it would farm and breed their most favourite prey and die out due to obesity and it's stupidness.
Man has science and knows that adding meat to a diet has an advantage.

>>968269
A fucking animal is not "someone", not a person.
We now have access to fruit and coffee from South America, corn and potatoes that only grew in America, spices from Africa and the Far East,... etc etc fridges, salt, new methods to prepare food,.... etc etc and none of you is going to take this away from me due to your stupid belief system that doesn't allow meat, "unnatural ingredients",...

Stop arguing pro any of those idiotic belief systems. "Natural foods", paleo, vegan,... all just moralistic belief systems without any scientific backing.
>>
File: pls.jpg (14 KB, 290x270) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
14 KB, 290x270
>>968296
> Wanting to continue unsustainable levels of meat consumption
> Assuming your only options are our current lifestyles or hardcore veganism
> “ecologocal”

2/7
>>
>>968301
>let's waste government resources debating islamic law in bumfuck kansas despite there being literally zero chances of it being an actual issue for anyone now, or in the next 100 years
Actual redneck logic, it's like you guys get elected to high office so you can do dumb shit and then go "see? gubmint doesn't work!"
>>
>vegans vs meateaters
>shariah law bans

/n/ I though you were a bit different to the rest of 4chan.

Anyway, I'd just like to say, as a point of interest (I'm not on any side here), the latest research finds that the exponential increase in cranial capacity started with the adoption of tools, that is to say, increased consumption of "processed" meat.
>>
>>968309
You're the type of fag that said it would take a thousand years for the US to expand to the Pacific Ocean.
>>
>>968338
Oh yeah? You're the kind of fag who said USA would neve r invent fire! Nyah nyah my dad works for intendo
>>
>>968307
>hurr durr you made a typo
>purposefully misinterpreting the arguement to make it easy to attack it

25/23
>>
>>968299
>it is ok for me overgeneralize a large amount of people and push lazy stereotypes
>when other people do it, they are ignorant

Im not even murrican, but I'm sure opposing sharia law is a good thing to do no matter where you are
>>
>>968305
>Are you the same people who believe autonomous trucks are bad for the people?
what?
what in
>>968296
made you think that?
>>
>>968345
So is opposing the reinstitution of Hammurabi law, but, you know...
>>
>>968348
...islamic ideologies clashing with western ones is an apparent problem at the time, so it is reasonable that people are more concerned with this
>>
>>968347
>*wanting * people * lose * jobs *
>>
>>968354
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite
>>
>>966747
This. Grow up and manage to find the good info.
>>
>>966462
Ultimate troll, look at what just his shirt has done in this thread.
>>
>>968354
that had nothing to do with autonomous trucks. what are you on about?
>>
>>968369
>>968347

It doesn't? Why would there jobs be lost? They'd be farming soy and potatoes then no, or just stop eating?
>>
>>968375
>It doesn't?
it had absolutely nothing to do with autonomous trucks, yes

>They'd be farming soy and potatoes
So you agree, that all the people in the "meat producing" industy would lose their jobs and would have to find a new one
>>
>>968296
>>>>/wsg/1123887
thats absolutely amazing
>>
>>968349
Maybe if you live in köln

The biggest religious minority in Topeka is probably non-evangelical Christianity

It's unlikely you'd find a can of organic beans, let alone halal anything
>>
>>968391
>Maybe if you live in köln
or pretty much anywhere else in europe
>>
Save us from this faggotry, Uprightposter
>>
File: 1414946549257.png (476 KB, 760x521) Image search: [Google]
1414946549257.png
476 KB, 760x521
>>968287
>that pic
KEK

I once told a vegan how many "animal products" he is still consuming. Boy, did he got triggered!
>>
>>968287
>vile
>>
>>968418
Is that a badger? That looks like a badger. Why is the fox bigger and meaner than a badger? This doesn't make sense. You're cartoon is weird. Badgers are murderers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8tidOjhUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZkuMfQdHU
>>
>>968471
it's a child
>>
>>968475
You are opinion isn't what mine opinion are at this time in space.
>>
>>968156
People do the same thing with "science" though

Anything a bogus shitty study says they use to leverage on everyone like they're better than others
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 441x499) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42 KB, 441x499
>>968593
post bikes or gtfo
>>
>>968396
yep, the whole of europe is pretty much the same, 100% confirmed by the american board for "education"
>>
>>968593
>people make me feel insecure with facts
>>
Man, so many people get so pent up about veganism. Why do people get so upset over such a reasonable and well-structured idea? If you care about reducing suffering, veganism is the logical choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYYNY2oKVWU
>>
>>966462
https://youtu.be/6iXU2LO5lKA?t=626
>>
>>968685
Because emotional immaturity

It's natural to want to reduce suffering. It's also natural to want to have a perfect, uncomplicated solution to everything. When people find out that a vegan diet is more work than an omnivorous diet and doesn't necessarily solve everything right away, they get kind of butthurt

It's like the coal roller culture that says "we can't have a zero-impact existence so let's destroy as much as we possibly can, that will DEFINITELY make us feel less guilty". Deep down, he is insanely jealous of the guy with the bike. In comparison, the coal roller feels he is a weak, imperfect, self-absorbed person. And he is correct about that. But instead of just acceptance, he directs his self-loathing outwardly

A well adjusted individual makes choices but also accepts that others make different choices and there is nothing wrong with that

Many people are not well adjusted individuals
>>
>>968685
way to ignore the thread
>>
>>968685
Most people get upset about the condescending and arrogant attitude some vegans show and not their eating habbits
>>
>>968688
Couldn't agree more.. be sensible folks. We are not all alike. Something works for some, but not for others.
>>
>>968692
Nobody cares what someone else eats, except vegans.
>>
>>
Why not vegetarian?
>>
>>968805
Nobody cares what someone else doesn't eat, except carnists
>>
File: mercy.jpg (545 KB, 1770x966) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
545 KB, 1770x966
>>
>>969331
lol

bacon rider u are 1 weird dude
>>
>>969331
n0ice
>>
>>969359
>bacon rider u are 1 weird dude
You're not wrong.

Apparently the manager has a special arrangement and lets him ride his bike into the shop. It's probably not the case that they have a wheelchair sitting around for him to get into and honestly, why get in the way of a crazy but nice weirdo with a gun? Way way easier to just shrug and say "that's ol' bacon, he don't mean no harm"

I got the impression that BR was probably vegan himself, he talks a lot about crops and growing your own sprouts but not about meat that I've seen. That makes him on topic I guess.
>>
>>968690
>Deep down, he is insanely jealous of the guy with the bike. In comparison, the coal roller feels he is a weak, imperfect, self-absorbed person. And he is correct about that. But instead of just acceptance, he directs his self-loathing outwardly
I agree 90% with you but I don't think they're jealous of vegetarians/vegas. I do think they feel guilty when they observe an example of how to cause less suffering and they resent that.

I think that resentment is the core of the "vegetarians just want to make us all feel guilty" meme that I see way, way more than I see actual preachy vegetarians.
>>
>>968096
>how about ,you buy Bison
>save them,, by Eating them

That's a valid idea.
Very few species that are cultivated as food in the developed world, are in any danger of dying out.

Cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens....all doing very, very well.
>>
>>968690
that;s a mighty pious attitude for someone who can't afford a car
>>
>>969111
Vegetarian = diet
Veganism = moral argument

>>969289
I don't care what you do or don't do.
>>
>>969453
What's immoral about milking cows?
>>
>>968296
>>wanting millions of animals to die just because you think they dont deserve an existence as farm animals
ok so either we kill 20 billion animals this year or we do it every single year after that

you realise we breed them just to kill them?
>>
>>969524
you have to shove a fistful semen up the cows vagoo and then steal it's baby to get milk which is extremely emotionally distressing for the cow and the calf
cause they don't produce milk if they're not having a baby
also all male cows get slaughtered very young since they don't produce milk, and you're funding this by buying milk
also we've bred them to the point that they get a shitload of problems without being milked, like extremely swollen udders which get infected, calcium deficiency in the bones and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to type in here
>>
>>969558
>also we've bred them to the point that they get a shitload of problems without being milked
So in a vegan's ideal society, what would happen to the domesticated animals that rely on humans? Kill them all because they're disgusting atrocities?
>>
>>969684
Treat them well and take care of them for the remainder of their life spans, but don't breed them.
>>
>>969686
You know taking are of animals costs money, right? I guess there would be a veganism tax for all the volunteers taking care of these cows?
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (514 KB, 1670x1066) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
514 KB, 1670x1066
wecan,, install Ipads and internets, in every little torturecell for the pigs,, whats noto love?
>>
>>969558
killing the male calves fucking sucks. The milk curdles in their stomachs and fucking stinks man.

Also, it's not fucking distressing on the mummy cows. Have you ever worked on a farm for more than a day or two?
>>
>>969689
the only reason they live is cause we keep breeding them, if we stop they simply cease to exist in the grossly huge numbers that are today
literally 20 billion animals annually in the us alone
I mean cows that don't have completely fucked up genes still exist, and also it's retarded to value a species before individuals since a species cannot feel or think

also noone thinks it's gonna happen overnight, it's a gradual change
>>
>>969689
the question was about an
>ideal society
>>
>>969903
How did Noone come to this conclusion? It's entirely obvious that livestock will be able to survive for a few days at the very least if passively neglected by humans.
>>
>>966994
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>972302
Freelee, gf of vegan retard rider.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.