[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cager reduces autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/kalamazoo/police-at-least-8-victims-multiple-dead-after-car-hits-bicyclists/235907309

any of you faggots from kazoo?
>>
>>965827
We need to make it harder to get a license.
We need to make it harder to keep your license.
If you fuck up, you should be fucking DONE.

Honestly, as it stands, something like a DUI is littler more than an inconvenience.
>>
>>965873
>We need to make it harder to get a license.
>We need to make it harder to keep your license.
>If you fuck up, you should be fucking DONE.

I agree, licenses to cycle are necessary to avoid what happened. If they weren't on the road they wouldn't have been harmed.
>>
File: 1463872903177.jpg (64 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1463872903177.jpg
64 KB, 500x700
>>965889
>>
>>965889
Cool victim blaming. I bet you posted that while driving too.
>>
File: FaggotOP.jpg (90 KB, 1608x1120) Image search: [Google]
FaggotOP.jpg
90 KB, 1608x1120
>>965889
>>
>>965873
You really, really, do.

In the UK I've seen maybe two road traffic accidents in my entire life, and never even come close to actually being in one while driving or being a passenger.

Every time I go to the USA I can guarantee seeing a fender bender once a day, on average. I'm also generally terrified as a passenger, no matter who is driving.

Driving standards in the US are so shockingly poor it's almost Death Race 2000 every day in every major city.
>>
>>965942
Please stay in your country, forever. Never come to my country again you pathetic degenerate. Highways after the 1950s were built with fast cars in mind, they were never meant for bicycles.
>>
>>965944
Who said anything about cycling? I'm just telling you that your standard of driving is terrible. Because it is.
>>
>>965942
>>965945
This desu. Never had a problem driving anywhere in Europe. Every single time I'm travelling in US with a car I see people pull shit that will get someone killed at some point.

Driving a car should be a privilege not something you take for granted. Can't drive a car safely and sober? Well better learn how to walk/ride a bike/use public transportation.
>>
I don't know about the US, but the GB driving license can be a bitch to pass. The roads in most test centres are fucking convoluted, and if you're not good enough they will fail you, and keep doing it.
>>
>>965970
Fucking GOOD.
You have such an opportunity to easily cause massive amounts of damage as a driver, and more importantly, have the ability to flee the scene without trouble. (And if you DO get caught, we're pretty lienant about that here, even in the case of hit-and-run)

'Oh, but anon, you can't make licenses hard, people NEED to drive!'
Might be the case, but maybe we'd give a shit about making public transport effective, if not every crackhead can afford to drive a car.
>>
>>965977
Sounds like you should move to Britain (or North Korea). Bye!
>>
File: cuck.png (109 KB, 221x217) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
109 KB, 221x217
>>965992
Huuuuurrrrrr duuuuuuurrrrrr, I don curr about the safety of anyone but myself!
No regulations for anything!
Cuck! Cuck! Cuck!

Seems to me you've got a couple years left before you get your learner's permit.
>>
>>965942

Maybe you'd get in fewer wrecks over here if you remembered to drive on the right side of the road.
>>
>>965970
>I don't know about the US, but the GB driving license can be a bitch to pass.
Amerifag here.
Christ, it's easy to get a a license in this country.
I'm from Maryland, and long ago, Maryland was a supposedly tough state to get a license in because you had to be able to parallel park.
Aside from that, it's really easy.
Today, I live in Virginia, and the only hard part is proving you're either a citizen, or a legal resident.
And Maryland doesn't even have that requirement, they give licenses to illegal immigrants.
Don't know if they still test your parallel parking ability, though.
>>
File: 1462671559010.jpg (40 KB, 700x518) Image search: [Google]
1462671559010.jpg
40 KB, 700x518
>>966071
oops, forgot pic.
>>
>>966071
I haven't owned a cage in over a decade, but to get my license I had to drive in a wide circle on a special test track, stop at a miniature stop sign, and pay a nominal fee. Needless to say, any cage was allowed, knowing how to shift is no prerequisite. There was also a disturbingly easy multiple choice test, stuff like a picture of a 60mph sign and the question was "what speed limit is shown"

I still keep my cage license because I don't want to carry around a passport all the time, and occasionally I have to cage for work, but I can confirm that America has no standards on who is allowed to cage
>>
>>965970
In California, you don't even need to be a legal citizen. In a number of states, you don't even need to know English, you can seriously have an interpreter with you while you take the written exam.
>>
>>965873
Just ban cars entirely
>>
>>965889
(You)
>>
>>965873
lol this wasnt an accident

he was aiming for them. in all likelihood, they had it coming. one of you retards alone is bad enough. a gaggle of bike queers? running them over is doing society a favor.
>>
File: 91sn32Q.jpg (96 KB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
91sn32Q.jpg
96 KB, 350x265
>>966116
>>
I lived in Kalamazoo for a few years to go to school. Its a college town, but otherwise an impoverished local community. If you weren't a college student you were likely blue collar. The area of town he hit those people wasn't the greatest. Also, westenedge is the north/south thoroughfare of Kalamazoo, the busiest street in the middle of town. Lot of meth in Kalamazoo. My theory is he was either drunk or high and went off the deep end. Like that Uber driver
>>
>>966071
>Maryland was a supposedly tough state to get a license in because you had to be able to parallel park

Here in Indiana you have to be able to parallel park too. I took it and she made me parallel park between two cones with enough space for a small box truck. I hadn't even practiced parallel parking because I had no idea it was needed and I honestly don't drive much kek. Winged it and nudged a curb but she didn't even say acknowledge that. Other than that she made me drive around the city center and switch lanes a few times, basically you have to be able to drive a vehicle for 5-10 miles without crashing and you have your license. Essentially the skill level I had the first time I ever drove a vehicle is what was required to pass the test.
>>
>>965994
What the fuck are you using cuck for? Cuck has nothing to do with being in favour of regulations or not. You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1360889432564.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1360889432564.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>966239
>>
>Fred “Tony” Nelson, 73, a grandfather from Kalamazoo.
RIP Fred
>>
File: lol wut.jpg (223 KB, 772x884) Image search: [Google]
lol wut.jpg
223 KB, 772x884
>>966583
>>
>>966043
I'm not suicidal enough to actually drive in the USA.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.