[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody else like to flip off cars stuck in peak hour traffic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: monkey(3).jpg (161 KB, 604x610) Image search: [Google]
monkey(3).jpg
161 KB, 604x610
Does anybody else like to flip off cars stuck in peak hour traffic as they ride their bike back home from work? It always provides a good laugh to see those gas paying cucks stuck there in 5 o'clock traffic as I speed away home on my cheap BMX, giving them the finger.
>>
>cheap BMX
3/10
>>
>that file name
>>
File: salam aleykum mister haram.jpg (91 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
salam aleykum mister haram.jpg
91 KB, 640x426
salami aleykum my brother
>>
>>963742
No but I like zooming past people like you with my eBike.
>>
>>963760
>sikh
>arab
Learn the difference anon.
>>
>>963742
>It always provides a good laugh to see those gas paying cucks stuck there in 5 o'clock traffic

Yes anon, we all know the feeling

Be careful though, someone in philadelphia was shot dead over this once. I did it once to a greasy wop who held the horn down behind me for a minute, then he tried to door me on purpose going "AYYO FUCK YOUR MUTHA!"
>>
>>963742

I just make a point of flipping people off any time they do something shitheaded. Happens if I'm driving my car, riding my motorcycle, or riding my bicycle. People who stop in the middle of the parking lane in grocery store parking lots, people who tail gate / drive too close / stop 30 feet back from the car in front of them / etc.

You do have to be ready for a confrontation though. I've had guys pull their car across the road, stop, get out, and start yelling at me like they wanted to brawl or something. I usually call them a fucking retard and tell them why I flipped them off then continue on my merry way. Haven't been forced into a physical confrontation yet, which is nice.

If it happens, I'm not a "first punch" kind of person, but I do conceal carry a gun in my anus in case things get really out of hand.
>>
>>963797
I use the Italian open handed upwards throwing my hand in the air movemtn to signal disapproval.
>>
>>963778
Why?
If it's brown, flush it down.
>>
File: 1375464958356.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1375464958356.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>963797
Cagers, once you get them out of the cage, are usually big pussy's.
I'm terrified of them trying to run me over or something, but I've never felt true fear at one stepping out of their car.

>>963781
I like to flip off the Ducks and the tour busses where people sit up top. Hilarious.

Once, my buddy was riding PATCO into the city and flipped off some lady who was driving in over the bridge.
She was like actually pissed and kept taking her eyes off the road to scowl at a fucking TRAIN.
>>
>>963810
Sikh are bros, read a book.
>>
File: TdFU.jpg (124 KB, 1065x597) Image search: [Google]
TdFU.jpg
124 KB, 1065x597
>>963742
>Ev'ry day i ride the Tour de Fuck You
>>
File: restop.jpg (471 KB, 1935x915) Image search: [Google]
restop.jpg
471 KB, 1935x915
>>963742
>giving them the fingers
allfive,, everytime.,, ive been known to go, allten.
>>
>>963742
So you're a gigantic cunt? Fuck the fuck off, you're making things worse for the rest of us by insulting drivers for no reason other than to be cunt.
>>
>>963851

...I need to remember to flip off cars while riding trains now.
>>
>>963742
I do the opposite. I try to remember to smile at all the grumpy assholes stuck in traffic. If they smile back or up nod, at least I know they've seen me.
>>
I hope you get run over and die a slow death, OP.
>>
Why are you guys so insecure
>>
File: prisma-illya-2wei-ep3-2.jpg (178 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
prisma-illya-2wei-ep3-2.jpg
178 KB, 1440x810
>>963810
>If it's brown, flush it down

>not liking delicious brown

end yourself
>>
File: jjjlol.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>963742
>>
No. But I am the guy who blocks your way and slams on the brakes in front of you. It's funny to see you dumb the expensive bike on the ground and then have a tantrum. FUNNY AS HELL !
>>
I only flip people off in instances where they nearly kill me because they weren't looking, such as cutting close in front of me to catch a right turn on a yellow light or merging without checking for cyclists. If they're close enough I'll sometimes bang on their rear fender to get them to pay attention. Nobody has tried to fight me yet. One person even rolled down their window to apologise.
>>
>>963778
>religion
>nationality
Learn the difference, Anon.
>>
>>963742
>Driving a car in a city with that kind of traffic

It's like they hate themselves
>>
>>963742
When I was younger we would bunny hop onto their hoods or tag their quarter panels with our pegs on the rear while they were trapped at lights.
>>
>>965636
Cages are a major status symbol among blue collar people, similar to a multi-speaker home theater system, or team sports franchise apparel.

Waiting in traffic for hours a day is literally the whole point of owning a cage.

Source: the superintendent in my building is a cager and is very proud of his cage, it is some kind of European SUV and I am pretty sure he went into debt to buy it.
>>
>>965645
Fucking this, I once has a friend of mine who grew up in a blue collar family tell me how embarrassing it was seeing tradesmen riding their bikes from a work site in their hi-vis gear. Blew my mind seeing as we were sitting still in traffic and this dude was cruising past us for free. Saving money, and obviously very fit considering he rides his bike to and from a physical job, the guy was a hero in my commuter cyclist mind
>>
>>963742
>He has a folder full of gorillas
>>
>>965648
If you grow up with poverty always lurking around the corner, I suppose it kind of makes sense. Like you hear these stories about people from the great depression or USSR times, who have some moderate degree of mental illness with their inability to throw out useless crap.

Or sometimes it's "but what if you have to carry something big". Like you can't just rent a car once or twice a year, or have it delivered. These options involve the assumption that you'll have the cash to do that, at whatever future date. The mind that is damaged from fear of being broke would rather spend thousands of dollars a month on the cage "just in case"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.