[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soup /n/. So I need to travel from NYC to Vancouver, Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-No_Smoking.svg.png (111 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-No_Smoking.svg.png
111 KB, 2000x2000
Soup /n/.

So I need to travel from NYC to Vancouver, Canada by a method other than plane.

I also need to smoke the whole way.

I've thought about renting a private railcar, renting a luxury RV and driver, but neither is very feasible.

I also looked at cruises but there's only one and it leaves in 2018.

Anyone have any recommendations?
>>
I also tried a vape liquid which is 100% tobacco juice and all the nicotine is from tobacco, but it doesn't help.
>>
>>961162
You could walk 500 miles, then walk 500 more, but smoking the whole way means you'd probably fall down before you reach their door.
>>
>>961162
fucks sakes man you can't drive a car and smoke at the same time?

this is weirder than most posts on this board
>>
Drive a fucking car?
this is the most obvious solution
>>
>>961173
kek
>>
Just suck it up and get a nicotine patch.
>>
Just end yourself, m8.
>>
>>961162
ill chauffeur you for the right price
>>
>I also need to smoke the whole way.
No you don't
>>
File: Double the Danger.jpg (22 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
Double the Danger.jpg
22 KB, 236x317
With a full-fairing touring bike, it is actually possible to ride while smoking. Not a smoker, but I've seen it done. Would recommend Trans-Canada through northern Ontario and prairie provinces, then back stateside from Carway to Porthill on Going-To-The-Sun highway (so awesome!), and the Crowsnest way to the coast. Stock up on smokes at indian reservations in Canada, always the best price. Not the fastest or cheapest way to do it, but seems you are already past that.
>Or just fly, and disable the smoke detector in the can.
>>
>>961817
>>961817
>>961817

OP your best bet is to hop on craigslist or your other murder victim search board of choice and pay somebody $1000 + expenses to drive you there

Greyhound stops enough (once every two hours or so) that all but the most degenerate smokers could handle just smoking on the breaks. But you'll smell like an ashtray for about fifty hours and be surrounded by others who smell worse.

>>961934
>flight diverted
>v& upon landing

Also, since I brought up Greyhound, I've actually seen them kick people off who lit up in the can. Right on the side of the highway.
>>
>>961162
Bike it.
>>
>>961952
I don't think Greyhound is as bad as people make it out to be.
I always have a great time.

One time some asshole tried to smoke in the bathroom and the fucking bus driver went full-on mom mode.
Pulled our ass over and was all, 'WHO just SMOKED on this BUS?? HUH? No one's gonna fess up? Next time, I'm coming back there and I'm kicking you off this bus!'

Pussy ass nigger couldn't even admit it was him and stalled the bus for a little bit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.