[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this massive underground high-speed rail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 32937783_437e3324.jpg (76 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
32937783_437e3324.jpg
76 KB, 528x960
How do you feel about this massive underground high-speed rail station being built in Suseo, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea?
>>
I feel nothing
>>
Indifferent
>>
>WOW SOUTH KOREA IS OVERTAKING JAPA----
>Oh wait they're still catching up sorta
>>
>>956912
Shit that's a huge pit.

It looks like it's in undeveloped land though. Why build it undergroud?
>>
Cut and cover is easy.
Try slotting the pink bits into this city.
>>
I thought they already had several KTX stations in Seoul? Why another?
>>
>>957394
It's a big city.
>>
>>957403
For you.
>>
>>956912
Does it go up to Seoul Station and Yongsan, too, or does it just end the line in a different spot?
>>
File: I have you now.jpg (296 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
I have you now.jpg
296 KB, 1280x722
>>957368
>>
>>956912
They're about to start building an underground station more or less outside my apartment complex. I imagine the street will be a complete mess for years.
>>
How is this thread still alive?
>>
>>957446
>Does it go up to Seoul Station and Yongsan
Like you know bum fuck about Seoul...

Does it go along the Han driver, and then turn to to to Yongsan ( probably not ), or turn and go directly to Seoul Station?

ok, the answer is NO! It goes to Busan.

Someday, when you go to Korea, you will see all this shit first hand, and know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suseo_High_Speed_Railway
>>
>>959057
Welcome to /n/
>>
>>957342
Undeveloped land becomes developed land rather quickly in a country like South Korea, especially with decent transportation links.
>>
>>959330
I'm not sure if you're dumb or you just misunderstood what I asked. I was asking where the line will terminate in Seoul. Does it fork somewhere with one part of the line terminating in Gangnam and the other part terminating where it does now at Yongsan or Seoul Station? Is it just another stop on the KTX after Yongsan?
>>
>>957342
>>959356
I doubt that area was undeveloped. They probably had to destroy a lot of shit to be able to do that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.