[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunscreen - are you more afraid of melanomas, or incurring the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Naked-cyclist-with-helmets[1].png (404 KB, 705x400) Image search: [Google]
Naked-cyclist-with-helmets[1].png
404 KB, 705x400
Sunscreen - are you more afraid of melanomas, or incurring the wrath of the velominati for not having perfect tanlines?
>>
>>952511
I don't really have a choice - I'm not albino but pretty damn close, so the alternative to wearing sunscreen is having a really painful sunburn. Skin cancer is a long-term concern, avoiding pain is an immediate one.
>>
Sunscreen does not affect tanning
>>
Sunscreen, long sleeve jerseys and tights all summer. After a while I got sick of applying sunscreen to my arms and legs before a ride to the point where I just wouldn't ride. Also bugs and dirt stick to the sunscreen.

So I wear arm and leg coverings all summer. Some times I use sunsleeves and lower leg coverings with regular jerseys / bibs. The leg ones can come loose.
>>
Dat 3rd guy has 4 nips,
>>
>>952511
1. I apply sunscreen to my nose, cheeks, and the back of my neck, which are the only places that burn. Everything else just gets darker, no problem.
2. IDGAF what anyone else thinks, and if they're dumb enough to actually say something, they'll get an earfull for their trouble.
>>
>>952532
literally what, how can anyone be this much of a little baby bitch boy. why don't u just stay inside and not reproduce
>>
>>952557
> IDGAF what anyone else thinks
>they'll get an earfull for their trouble
That's contradictionary though.
>>
>>952581
contradictory*

FFS
>>
How do you feel about peeling skin?
>>
>>952511
>incurring the wrath of the velominati for not having perfect tanlines?

who?
>>
>>952616

Looking like a poser by not having racing tanlines.

Velominati being the biking elite.Too bad you don't ever your house.
>>
>>952511
I'll take the one on the far right :3
>>
>>952553
Cancer rarely exhibits bilateral symmetry, so I'm assuming his mutation allows for more efficient breastfeeding of his wife's children.
>>
>>952644
I wish I could ever my house more, I really need to
>>
>Be pale
Whenever the sun is shining strongly, I absolutely must apply sunscreen to avoid painful burns

>Hair starts thinning
Now I have to apply it through my thinning hair onto my scalp, as otherwise I get burned through the vents of my helmet. Please end my life.
>>
>ride early in the morning on sunny days
>sunscreen on every exposed part of my body that might burn
>get back home in time to catch an extra few hours of sun to get tan all around

Sue me, Velominati!
>>
I'll wear sunscreen if I'm doing a 4+ hour ride in direct sunlight. If it's shorter than that or of I'm riding in the shade I'll burn a little but not very badly. I'm white as fuck but I was born and raised in Florida doing sports and swimming outside all my life so I've built up a bit of a tan.
>>
>>952553
>Dat 3rd guy has 4 nips,
It's a known and fairly common trait. Sometimes a genetic throwback to earlier mammalian traits of multiple breasts (similar to dogs) though it can maybe happen other ways too. They're usually in-line with the standard nipples.

I know a girl with one, she said it behaves like a regular nipple during sex.
>>
I'm black so tan lines are almost impossible
>>
I'm with >>952557
I'm already pretty tan and don't get that much darker but I do wear sunscreen year-round since we hardly get any clouds inna desert.
Don't forget to protect your lips too.

>>954641
>I know a girl with one, she said it behaves like a regular nipple during sex.
I knew I liked this fetish already and that made me ROCK HARD.
Thanks for sharing and having a way with words.
>>
>>952511
Melanoma have an 98% five-year survival rate when detected early. How's the survival rate when incurring the wrath of the velominati?
>>
>>952644
>Velominati being the biking elite.
Kek, I think you got them mixed up. Velominati are like the ultimate posers. I mean they even wrote the style-over-substance poser rulebook.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.