[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Velomine.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: velomine.png (59 KB, 646x287) Image search: [Google]
velomine.png
59 KB, 646x287
Does velomine.com have good prices on bike parts?

Anyone have experiences dealing with them?
>>
Also, will my local bike shop happily install bike stuff I bring them or insist I buy the parts off them?
>>
>only has outdated Schwalbe preffesional bike tires

What a shit store
>>
>>951635
they'll charge you to install stuff that you buy elsewhere as opposed to freely (or cheaply) installing stuff that you buy from them. this is standard practice for an LBS. what you shouldn't do, however, is ask them for advice and then go and buy something elsewhere. sometimes they'll be understanding, like if it's from a brand they can't stock, but it's definitely bad manners and will make them less likely to help you out in the future.
>>
Anyone use this site?
>>
Some dudes on /n/ suggested velomine the other day, tell me they're not Jews please
>>
File: IMG_20160319_150448.jpg (244 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_150448.jpg
244 KB, 720x720
Used them to get a starter track wheelset of deep v rims on formula hubs (fixed/fixed) shipped to my door for <$200
No problems with them for my one instance
>>
>>951703
Did you install them yourself?
>>
>>951632
>>951684
>>951691
Good to go, I have ordered from them several times and have always had great communication. I was even able to catch an order in time and had them send me a 135mm rear hub in my wheelset instead of the 130 I mistakenly ordered. I've got nothing bad to say about them. They're one of my go to's when checking pricing and shopping online. I had some stuffed shipped to work where there would be someone to sign for it and they even contacted me first to make sure I placed the order because they saw a different shipping address from the billing address. Good guys from my experience. If you do order from them, I hope you get the same treatment. I'd recommend them. Not shilling, I have just always been pleased.
>>
>>951813
no it isn't
back to /pol/ and stay there, m80´s
>>
File: Cager.jpg (155 KB, 1368x913) Image search: [Google]
Cager.jpg
155 KB, 1368x913
>>951824
Trump is a fucking cager. Go home you disgusting cuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.