[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he can't take off his helmet because of balding helmet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: another_day_another_pain.jpg (244 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
another_day_another_pain.jpg
244 KB, 1280x853
>he can't take off his helmet because of balding helmet hair during rest stops at group rides
>>
>This faggot actually wears helmets on bikes
laughingdutchgirls.jpg
>>
>>951225
>>951226
>these faggots have nothing better to contribute to the entire board other than this shit
kill yourselves
>>
>>951225
>>951226
Fucking downtubes
>>951234
This
>>
>>951226
>>This faggot actually wears helmets on bikes
Where else is he going to hang his mirror?
>>
>not wearing a cycling cap
embarrassing
>>
>>951309
>being a hipster faggot

even more embarrassing
>>
>>951334
get fucked, edgy downtube
>>
>he takes his head on the ride with him
laughingdullahans.pkg
>>
>being this insecure
>>
>>951225
>not shaving it all off for dem grams
Try harder, I don't even have eyebrows anymore m8.
>>
>>951340
>edgy
?
>>
>>951225
>he shaves is legs because his leg hair will hold him back from greatness
>>
There's not a single hair on my body right now

get fucked faggots
>>
>>951356
ive always wanted to try this, how'd you get in the butt?
>>
>>951367
You can use Veet or Nair if you are scared of razors, but using a regular razor with shave gel is actually really easy. Just use an electric razor or trimmer to knock the forest down before you go in with the razor. The razor is much easier to use on short hairs, plus you can use your finger to feel the slightly prickly short hairs to find spots you've missed.
>>
>>951393
I'll be honest, i asked cause my grill hinted to me doing it one day. thanks bro
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>951356
>>
>>951393
do you enjoy the feeling of rugburn on your corn hole?
>>
>>951708
>itchy ass
Suffering. Pure suffering.

Also people with hairy asses are disgusting
>>
>>951709
Then I guess I'm disgusting. Enjoy your rugburn, Sally.
>>
>>951340
>using the edgy meme
Get fucked, newfag downtube
>>
>>951710
This is why epilators exist you dingleberry
>>
>>951709
>The natural state of the human body is disgusting
You have severe issues.
>>
>>953836
this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.