[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My daily bike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160404-WA0001.jpg (525 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160404-WA0001.jpg
525 KB, 1632x1224
ride for freedom...
>>
Yes, we saw your hideous fucking bike in the other thread you made already.
>>
>>948060
>being this new
>>
>>948060
Your chain is rusted
Your front tyre needs air
Your saddle is positioned poorly
You've made it a fixed gear
You don't even have taped bars
Your lock can be cut in five seconds
>>
>>948080
Not to mention brakeless, no foot retention, backwards seatpost, vestigial small chainring, valve cap...
>>
>>948085
I figured brakeless was obvious with the fixie stuff.
>>
>>948080
>Your chain is rusted
>Your front tyre needs air
>Your saddle is positioned poorly
>You've made it a fixed gear
>You don't even have taped bars
>Your lock can be cut in five seconds
Also:
No chain tension adjuster.
Platform pedals without toe cages? LOL filthy casual! Also, fucking stupid: You're spinning down a hill and your feet fly off the pedals; enjoy DEATH.
No brakes either. Fucking stupid, especially in light of the above.
Bars too low (and probably too far forward) -- enjoy your ruined back and sciatica problems, SOON.
Saddle isn't even properly level, let alone fore-aft adjusted correctly.
Schrader valves, not Presta valve master-race: The sure sign of the FILTHY CASUAL.

Looks to me like Babby's First Fixie to me. Come back when you get some pubes, kid -- and a real bike.

..and for FUCK'S SAKE, either put a front brake on that gods-be-damned thing, or get some gods-be-damned toe cages, before you cause a fucking accident.
>>
>>948098
>>948085
>>948080
>Unventilated "look at me I'm not a cyclist" helmet dangling from the bars
Guaranteed it's still dangling from the bars when he's riding it. And he locks the helmet to the bike, exposing it to accelerated damage. Not that there's anything in his skull worth protecting.
>>
>>948098
And:
>Axle bottomed out in the dropouts but chain is still slack.
>Double chainset with fucking small ring still mounted
Someone please prevent this idiot from beeding.
>>
>>948085
>>948098
>>948122
>>948124

It would make a nice beater if it was serviced, AT LEAST made into a regular single speed instead of a fixie death trap.
Also
>taped bars
>proper saddle/bar angles
>new tyres
>brakes
>new chain
>probably new wheels
>>
>>948129
It would still be a memed up gaspipe boat anchor piloted by an insufferable twat. 2/10, would not want to be seen with in public.
>ERMEGERD ORLD EHN SPERDH
>>
File: op.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
op.png
12 KB, 200x200
this bike will kill you faster than you ever could kill yourself.
>>
Real men don't use brakes!!
the security is for faggots
:D
>>
>Dual chainring
>Fixie
????
>>
>>948136
But the point of a beater is to not care that much. It's like the thing you would take on a ride where you know the roads aren't good for the bike, and the people will steal it to sell for crack.
>>
>>948229
"Hey guys hold up, I'm going to shift down give me 6 minutes to shorten my chain!"
>>
>>948255
>But the point of a beater is to not care that much.
>thus showing the other cool kids at the coffe shop how unmaterialistic and aloof you are
>>
>>948256
hahaha
>>
>>948258
Wow, you completely blew me out of the water with that one. I'm sure those types of people would just be infatuated with a plain jane bike with mixed components from a boneyard...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.