[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRL racewatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: zagreb1.jpg (97 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
zagreb1.jpg
97 KB, 852x480
>tfw in 2 days Il be watching Tour of Croatia live finishing in my hometown

cant wait anons. what races have you watched IRL in your hometown anons?
>>
i watched yer mum race to the finish at the tour de my dick
>>
File: extreme memeing.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
extreme memeing.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>947200
wow nice post hahaha
>>
File: tourtrump.jpg (273 KB, 998x711) Image search: [Google]
tourtrump.jpg
273 KB, 998x711
>>947222

:D

>>947180

I like to watch Velodrome racing. Most of the ones I go to I'm racing in though so I don't get too much time to watch..... Last year I got the flu from my coach before my racing started at one race I traveled to race in. So I got to sit in the stands and watch the racing instead of being in it, that was nice. And I'm sure I infected large numbers of fans.
>>
File: iceburn.gif (50 KB, 500x129) Image search: [Google]
iceburn.gif
50 KB, 500x129
>>947200
>>
>>947200

>you finished first
>she didn't finish at all

:^)
>>
Went to 4 out of 6 stages of this year's tour down under. Rode to and from all of them and did a fair bit of riding on the courses ahead of the race.

It was a blast. Don't normally get cheered riding up the corkscrew. (Although my feet of all things were so sore I didn't actually get to the top where it was the most crowded.)
>>
>>947180

The Ironman championship literally shuts down the only way in or out of my house so I have no choice but to watch.
>>
I've seen both the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia in my home town. I also happened to be on a foreign exchange to where the Road World Champs were on one year.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.