[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motor doping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
why is there no honor among cyclists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0s2yo6ws9U

taly’s Corriere della Sera and France’s Télévisions Stade 2 carried out a collaborative, rather insane joint investigation, and they claim to have uncovered proof of seven cyclists moto-doping at two races in Italy last month using thermal cameras disguised as television cameras.
>>
Schwalbe one
>>
hooly fuck... at 2:40 cancelara shifted.. what the fuk man... THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SINGLE SPEED RACE FUCK SAKE
>>
>>945455
I didn't watch the entire thing, but it seems like they're really reaching, and pointing at anything that glows faintly. I saw the head from the actual motor test, and the shit they point at looks nothing like that or to the degree, and they seem to ignore the fact that every wheel glows just as much as the bottom brackets and dropouts they point at.
>>
>>945455

I can't believe I watched this whole fucking video. Are they serious? The only infrared footage is at 8:20 and 9:30 right? Both those pieces of footage show absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Some french journalist fuck should lose their job over this. Fucking embarassing.
>>
>>945464
2.50, deraileurs clearly visible
>>
this is fucking stupid. the thumbnail isn't a shot from the peloton. i dont speak french, but they are pointing at the derailleur and the cranks. If you look at the scale, white is hovering around 18 to 23 degrees, a 10 degree difference from coolest to hottest. what sort of motor runs at cooler than body temps?

Paint or finish might also cause an increase in heat absorption from the sun.
>>
2:50, there's no way a human could go that fast up that hill while seated, and others are putting down some serious power and still can't keep up.
>>
>>945484
In an article they said that they actually didnt find anything, all the people they asked to, some of them build bicycles with engines said that the heat perceived in those bikes was not consistent with an engine in them and must have been due to other reasons
>>
The small temperature differences could easly be accounted for by differances in the emissivity of the parts

http://www.optotherm.com/emiss-effects.htm
>>
>>946303
fucking reptilians shitting up our sport...
>>
>>945455
Jack Monroe looks to be in his early 20s trying to pass for 13
>>
This is why they should remove minimum weight limits from bikes.

Having an engine inside your bike is literally zero disadvantage even if it doesn't work
>>
>>946668
So why they going around claiming they found 7 cheaters?
>>
>>946284
You're dumb
>>
>>947081
Aside from the possibility of being caught with it and instantly ending your career.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.