[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be anon >out riding your bike >feeling good today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_mw4qligFG31t145k0o1_500.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw4qligFG31t145k0o1_500.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>be anon
>out riding your bike
>feeling good today so your riding pretty hard
>notice someone following you
>ride harder
>person behind you sprints ahead
>follow and get ahead
>do this over and over until you both come to a stop
>she sits on the ground
>"wow you're so fast"

Wdyd
>>
Grills don't participate in cat 6 racing
>>
File: Image.jpg (61 KB, 455x303) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
61 KB, 455x303
>>944686
>I'm even faster at getting your number. Name's Chad by the way.
>>
She'd have slipped on my spaghetti trail and eat asphalt while I ride off obliviously.
>>
File: spaghetti.png (87 KB, 493x240) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.png
87 KB, 493x240
>>944686
>>
>>944686
Hey, thanks. You too. I want to get together with you this weekend and practice technique; I know a killer route with a bit of everything.
>Afterwards I can practice my cock insertion technique into your sweaty vag and you can practice your 'taking loads on the face' technique, huehuehue
>>
>I'm fine, thanks. Just having a bit of a rest.
>>
>>944686
>Wdyd?
"Hehe, thanks." And skedaddle.
>>
File: activate the dick.jpg (782 KB, 1122x1600) Image search: [Google]
activate the dick.jpg
782 KB, 1122x1600
>>944686
>>
Y-you t-too
>>
>>944686
>y-yeah
Then look at each other awkwardly before she gets back on and rides away
>>
File: 1391499256584.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1391499256584.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>mfw a person stops near me
that's like saying you want to be overtaken, forever
>>
>>944698
>teehee
>whats your last name chad?
>>
>implying there is any female cyclist of note in the area that isn't 55 years of age
don't need a new hermes handbag for a gf m8
>>
>as she's sitting down she sees your dick imprint in your shorts
>she gets closer to you
>the euphoric smell of the shit stained chamois and your b.o. envelops her
>you start smelling her pussy sweat and you chub
>seeing this she bites her lip
>she can see your stomach acne and hair
>'omg anon just take me here, in front of the bike path'

Wwyd 2.0
>>
>>944791
kill thyself
>>
>>944686
>>be anon
>>out riding your bike
>>feeling good today so your riding pretty hard
>>notice someone following you
>>ride harder
>>person behind you sprints ahead
I then usually slow down a bit to let them get away, or take the first turn and get away myself.
I am riding for my own pleasure, at my own pace, thank you.
>>
File: 1457225703409.gif (714 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
1457225703409.gif
714 KB, 254x199
>>944794
bro if someone gets out of their saddle against me it's fukken on

>mfw slowfags and joggers fuck up a good 1v1 race
>>
>>944794
This.
I don't wanna deal with any Sanics thinking they're awesome for outpacing me while I'm fucking around for fun, nor do I wanna have to keep paying attention to them.
>>
>>944889

Not bike related, but I run into drivers who do the same kinda shit. I usually just egg em on into doing something retarded like burning rubber through an intersection when I'm only going to be going another 100ft before pulling into my destination.
>>
Wake me up
>>
>>944794
little fred afraid to get dropped?
>>
>>944794
>>944877
> be riding alone on a deserted mup
> clear a bend
> get out of saddle to start a sprint
>some fucking lady rings her bell
> catches me off guard because no one ever rides here
> forced to sit back down
> she overtakes and slows down
FUCK
>>
>>944687
Of course not. Here is what actually happened
>girl cruising along at 12mph
>comes up behind a 300 pound American
>he's huffing along at 8mph on his 9-series Madone
>he looks back
>sees a girl
>he can't let her pass
>but he's too tired, he can't break 8mph
>she keeps riding at her 12mph
>he gets passed
>he can't tolerate it
>he "sprints" up to 16mph
>overtakes her
>wears himself out
>down to 5mph
>she keeps going at her steady 12mph
>passes him again, giving him a look of disgust as she does so
>comes to a red light
>it's a long light
>5 minutes later, still red, the fatass comes up to the light beside her
>she looks at him and sarcastically says "wow you're so fast"
>>
>>945052
>thanks,just 'avin a bit of a burger"nomnomnom"
>>
>>944791
Stomach acne, oh god is that a thing?
>>
>tfw i do all my recovery rides on a trail 2 miles away from home
I actually make it a goal to get passed as much as possible.. somehow i don't get passed much when pedaling 80 watts at 13mph lmao
>>
>>944791
My shorts aren't shit-stained because I have good hygiene.
I don't have stomach acne.
Aside from that I would hug her then kiss her then pretend I'm going to fuck her then say LOL JK and ride away. If she follows, then I'd ask for her email address, and would arrange a future time to ride together via email.
>>
>>945065
>doing recovery rides near home
>letting your neighbors think you're a slow casual
>doing recovery rides anywhere ever
>letting anyone ever think you're a slow casual
anon pls
Ride AT LEAST 25mph average on all your rides
>>
These hypothetical threads always kill me XD

>>945082

This, seriously. Every time you're on the saddle you better be pushing yourself. Any overtakes should be perceived as an insult and/or challenge.
>>
>>945065
>>945082

I also live near a trail.
>mfw im doing a recovery ride
>freds and cat6s blowing past me, staring me down while they bomb corners
>im in full kit just spinning away

They don't even know my true potential

Also I've stopped using the trail since it's practically Summer.
>>
>>945108
>Any overtakes should be perceived as an insult and/or challenge.
I used to do this until I fucked up my knees

Now I avoid escalation at all costs, if I'm overtaking someone who isn't much slower than me, I'll lurk behind for about a mile until I'm sure I can leave them behind without stressing out my knees.
>>
Arethose vittoria rubino's?

Buy schwalbe you noob

>Rides away at the speed of sound due to 8,5 bR schwalbe durano's
>>
File: jjjlol.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
jjjlol.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>945052
>>945052
>>945052
>>945052
>>945052
>>
>>944686
just having a bit of a rest
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 275x183
>>945450
How did you fuck up your knees cycling?
>>
>>944698
Would this be the Chad I met today trying to get a job at a westwood shop?
>>
>>945108
>>945450
>Any overtakes should be perceived as an insult and/or challenge.
If you're a fred, yes. If you're out riding at a pace that you can hold and know how to conserve your energy for your course and still push yourself, then there's little point at all.

I've had people drop me and have overtaken people before, it's only a big deal if you let it be.

I'll freely admit that sometimes seeing someone in the distance or having someone coming up behind you can be a good motivator to push yourself a little more, like when i was on an almost 20 kg commuter bike going up a local climb when I noticed the Lotto Soudal team a couple hundred metres behind me, or when I saw an old grouchy fred and used him as a goalpost to make a PR on one of my local rides.

If you're on a local bike path or the road in a commute and you see overtakes as a challenge or insult, you probably don't ride for fun anyway; you bitter bastards.
>>
half of that happened to me yesterday

>be riding happily along on a really popular loop (28 mile long Strava segment)
>trying to see how fast I can go in HR Zone III but doing Zone IV on the little rises along the way
>pulling away from light and a wild freewheel noise appears right behind me
>doing 20 mph easy-like when grill on a full time trial bike, skinsuit etc. pulls out and passes without saying anything
>proceeds to go like 1 mph faster in front of me but isn't pushing as hard uphill so I keep catching up
>fly past on one of the bigger rises and go another couple miles before I hear the same freewheel again
>accelerate up next big rise so that I don't have to stress it anymore
>don't think about her for another ~10 mi and stop at a cafe to eat a banana
>standing outside for <5 min and TT girl flies by again
>throw out banana peel inside cafe, get back on bike and chase her down over the next 15 min or so then wheelsuck for a while
>talk to her when we finally stop at a light and ask if we can paceline instead of chasing each other but she's noncommittal
>take a pull at the front up a hill then she passes me on the decent saying something about how I'll just pass her again on the next hill
>eventually split up when we're back in town again without saying much

did I fuck up /n/? Strava figured out we were riding together so I know who she is but haven't stalked her at all.

either way I need a riding buddy since my friends are casuals and I spend all our rides waiting for them.

>just goes to show I need to commercialize my 'cycling tinder' idea
>>
>>945597
Who is this qt? also who can't hold 30 km/h while on a TT bike in a skinsuit? unless you're legit overweight I can't understand it.
>>
>>945602
well her Strava profile pic looks like a cycling team roster headshot so obviously someone fairly serious

it was rolling with hardly any true flat so I averaged 30 kph on a normal road bike but the pace on the flats was closer to 35 kph iirc. she was losing fucktons of time slowing down on the climbs so I assume some sort of strict zone training was going on
>>
>>945606
Did she have a nice bum?
>>
>>945608
Of course, nice sorta auburn hair too

>implying I didn't have ulterior motives for wheelsucking

:^)
>>

Hmmm. This feels like a bike thieves wet dream waiting to happen. I like the idea though
>>
>>945611
You mean like strava supposedly is already?
>>
>>945614
Would the tinder part be tied to a riders strava account?
Just a bit worried that a bike thieve would make a fake account just too meet up people
>>
>get gf bike
>go ride together
>come home after ride
>dive face first into those sweaty thighs

I got problems
>>
>>945643
I don't see it.
>>
>>945643
>riding with dead weight
na m8
>>
>>945597
You should comment on her strava ride asking if she'd like to ride together again sometime. It might work. Remember, you miss every chance you don't take.

If anything happens post updates pls
>>
>>945672
did some strava stalking and she seems kinda hardcore, bros. like 10x more social activity than me hardcore, even if we're on similar pace/miles (so far this year). other concern is that she may be slightly older but w/e

>tfw 0 kudos on all of my rides
>>
>>945897
>like 10x more social activity than me hardcore
Do you not know how females operate?
Oh wait this is /n/.
>>
>>944785

T.C. You'll have to give me them digits before I tell you what they stand for ;)
>>
>>945052
>Not "wow you're so fat"
>>
>>944686

This is literally my top fantasy.
>>
>>944794
the correct response when some shitter cat 6's past you is just to mercilessly drop them. no remorse, nothing, just fucking put them to the sword.

(this only works if you arent a complete shitter yourself)
>>
>>945597
>triathletes
not even once
>>
>>945551
>you probably don't ride for fun anyway
>implying challenge isn't FUN
anon pls
>>
>>945597
>did I fuck up /n/? Strava figured out we were riding together so I know who she is but haven't stalked her at all.
YES YOU FUCKED UP
But don't worry anon it's not too late. Message her! Or stalk her strava to learn when/where she rides and "accidentally" run into her again by "coincidence"!
>>just goes to show I need to commercialize my 'cycling tinder' idea
Please do this you glorious bastard.
>>945897
Just fucking message her you massive faggot, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>945672
>>945901
>>946509
alright, sent. now to wait :^)
>>
>>946486

The correct response is to keep riding as if they never crossed your path. Mind your own damn business.
>>
>>945597
>not asking if you can sniff her skinsuit after the ride
you fucked up hard. people tend to be more horny when their heart rate is still high from exercise
>>
>>947149
Can confirm. I usually jerk off after a session of intervals.
>>
>>945530
He took an arrow to both knees.
>>
>>945597
>Strava figured out we were riding together so I know who she is
Holy shit, that's disgusting!
>>
>>944686

So is /n/ basically /r9k/ now?
>>
>>945597
>>947468
Strava's fly by feature would have told you this anyway...
>>
How would you like it if every time you went riding a persistent telemarketer paced you? Except it's some guy trying to chat you up and who thinks that women riders are some great novelty and they're only riding to attract guys (e.g. weirdo s).
>>
>>947535
Wymn detected
People chat me up and talk my ears off but i dont assume they are hitting on me. Why do women always play victim?
>>
>>947535
>dat projection

In my case at least we were each doing our own thing and ended up on the same stretch of road. It wasn't full-on Cat 6 like OP. I would do the same with another guy desu, I'm slower than most serious male racers but apparently on the same level as a serious grill so whatever.
>>
>>947546
Pretty girls grow up with pretty princess syndrome: the world revolves around them and this breeds a diseased outlook on life. In general, if a man talks to a pretty girl, he wants to have sex with her. If a pretty girl should ask an unknown man for something, as long as it is reasonable of course he gives it. If it is unreasonable, still, the chances are very good he will comply, if she is very pretty, and she asks in a way that seems like it is the most normal thing in the world, so as not to insult his masculine pride. This is how they get through life, these things are understood by all, I should think. There is not much more more delusional and crazy than a pretty girl, except a plain girl, a point upon which I shall expound.

Plain girls secretly resent the pretty girls and cannot accept the reality that no one wants to have sex with them. When a man talks to them, they get all huffy and indignant and say "stupid men, they only want sex". This is of course laughably untrue in their case, but in order to drive the point home that they are really desirable, they play up the victimization and make sure everyone knows how much they resent the imaginary come-on by all these men who are chasing them. It is a terrible idea to be nice to a plain girl, because she will turn it around and use it against you.
>>
>>947548
Hi there! You seem to be on the wrong board. Nothing in your post has to do with transportation or cycling.

>>947535
>Not learning how to make people leave you the fuck alone with a look and a few words
>>
>>947589
>complaining about offtopic
>still posts offtopic
I get the last word, unless you reply to me in which case you're offtopic

inb4 you randomly toss in a bike comment to make it on topic, me first: STEEL IS REAL

now fuck off because by definition anything you say now is shitposting and is grounds for a ban. rest assured you will be reported to the 4chan police department.
>>
>>947491
>implying it ever hasn't been
>>
>>947141
KEEP
US
UPDATED
>>
>no reply on Strava yet

Oh well, anon was right in that it was worth a shot

>it's OK I'm faster anyways :^)
>>
>>947141
>h-hi, remember me, we randomly passed each other some 2 weeks ago

dis gon b good
>>
>>948402
Post a screenshot of your comment fag
>>
File: 1460436944982.gif (3 MB, 386x232) Image search: [Google]
1460436944982.gif
3 MB, 386x232
>>947141

>He fell for the social media meme!!
>>
>>945450
>I fucked up my knees

then stop cycle you idiot?
go swimming
>>
File: 1417050879000.png (210 KB, 1000x705) Image search: [Google]
1417050879000.png
210 KB, 1000x705
>>945597

P-P-PLEASE DO THIS SENPAI!!! I BEG YOU!!! You are literally my last hope!!!

27 yo KV (kissless virgin) from /r9k/, but a huge cycling & STRAVA enthusiast reporting in.
>>
>>947547
>standing outside for <5 min and TT girl flies by again
>throw out banana peel inside cafe, get back on bike and chase her down over the next 15 min or so then wheelsuck for a while
>>
>>949164
>the only acceptable way to ride a bike is angsty, edgy, and getting into imaginary races every time you encounter a stranger
Some day your teen homones will subside and you'll learn to just enjoy being on a bike
>>
>>944686
Flaunt my very visible erection and say "Yeah, but I last a long time."
>>
>>944791
Wake up or realize I'm daydreaming.
>>
>>945052
OP confirmed downtube
>>
hot girl
>>
>>946374
>His initials are backwards
It's consistent with his characterisation, I suppose.
>>
>>947546
>>947548
you should concentrate on being as fast as you are autistic
>>
>>944686
I'd pretend I didn't hear and bike away while fumbling to clip my shoes back in.
>>
>>944686
"FUCK OFF FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKKKKKKK"
>>
>>949380
lets see a pic u negro
or at least link strava
>>
>>955088
>jr
reported for underage b&
>>
>>955091
>USAC considers 18yo to be Jr u nigger
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.