[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cleats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23
File: cleatcompare1.jpg (98 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cleatcompare1.jpg
98 KB, 600x400
What are the pros and cons of cleats?
>>
They go clippity clip when he walk
>>
>>941413
heres your (You), you are begging so hard for.
>>
>>941410
Steep trails.
>>
Just get a pair of vans you fucking nerd
>>
Pros: they'll let you pull up on the pedals for the 5 minutes out of a 4 hour ride when you actually remember to do it

Cons: they can twist and crack your bones in horrible ways if you happen to have an unlucky fall.
>>
>>941426
>vans
I can't find the cleats...
>>
>>941427
You don't mountain bike, do you?
>>
>>941429
Elaborate
>>
Does anybody have any experience with shoes like the Giro Rumble or other cycling shoes that double as casual sneakers?
>>
>>941427
Cleats can't twist your bones you mong. That's how they release, just like ski bindings. Clips, on the other hand...
>>
>>941437
>Cleats can't twist your bones you mong

Maybe it's best for you if you don't know.
Hopefully reality will never verify your belief.
>>
>>941438
How come a significant amount of the faggotry on this board come with vertical whitespace everywhere? Is it a newfriend thing, or is it his one guy over and over?
>>
Pros:

riding is much nicer with clipped in feet

Cons:

it goes clickity click everywhere you walk
walking on them wears them down quite quickly
polished surfaces are a nightmare (at least in my shoes)
if you forget to unclip when stopping you fall over

This applies for road cleats
>>
>>941443
I was wondering if there was a particular cleat with like a recessed bracket (or whatever). Combine that with a pedal with a cage you get the best of both worlds.
>>
>>941452
All mountainbike systems have a recessed cleat. Platform cleat-pedals might not be as great as you think though.
>>
>>941454
Ty for quick response. Still don't know if I want cleats or not (never had them before and they'd be for a mtn bike)
>>
>>941456
Start with Shim SPD and the flat base/Cleat double pedal. So you can choose to ride in cleats or normal shoes on every ride.
>>
ITT: we don't know shit about clipless

>>941427
This is wrong, the advantage of foot retention is that it makes it easier to spin the cranks, and it keeps your feet centered at the right spot on the pedal at all times.

And yes, in a crash you pop out of pedals, just like ski bindings.

>>941435
Clipless 'sneaker' style shoes, aka touring shoes or just basic MTB shoes, are great - they tend to have soles that are a little less stiff, so you get slightly less advantage on the bike versus a race oriented shoe that's as stiff as possible (especially on a long ride), but they're useful for casual use or commuting. At work I stand for 8-9 hours per day in the clipless sneakers that I like for my commute, doing the same in a stiff shoe would guarantee foot pain.
>>
>>941456
I think you should definitely test it. Some people are happier with good flats, some prefer cleats. The only way you're going to find out is to try it over a long enough time that you get comfortable with each.
Bo offer good grip, cleats also offer retention, cleats offer guarantee of noobie falls at low speed, flats offers chance to turn shin and calf into hamburger meat.
Choose your poison.
>>
>>941460
If I bought them for my mtn bike and didn't like them, could I put them on my road bike instead?
>>
>>941461
Or are there mtn bike only cleats?
>>
>>941462
No. There is road only-cleats and some Freds might turn their nose at not using them, but you can happily use mountainbike systems for road and commute. It's the other way around that doesn't work very well.
>>
>>941463
OK good deal. Now I just have to watch some vids on how to change pedals.

ty
>>
>>941464
Crank arm forward, tool towards the back, push tool down right where the bottom bracket is to avoid the cranks etc spinning. Shift the chain to the big ring first so you don't hurt yourself on the teeth if you slip.

Always grease the pedal threads and never screw them in with a tool. Always screw them in fully by hand, and only use the tool to tighten. That way you avoid crossthreading.
If it doesn't engage one side, try the other. One is left- and the other right gang. That's it.
>>
>>941431
A lot of trails are steep enough to the point where you need some sort of foot retention to spin up hill, when you can't stand up without loosing traction.
That being said I still need some clipless pedals for my xc bike
>>
>>941427
>Cons: they can twist and crack your bones in horrible ways if you happen to have an unlucky fall.
thats one fear i could never get rid of it, even though i ride with cleats over a decade i still got that thought about getting my legs chopped off in a crash
>>
File: 1458961752110.jpg (39 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1458961752110.jpg
39 KB, 592x754
>>941443
Can confirm.
Greentext time

> be me
> be november
> first week riding clipless
> aero road shoes
> snowing lightly outside
> everything is a little wet
> walk into grocery store with tile floors because I'm a piece of shit
> take a couple steps and almost slip but I caught myself
> try to keep walking
> nope, spaghetti time
> front foot loses literally all traction
> slam into mobile shelf covered in pies and boxes of cookies
> knock everything off the shelf and murdered like 7 pies and a few boxes of cookies
> people everywhere
> get up, somehow clean
> employee saw everything and is holding back tears
> asks if I'm ok and says it's fine
> buy a donut while trying to ignore my shame
> on the way out I see the long, clearly visible scratch on the tile that my cleat left
> covered by wet floor sign
> Tfw I got away with destroying 40+ dollars worth of baked goods in the front of a crowded grocery store
> bike home
> went better than expected
>>
>>941480
lmao that's what you get for taking your road bike shopping
>>
>>941459
I just got DZRs for my bday. Can confirm that a work shift on feet was actually ok- not quite like the owner claims on their website that they don't even notice they aren't regular shoes, but quite tolerable and pretty nice to not need to take a second pair of shoes to work in. What clipless sneakers are you wearing?
>>
>>941481
I was on my cross bike. but I don't have any mountain biking shoes.
I felt like getting a donut on the way home from a ride so I could eat it with lunch; So I was a little tired.
>>
File: 1390227704592.jpg (395 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1390227704592.jpg
395 KB, 1632x1224
>>941480
>be me

Who else would you be?
Also
>spaces after meme arrows
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>941494
Fair enough
>>
Why not toe cages?
>>
>>941508
Not expensive enough
>>
File: BLUCLEA3.jpg (129 KB, 950x742) Image search: [Google]
BLUCLEA3.jpg
129 KB, 950x742
>>941508
Why not a slotted cleat like pic related?

Because they're old and antiquated. Clipless does what they do better. I have yet to meet a serious cyclist who still embraces toe clips aside from L'Eroica/retrostyle purposes.

My personal opinion is that clipless is for riding and platforms are for commuting. If you only have one bike, do a platform/spd combo.pedal
>>
>>941536
I use clips on my commuter because I value foot retention but don't want to be walking around in spd shoes 24/7. I've used flats both mountain biking and commuting before and I choose not to now.
>>
>>941543
I'm confused what flats are. Just regular flat shoes?
>>
File: 425.jpg (15 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
425.jpg
15 KB, 350x232
>>941545
>>
>>941547
Kay
>>
>>941437
>they release, just like ski bindings
Depends on the cleat. Shimano has two types:
Silver SH-56 releases multidirection (up and sideways)
Black SH-51 releses sideways only
I have twisted my knee pretty bad with the black ones in a crash.
I almost fell over the bars once when the silver ones release on a very hard upward pull.
You decide what's better.
>>
>>941458
>flat base/Cleat double pedal
Be aware that the flat side of the Shimano 324 pedal is very slippery. It's OK for a short ride to the store or whereever you don't want to wear bike shoes, but it sucks for longer rides and it's horrible when wet.
>>
>>941463
I too use mountain bike shoes on a road bike all the time, it's much easier to walk around with. No need to shave off those gramz and tenths of a second.
>>
>>941556
The SH-56 + Click'r cleats is so much better than classic SPD setups it's not even worth discussing.
>>
>>941572
Could you discuss it anyway?
>>
File: SM-PDT420.jpg (105 KB, 868x868) Image search: [Google]
SM-PDT420.jpg
105 KB, 868x868
>>941557
That's why you should use the PD-T420. The M-324 is old and busted. Also heavy.
>>
>>941573
Easier to clip in and out. Fine-tuning retention is much more accurate.
>>
Pros:
>It keeps your feet on the pedal all the time.
I noticed this especially during high cadence when I didn't have my cleat shoes on.

>It keeps your knees straight thus preventing injuries.
Haven't had any knee issues since I first used cleats.

>Smoother pedal revolutions
Mostly because your feet stay where they should. I do pull on my pedals during sprints.

Cons:

>Shoes are either ugly or expansive
I have yet to find a pair of shoes I genuinely like which don't exceed €250.

>Very stiff, not easy to walk on
But whatever, you're cycling anyway.

>Forgetting to unclip
Never happened to me yet. I've got some close calls though.

- Based on SPD cleats
>>
>>941572
For noobs
>>
>>941556
>Silver SH-56 releases multidirection (up and sideways)
That sounds awful and I can already unclip from pulling on the upstroke if normal SPD tension is loose enough.

And before someone says you don't pull on the upstroke, try doing a 20% climb some time.
>>
>>941587
>preventing injuries.
My foot twice now has felt like it was straight broken (and it wasn't). I blame bad cycling posture.
>>
>>941589
It was indeed designed with noobs in mind. It just so happen to end up being the superior product overall in the end.
>>
>>941598
Except it's not unless you're a noob who only wants half assed foot retention. A clipless pedal should not unclip from pulling up, and anyone experienced with clipless has no problems with clicking in.
>>
>>941600
It shouldn't unclip from pulling up during normal pedal stroke unless you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>941607
>>Silver SH-56 releases multidirection (up and sideways)
>>
>>941608
The up release doesn't happen during normal pedal stroke. You have either to mean or to reflexively and violently withdraw your foot due to an impending fall for example.
>>
>>941614
That happens with normal SPD anyways.
>>
I think the main purpose of cleats is safety. There are conditions in which your feet can slipt and that can be dangerous, you can fall or simply you can fuck your leg. Also cleats are good for a proper feet position during all the ride so you can't hurt with improper pedaling, but you must adjust the cleats first.

The rest are cons, the shoes sux, the pedals cost more, you must replace cleats because every time you walk, you destroy them. You cannot walk around with cycling shoes, pretty bad with mountain ones, almost impossible with road ones.
>>
File: spd.jpg (130 KB, 420x410) Image search: [Google]
spd.jpg
130 KB, 420x410
>>941557
It's usually cheaper and better to make a DIY spd platform using an old set of cleats like in pic related. One of my coworkers even made his own and applied skateboard grip tape to the platform side.
>>
>>941410
The problem with mountain shoes is you look like a retard if you wear them with road kit. That being said, waddling isn't fun. Here's what you do though, go on Craigslist. Buy some Ultegra pedals off some fred for 40 bucks. Buy a shoe that fits well. Loosen the tension on the pedals so you can yank em out when you inevitably forget to clip in, and buy some cleat covers so you don't eat shit when you have to walk around in them. Cleats will last forever, shoes are easier to walk in, problems solved.
>>
>>941410
>What are the pros and cons of cleats?
Pros:
You're much more 'connected' and safer on your bike because your feet can't accidentally slip off the pedals.
You can spin at much higher rpms safer.
Your feet are always in the optimal position on the pedals (assuming you've got your bike fitted properly to start with, that is).
You can 'unweight' the rising pedal, wasting less energy (yes, it takes practice at first, until it becomes automatic).

Cons:
You're limited to cycling shoes (or at least shoes that allow cleats to be attached).
They're not as easy/surefooted to walk around in.
Some cleats (Shimano road, damnit!) will get annihilated if you walk around on hard surfaces with them (like gravel).
Some places will shoo you out because they don't want their floors fucked up by cycling cleats.

Personally I'd never want platform pedals ever again.
>>
>>941587
I'm just glad I live in a city where everyone bikes. I found a decent pair of i-beam road shoes in exactly my size at goodwill for 13$. Probably never going to happen again but it made my week
>>
File: 1458522707568.jpg (252 KB, 511x650) Image search: [Google]
1458522707568.jpg
252 KB, 511x650
>>941495
I was kinda baked when I wrote that.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-04-06-07-39-15-1.png (847 KB, 1440x1071) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-06-07-39-15-1.png
847 KB, 1440x1071
>>941443
> implying the fact they sound like tap shoes is a con
>>
>>941758
> I've never gone dirt jumping
>>
File: kurskpro_grey_hero_7[1].jpg (61 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
kurskpro_grey_hero_7[1].jpg
61 KB, 650x430
>>941754
What sort of rider is going around staring at what type of shoes people have on?!
I ride in black MTB shoes when wearing gear and have never had a comment.
When not in gear I've got a paid of Chrome SPD shoes similar to pic. They're okay, you still click when you walk so shiny floors aren't ideal.
>>
File: mavic-tempo-mtb-cycling-shoes.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mavic-tempo-mtb-cycling-shoes.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
>>941587
I got pic related second hand from a car boot sale for £8 (they're £80 new I think) pedals cost me £17.

Fell off once, on my fucking driveway just as I was about to go off on my first ride with them.
>>
>>941754
>you look like a retard if you wear them with road kit

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Any more suggestions for touring shoes?
>>
>>942166
>What sort of rider is going around staring at what type of shoes people have on?!
I look at people's gear out of curiosity but I never think "oh man that guy looks like a retard" unless it's something really crazy (like this fat guy I saw in full aero kit and running shoes on platform pedals)

But from reading bike related websites I think this actually is a thing, this year I saw some article about how if you wear the wrong socks you're committing a major bike faux pas (?!)

I still haven't figured out what the "correct" socks are...
>>
>>942324
Not too long, not too short. An inch or two above your ankle. White unless you're a pro. Not a hard rule to follow if you have any respect for the sport.
>>
>>942327
The length is from aping what pros wear, since they're beholden to UCI maximum sock length rulings. Pros would probably wear compression tights if it were allowed.
>>
>>942327
>white unless you're a pro
It's literally the other way around, just like bar tape.
>>
File: _main_no-show-socks.jpg (30 KB, 594x514) Image search: [Google]
_main_no-show-socks.jpg
30 KB, 594x514
>>942324
The proper sock length is no-show socks.
>>
>>942376

No
>>
>>942327
>White unless you're a pro
I haven't owned a pair of white socks since the 1990s, and I have no intention of every owning a pair of white socks ever again. least of all in situations where they'd be visible to everyone I pass
>>
>>942324
Kek, I don't even wear socks unless it's cold as a witches tit outside, nor do i shave my legs. At the same time, i don't wear sponsor kit and ride a normal aluminium road bike so there will always be snob roadies that think that I'm committing some kind of travesty.

Focus on yourself and being a better rider, no one gives 2 shits about what gear you have unless they're super insecure.

>>942327
>Respect for the sport
Surely you mean that this only applies to actual racing?
>>
>>942324
2.5-5 inch socks. No no-shows, no stupid compression socks. Color doesn't really matter
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>942439
Shove your respect up your ass
This kid has his own style
>>
>>942453
>bartape, socks and wheel decals matching

This is high level good shit.
>>
>>942166
You'd be surprised. A lot of people here (LA) look at your bike first before they wave back. I personally wouldn't shit on someone for MTB pedals but I've done rides in full kit and vans and felt like a dork. The way I see it, if you're gonna kit up you mean business. and if you mean business you might as well go all the way. In terms of aesthetics anyway.
>>
>>942454
Those bottle cages though. That dude is a few colors short of the goddamn rainbow.
>>
>>942456
The cages match the highlights on the frame!
>>
Pros: They're necessary for riding clipless
Cons: They're pointless if you're not riding clipless
/thread
>>
File: barf.gif (582 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
barf.gif
582 KB, 300x193
>>942439
>Surely you mean that this only applies to actual racing?
The Velominati rules apply to all people, all the time. Please re-read the Velominati brochure.
>>942453
>>942454
Socks are too long, two-coloured and non-white. Please re-read the Velominati brochure.
>mfv
>>
File: 1343473815265.png (592 KB, 762x948) Image search: [Google]
1343473815265.png
592 KB, 762x948
>>942489
No anon, it is YOU who needs to re-read the veloluminati brochure.

Rule 28 clearly states:
>Socks can be any damn colour you like.
>>
>>942470
You do realize clipped bike pedals are intended for use with cleats?
>>
Fact: Black socks are acceptable in literally every situation, except for maybe basketball.
>>
>>941410
My father once got stuck with these, and fell over into a bush, where he saw a big snake slither away.
>>
>>942491
Thanks mate
>>
File: flats.jpg (29 KB, 502x191) Image search: [Google]
flats.jpg
29 KB, 502x191
>>941443
>This applies for road cleats
Those drawbacks apply to road shoes. Installing MTB cleats on them does not obviate those problems.

>>941452
>Combine that with a pedal with a cage you get the best of both worlds.
wut

>>941458
>>941536
>SPD-platform combos
Blasphemy

>>941459
>And yes, in a crash you pop out of pedals, just like ski bindings.
Please re-read the Shimano clip-in pedals user manual. It explicitly states that it is not designed for this to happen.

>>941467
>If it doesn't engage one side, try the other. One is left- and the other right gang. That's it.
Or just examine the pedal and determine whether it is left or right before installing.

>>941508
Compromised comfort
Impossible to release quickly
Alternatively to the above disadvantages, you can attach them loosely, defeating their purpose.

>>941591
>And before someone says you don't pull on the upstroke
As a side note, that is true for steady-state efforts where people very often make unfounded 'efficiency' claims for foot retention.

>>941644
>the pedals cost more
More than what?

>you must replace cleats because every time you walk, you destroy them
Only inferior systems suffer from that fault.

>You cannot walk around with cycling shoes, pretty bad with mountain ones
Absolute nonsense.

>>941754
>The problem with mountain shoes is you look like a retard if you wear them with road kit
XC shoes look fine on a road bike, are compatible with MTB cleats and are fine for walking useful distances.

>Loosen the tension on the pedals so you can yank em out when you inevitably forget to clip in
How can you yank them out if you haven't clipped in?

>>941758
>You can 'unweight' the rising pedal, wasting less energy
Proofs?
>>
>>942324
>But from reading bike related websites I think this actually is a thing, this year I saw some article about how if you wear the wrong socks you're committing a major bike faux pas (?!)
Please take those articles with a grain of salt. They are invariably written with tongue in cheek.

>>942454
The highlights on the socks are horrible and don't match anything. He should have picked something that went with the kit better.
>>
File: 1460077645492.gif (954 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1460077645492.gif
954 KB, 375x211
>>942470
That has to be one of the most autistic things I've ever read.
>>
>>943309
>Please re-read the Shimano clip-in pedals user manual. It explicitly states that it is not designed for this to happen.
are you suggesting that they're explicitly designed to not release?

>>942509
black socks are objectively the best choice even when you are playing basketball
>>
>>943398

They are not designed to not release. But they certainly aren't designed to release.
>>
>>942496
Are you fucking retarded? Toe clips are designed for use with standard shoes. Clipless pedals are designed for use with cleats.
>>943376
Taking a question literally makes a person autistic? Okay. Considering OP asked about the pros and cons of cleats as opposed to the pros and cons of riding clipless, my answer is the only answer that directly addressed OP's question. I know it's not what he meant but if he wants a different answer then he can re-word his question. And then my answer will be this:
Pros of clipless:
>More efficient
>Makes you look pro.
Cons of clipless:
>Bad for commuting (hard to walk in shoes with cleats)
>Risk of falling over if you don't unclip in time when you stop
>Can make a crash a little more severe as you could remain attached to your bicycle if they don't release
>Cleats and clipless pedals require maintenance
>Can be annoying if you're riding somewhere with lots of intersections, because unclipping is often necessary at stop lights/stop signs
>>
>>943403 here. Just want to clarify that I am not biased and not trying to steer someone towards or away from clipless. I have two bicycles with standard flat pedals (no clips), one bicycle with toe clips, and one bicycle with Speedplay clipless pedals. I like all three styles.
>inb4 someone tells me I'm going to die because I ride with toe clips
>>
>>943403
>Are you fucking retarded? Toe clips are designed for use with standard shoes.
No, they're designed for cycling shoes with stiff soles and cleats.
>>
File: shimano toeclip cleat.jpg (49 KB, 558x427) Image search: [Google]
shimano toeclip cleat.jpg
49 KB, 558x427
>>943403
>>943413
>>
File: traditional toe clip cleat.jpg (157 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
traditional toe clip cleat.jpg
157 KB, 640x480
>>943403
>>943413
>>943415
>>
>>942455
That's because in LA being a pedestrian or cyclist is a capital offense, so overcompensating with this-season-only pro bike kit is de rigueur. Very important to show everyone you're not biking for any practical purpose. Otherwise you might get shot by cops or something.

Here in NY the only guys who go overboard with color-coordinated skinsuits and only the most crabbon aero shoes from the 2017 season are blacks. I'm pretty sure they are the same blacks I see on the subway dressed like a Ralph Lauren fantasy image of what a WASP would dress like, severely overcompensating for the color of their skin.

Most white people just wear whatever. I mean even the lycra guys are wearing stuff that doesn't match. Sure maybe 1 in 50 lycra guys has the asymmetric arm band that tells people they paid too much for their jersey, but most people don't care.

It's funny because they say east coasters care more about appearances but obviously this isn't really true.
>>
>>943418
>Here in NY the only guys who go overboard with color-coordinated skinsuits and only the most crabbon aero shoes from the 2017 season are blacks. I'm pretty sure they are the same blacks I see on the subway dressed like a Ralph Lauren fantasy image of what a WASP would dress like, severely overcompensating for the color of their skin.
To be fair, you don't want to get shot by a cop assuming "nigga stole my bike"

Check your white privilege
>>
>>943415
>>943417
Does that mean you had to unlock the strap AND unclip your cleat?

That sounds like a huge liability.
>>
>>943427
That's traditionally how toeclips worked. Keep in mind, there's nothing actually holding the cleat in when you release the strap, it's there for alignment purposes and to prevent your shoe from slipping out the back. Think of it as a hand release for cleats instead of a twist release.

Clipless was quickly adopted because it is a huge upgrade in safety because they release in crashes. Before clipless, when there was a big pile up, people would still be strapped to their bikes, and you would have to loosen your straps when coming to a stop.
>>
>>943413
Nope
>>943415
>>943417
Heh
>>943433
>That's traditionally how toeclips worked.
Nope, the whole point of clipless is being the successor to toe clips. I assume you're trolling though. In which case 10/10.
>>
>>943441
>butthurt fag in denial
>>
File: cleats.jpg (52 KB, 904x527) Image search: [Google]
cleats.jpg
52 KB, 904x527
I like squid style cleats because goomba don't like being stepped on.
>>
File: e-pr107tk-5.jpg (48 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
e-pr107tk-5.jpg
48 KB, 1024x682
>>943441
how stupid are you?
>>
File: speedply.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
speedply.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
>>943441
>>
>>944667
hahahahaha :3
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.