[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bike storage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: rackineed.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
rackineed.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1280
Does anyone know who makes a rack like this? I cant hang upside down or by seat b/c hurr durr hydraulic dropper. Cant hang by frame b/c wonky curved top tube. Rather not hook front wheel to ceiling but i might have to. Also post pics of your bike storage for inspiration.
>>
>>931694
>visit >>>/diy/
>get help constructing what you want
/thread
>>
That is an Ikea rack. What they did in the picture was simply to take out some of the bars in the middle to make it fit a bike wheel.

Clever idea and super cheap and easy to recreate as well.
>>
File: grundtal.jpg (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
grundtal.jpg
116 KB, 800x600
>>931873

Pic related is what the rack looks like (only a different size).

As you can see you only unscrew the bars in the middle with allen key screws either side and you're done.
>>
>>931874
>>931873

Fuck it, I am wrong. Just thought it was Ikea rack stuff because it looked similar and from the wholes in the side I assumed that's where the bars were unscrewed.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.