[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cycling such a white sport? How come there aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1420835937642.png (179 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
1420835937642.png
179 KB, 600x638
Why is cycling such a white sport?

How come there aren't many asians or blacks in the Tour De France?
>>
Because rickshaws and stolen Walmart MTBs are not fast enough to compete.
>>
>>931106
Same reason why NBA is dominated by blacks.
Racial differences aren't just skin color, some races have different physiological traits.
That, and the fact that cycling teams don't recruit black people for their teams in fear that they'll steal every single bike.
>>
People tend to participate in sports that they can watch or participate in as kids, and for most of its history road cycling has been almost exclusively a European sport (before the 1980's there was almost no road racing outside of Europe) where there are lots of white people.

Even though road cycling has grown in popularity around the world since then, in places like the US and Australia and even European countries with plenty of immigrants, it's still mostly white people who participate because of cultural norms (situations where you stand out as a minority are uncomfortable), and partially because non-whites are often at an economic disadvantage that can keep them out of a fairly expensive sport.
>>
>>931106
biking is endurance

whites are endurance in the RPG of life

see, you guys need to perfrom quick. Outrun slower guys running from a tiger kind of shit. We're the "push this plow though the dirt by hand to farm so maybe we'll be rich enough to get cows to do this."

Look at powerlifting, another thing whites just do better

Fighting sports this comes out best. Name a black cardio fighter. Mayweathwer doesn't count.
>>
>>931115
>whites are endurance

>what are all the black guys in long distance running

u wot m8
>>
File: uncleruckus.jpg (70 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
uncleruckus.jpg
70 KB, 620x350
>>931115
niggas can't fight. They don't possess the strength of character or the mental quickness to be a great fighter. That's why all the best fighters in the world have always been white men. Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Sly-vester Stallone, and don't forget Ralph Macchio! Name me one great, black, heavyweight fighter. Name one, go ahead, try, name one. See there? Ya can't do it. What, what what, what? Oh, oh, oh, oh you wanna pull Ali out yo' ass? That what you thinkin' 'bout? Muhammad Ali? Well, if that nigga so tough, then why he didn't go to Vietnam? I'll tell you why. 'Cause he was scared, that's why. Shoot. "No Vietnamese ever called me nigga." I call him a nigga eight times before I have breakfast, now what he gon' do? Hold on, I'll make it nine... NIGGA!
>>
>>931106

Cycling is more expensive than most other sports
>>
>>931144
The Jews fear the vietcong
>>
>>931106
>bicycle invented in Europe by Europeans
>bike races happen in European countries
>why is cycling white?

Why haven't niggers invented the bicycle yet?
>>
>>931115
>whites are endurance in the RPG of life

And yet the most important marathons are consistently won by black Ethiopians and Kenyans.
>>
>>931130
>>931179

They're used to running away from cops, and escaping from fucking lions.
>>
>>931179
>implying a marathon is a long distance
>>
File: 1457508062458.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457508062458.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
>mfw /n/ is racist
>>
>>931217

Are you virtue signalling on an anonymous board?
>>
File: 1456211491028.gif (436 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456211491028.gif
436 KB, 320x240
>>931224
>Are you virtue signalling on an anonymous board?
And he's surprised to find racism on 4chan.
>>
File: tdf.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
tdf.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
>>931179
I see great potential
>>
>>931112
/this & lol
>>
>>931179
>one sub 30 mile run completed in 2 hours
>compared to 120+/- mile stages done over an entire month

"long distance"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.