[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much is this bike worth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_6920.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6920.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
Cannondale from the 90's. Comes with road slicks and knobbies. Great condition. I'm trying to see what I should ask for, on craigslist. It was handmade in the US, for what that's worth...
>>
File: IMG_6922.jpg (105 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6922.jpg
105 KB, 480x640
>>
>>928723
about tree fiddy
>>
>>928723

wtf are you a fat soccer mom?
>>
>>928723
Doesn't look very collectable. I would say about tree fiddy
>>
>>928728
No I'm an active 25 year old male trying to sell my first nice bike.
>>
>>928723
One crack, one blowjob or 5 years gaol.
>>
take a picture on the drive side retard
>>
>>928723
>flat bars
>dem huge ugly-ass grips
>dat dere tractor seat
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
You might get $200 for it at best, from someone who has never owned a bike before, and who will only ride it on the weekends, for a whole hour or so, and only when it's nice out.
>>
>>928734
idk its in good condition, i'd say two vials of crack or a bj and a solid rimjob
>>
>>928723
You didn't post any photos of the drivetrain/components, but that's a cheapo front derailleur, so I'm making some assumptions.

The good:
>Solid hardtail MTB from reputable manufacturer
>Looks relatively clean and corrosion-free at first glance

This would be a pretty nice frame for a smaller person to build up a nice commuter with.

The bad:
>Dat tractor seat
>Plastic flat pedals
>Cheap looking grips
>Probably has low end components

The frame is nice, but the rest has nearly negative value.

The sketchy:
>Owner doesn't seem to know much about it or what it's worth, brags about "handmade in the USA" because that's on the label, like it's something special.
>May be stolen?

This bike will probably sell for $150 to someone with no sense of style, who's looking for a bike to commute with, and will give up bike commuting after a week.
>>
>>928723
Give it back!
>>
>>928723
Where are you anon?
I could use that for the back of my semi truck.
Will give you 150 for it.
I am a trucker so I hit most major cities in a month or two.
Could even ask dispatch to send me a load going to your town.
>>
Cant see it well but the gears look pretty rusted . I would say max. 100.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.