[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>15% profits increase >Over 1000 orders on the books &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Airbus-350-XWB.jpg (104 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Airbus-350-XWB.jpg
104 KB, 1200x600
>15% profits increase
>Over 1000 orders on the books
>A380 has broke even
>A330 production will increase to seven a month
>A350 production will increase
>First A320neos delivered

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-24/airbus-profit-gains-1-6-on-a350-ramp-up-opening-of-u-s-plant
>>
if it aint boeing, i aint going
>>
man, I wanna see an a380 neo!
>>
>>927010
You got a nice basement at your mom's place? You fly in whatever equipment your airline chooses to put you in for that flight, and sometimes they swap them at the last minute (occasionally almost literally). Some suck more than others.
You only get out of this if you own your own plane. Then you can choose whatever you want.
>>
>>926996
The A380 was still a colossal mistake and Airbus executives (well, one at least) has said so recently. There is no realistic roadmap for success for it.
>>
>>926996
>Boeing having to sink $10B to develop an entirely new plane in the 230~280 passenger segment because 737 MAX 9 is way too small to compete with A321neo and the entire 737 MAX family is getting decimated because of this

kek
>>
File: AC380.jpg (142 KB, 1205x763) Image search: [Google]
AC380.jpg
142 KB, 1205x763
>>927502
>No roadmap for success
Sure there is, just ask /k/
>>
>>930099
That's not even true though. Airbus was trying to bill the A321neo as a 757 replacement despite the blatantly obvious fact that it's not. Neither company has a new middle-of-market aircraft (the A321neo is not middle of market), but Boeing is supposedly going to announce one later this year.
>>
>>927032
> A380 neo

Why? The A380s don't need a New Engine Option. They already have new engines.
>>
>>930897
Well Airbus insists on being retarded about it. Oh and the kicker is that Emirates is literally the only airline interested in an A380neo.
>>
>>930302
kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.