[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
File: SHARE DUH ROADS PLS.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
SHARE DUH ROADS PLS.webm
3 MB, 960x540
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>921195
Unhappy. Those cagers haven't been turned into coral reefs yet, and that is terrible.
>>
>>921196
is there a huge blind corner ahead or can they just not pass over the double line because of the cops?
>>
>>921195

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How's it male you feel, feelmaster?
>>
>>921204
it's mulholland drive; the road is basically a very long string of blind curves
>>
>>921195
Comfortably smug. That corner is dangerous anyways, so it's probably a good idea for the cyclist to take the full lane. Way too many dumbasses wreck there.
>>
Rarely do I ever actually omit an audible laugh from looking at something on the Internet. This is one of those rare occasions.
>>
What a nice fellow, making sure all those cars drive at a sensible speed on such a dangerous road.
>>
>>921195
It grinds my gears.

Dont get me wrong, I bike and I rarely drive, but there is no reason to slow down other people.
>>
>>921306
You are one of the good ones
>>
File: scooter.webm (779 KB, 980x420) Image search: [Google]
scooter.webm
779 KB, 980x420
>>921195
>How does this make you feel?

That's a phrase you use to start a thread that's meant to make it's viewers angry. We're cyclist here, this doesn't make us angry.
>>
The same inexpressable joy I feel when I'm corking during a mass ride.
>>
>>921306
>there is no reason to slow down other people

>cagers
>people

Let's face it, if that cop weren't there they'd be passing in the most heinously dangerous way possible. If I were in his position, I'd have savored every delicious moment.
>>
Wow, so it's true that all cyclists are passive-aggressive insufferable little cunts.

I'll make sure to drive as close as possible to them and use my window washers whenever I'm passing one ;^)
>>
>>921328
Thanks for showing everyone that cagers are psychotic man babies.

>Literally threatening to kill someone because they slowed you down
>>
>>921195
>>921306
This desu, if I see the car behind is going to be stuck behind me for a long time, maybe coming into a village with parked cars or w/e then I'll pull over or slow down and move over and wave them past.
>>
>>921330
Get off the road and I won't have to do that then.
Stay assblasted, kid.
>>
>>921331
If you do this then they just expect you to always pull over. They need to be reminded of their place, reminded that you have as much right to the road as they do and it's their problem if they have to be somewhere.
>>
>>921335
>reminded that you have as much right to the road as they do

KEK

No you don't, you shouldn't be allowed on the road at all.
>>
>>921335
>MUH EVUL CAGERS MUH RIGHT TO BE ON THE ROAD

You're the reason people hate cyclists you cunt, I hope this is bait.

If this isn't then I let them go because I'm not a dickhead like you who slows people down for no reason.
>>
>>921336
>>921338

Self loathing fucks like you are the reason cagers feel they can get away with literal murder.
>>
>>921339
>implying I'm enough of a faggot to cycle on public roads
>>
>>921339
I'm not self loathing, I'm not a cunt.

I also don't live in the US, don't care about you desu.

Do you even ride a bike or do you just come here to argue?
>>
>>921341
>being enough of a faggot that cagers bully you off public roads
>>
>>921342
I ride, which is why I care.
>>
>>921345
You care about giving cyclists an even worse reputation than they already have.
>>
>>921343
Bikes don't belong on public roads and cyclists have no business there.
>>
>>921350
Not true, I don't think they belong on busy roads but they're fine on quiter ones and rural ones.

>HOW DARE YOU CYCLE ON A ROAD THAT ONLY GETS A SINGLE CAR DRIVE DOWN IT EVERY 10 MINUTES
>>
>>921348
It only seems bad to cagers who think they own the entire road.
>>
>>921353
It is made for them and the speed limits are also for them.

Imagine if you were on a cycle path and pedestrians refused to move to the side to let you pass whilst doing 1mph, you'd get pissed off.
>>
>>921355
>It is made for them
Cager detected.
>Imagine if you were on a cycle path and pedestrians refused to move to the side to let you pass whilst doing 1mph, you'd get pissed off.

It's a cycle path, not a foot path.
>>
>>921356
Roads are literally made for cars.
>>
>>921356
I don't even have a license let alone a car.
>It's a cycle path, not a foot path.
In my nearest city they're called redways and are wide and shared by pedestrians and cyclists.

Do you live in the US? Maybe you should move somewhere else, the US has a massive car culture, people don't even walk they drive everywhere.
>>
>>921358
>he doesn't realize roads existed before cars
>he thinks his smog belching dick compensator gives him special rights
>>
File: 1453632632613.png (67 KB, 230x306) Image search: [Google]
1453632632613.png
67 KB, 230x306
>>921364
>mfw Romans horse and cart drivers going FUCKING PEDESTRIANS GET OFF MY ROAD REEE
>>
>>921364
Current roads exist for cars, yes.
You and your kiddy toy have no place there.
>>
>>921366
Stay mad, kiddo.
>>
>>921366
>kiddy toy

Now now, bikes are vehicles, they're just slow.
>>
>>921335
so, actually, us bikers are the only ones who actually have a right to be on the road.

Cagers have a privilege to be on the road, which can be revoked.

You can't revoke the right of a cyclist to be on the road.
>>
>>921195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18
>>
>>921389
Maybe that will teach them to get off the fucking road.

You're not in fucking Tour de France, you're a fucking manchild still clinging to his boyhood toy and being a passive-aggresive pussy towards anyone who calls you out on it.
>>
>>921359
I'm in one of the epicenters of car culture in the US, an area which was once one of the largest rubber producers in the world. The weather sucks, the roads are poorly maintained, and I can count the number of sidewalks in the area on one hand.

Fortunately I have done well at finding alternate paths for getting to places that mitigate the number of possible car encounters. The last thing I want to do is deal with the numerous big trucks that people drive around for no goddamn reason.
>>
>>921389
>road raging motorcyclist begs the bystanders not to call 911
amazing
>>
>>921395
>The last thing I want to do is deal with the numerous big trucks that people drive around for no goddamn reason.

Because we can you limp-wristed faggot.
>>
>>921392
>fucking manchild still clinging to his boyhood toy
I find that ironic considering all of the motorcycles and sports cars.
>>
>>921401
muh truck. muh freedom.
>>
>>921406
Quite right, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

>>921404
Men are naturally drawn to cool things like motorcycles and sports cars.
Nobody thinks a bicycle is cool, apart from some reddit bearded nu-males.
>>
File: get a prius prick.jpg (78 KB, 729x486) Image search: [Google]
get a prius prick.jpg
78 KB, 729x486
>>921407
polluting the environment excessively is shameful disgrace. Drive a car if you want to, but get one that moves your fat ass more efficiently than. pic related
>>
>>921415
*than a truck
>>
>>921415
>implying I give a fuck

Get Chinese and American industries to stop polluting the environment, once they do that maybe I'll start caring.

Also, do you have any idea how much pollution is created during the manufacture of a Prius?

Typical clueless cyclistfaggot.
>>
>>921417
>Also, do you have any idea how much pollution is created during the manufacture of a Prius?
A small amount more than a normal car, more than made up for by fuel efficiency from diving. This meme needs to die. The real issue was cash for clunkers, when people were trading in cars that weren't that old, and the newer more fuel efficient and cleaner cars didn't offset the fact that some of the cars traded in didn't have many miles and were not due for replacement.
>>
>>921417
>"According to an in-depth study by the U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory, hybrid cars do, in fact, require more energy to produce than conventional cars, emitting more greenhouse gases and burning more fossil fuels during the manufacturing process. "

sure, battery and second electric motor require more energy in manufacturing. But:

>"If every gallon of gasoline contains 20 pounds (9 kilograms) of carbon dioxide, then a hybrid car will emit 51.6 pounds (23.1 kilograms) of carbon dioxide every 100 miles (161 kilometers), while a conventional car will emit 74.9 pounds (34 kilograms). If you multiply those numbers over the lifetime of a vehicle, hybrids more than make up for their heavier production footprint."

Source: http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/does-hybrid-car-production-waste-offset-hybrid-benefits1.htm

Also it's not only about carbon footprint but also fine particulate matter blown out through your exhaust pipes, causing 20% of all lung cancer. Cagers literally poison everyone.
>>
>>921336
In the US cyclists have more of a right to use roads ( non interstate ofc) than drivers as driving is only a privilege.
>>
>>921421
>Also it's not only about carbon footprint but also fine particulate matter blown out through your exhaust pipes, causing 20% of all lung cancer. Cagers literally poison everyone.

Lmao good.
I get to have fun in my truck while you're riding a flimsy little toy and STILL get poisoned.

Feels good man.
>>
>>921424
It's much worse inside the car cabin ;)

>"Exposure to pollutants (VOCs, particles) inside car cabins is often very high, compared to other outdoor or indoor micro-environments (Geiss et al., 2009). Praml and Schierl (2000) investigated PM10 exposure in buses and trams in Munich, Germany: the results indicated that particulate concentrations inside vehicles originated from external sources, e.g. road traffic. Moreover, the PM concentrations inside the vehicles exceeded outdoor concentration values by 3–5 times, when measurements were compared to sampling stations located near the roadside"
>>
>>921432
Who motorcycle master race here?
>>
>>921432
Sorry, I'm not enough of a cuck/woman to actually give a fuck.
But you seem really bothered by it so now I'll enjoy my gas-guzzling V8 even more ;^)
>>
>>921433
You
>>
>>921434
VROOM VROOM. must be pretty tough being mentally stuck at elementary school age.
>>
>>921440
Keep being a little passive-aggressive faggot, your tears sustain me.
>>
This is why minimum speed limits are a thing
>>
wtf /n/. You guys have all turned into little whiny cunts.

BOOHOO I KNOWINGLY PUT MYSELF IN THE WAY OF VEHICLES AND THEN GET MAD WHEN THEY GET AGGRESSIVE TOWARD ME.

WAH WAH WAH I AM SAVING THE PLANET WITH MY SELF RIGHTEOUS LITTLE BICYCLE LOOK AT ME I AM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

I am honestly ashamed to tell people that my hobby is cycling just because of all the faggot cyclists like the ones in these threads.
>>
>>921463
But you're not even from /n/ and the only bicycle you have was purchased from Walmart and in the 5 years you've owned it, you've only ridden in 3 times.
>>
>>921465
Often, people have to get distant places on time.
>>
>>921467
>I live somewhere that has fuck all population density and the fastest way anywhere around here is by cage
Why do people who live in undeveloped, unincorporated meth towns think their opinion on transport actually matters?
>>
>>921475
>tfw live in a village and it only takes 24 mins by bike to get to nearest city

Feels good
>>
>>921475
You're behind the times.

Big cities are shitholes, anyone who can is escaping to the country or smaller towns.
>>
>>921479
Spot the low earning loser
>>
>>921480
Spotted the the still living off his parents dolt.
>>
>>921483
Low five figures, dreams of owning a house in Flint some day
>>
>>921407
>Men are naturally drawn to cool things like motorcycles and sports cars
I don't remember being drawn to "cool things like motorcycles" since I was 10 years old playing Need for Speed or Burnout. Did you never grow out of your hot wheels stage in life?
>>
>>921722
>I am a whipped beta cuck nu-male

Lmao, cyclists, not even once.
>>
File: newhat.jpg (12 KB, 600x194) Image search: [Google]
newhat.jpg
12 KB, 600x194
>>921785
>I was born in le wrong decade
You dropped your brimmed hat, m'ord
>>
>>921788
Memeing wrong reddit memes there friend, seems like I struck a nerve ;^)
>>
>>921789
>I am literally a walking meme
>but it's ok because only redditors don't like me
Whatever you need to tell yourself to avoid suicidal thoughts, m'lord
>>
>>921722
Are you gay or trans or some sort of faggot
>>
>>921785
>>921788
>>921789
>>921790
What the fuck is going on here

You're both fags, all I see is "le meme meme fedora :^)))) fedora wrong meme fedora generation reddit"
>>
>>921195
he is a cunt, as a cyclist and a biker he should be on the side aof the road common sense this guy deserves to be hit, just like when they ride side by side, deserve to be hit
>>
File: 1344461431792.jpg (103 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
1344461431792.jpg
103 KB, 800x551
filthy cagers get out of /n/ ree etc
>>
>>921837
Cry more beta scum.
>>
>>921809
That's why I always fly past them close enough for cyclist pricks to fall over or use my windscreen washers when I'm driving by.

Too many of you are cunts, so there's no point being respectful towards you lot.
Get off the fucking road if you want respect from motorists, maybe then we'll treat you like a human being and not a pretentious stuck up Armstrong wannabe.
>>
>>921875
Look at my tights f.am. I bet u lik wat u see. Your just denying your a fag
>>
>>921351
Maybe if they followed traffic rules. I get sick to hell of all the yuppie assholes that drive out their bicycles on their suv to ride around in packs with no regard for the actual rural population. One of these days a cyclist around here is going to get killed riding on the wrong side of the road up a blind hill passing another wannabe lance armstrong, and it won't be the motor-vehicle at fault. It isn't like the clubs in the nearest city bother notifying anyone that they're going to play race circuit on open roads. Pretty much all my neighbors have had close calls. I wonder how they'd like us towing around the honey wagon in their neighborhood.
>>
>>921382
You can impound their bike and/or arrest them after they blatantly ignore traffic laws.
>>
File: rallygif.gif (2 MB, 350x247) Image search: [Google]
rallygif.gif
2 MB, 350x247
>>921875
>i fly past close enough for cyclists to fall over

Dude I saw someone say this in the last bait thread and I forgot to tell them how fucking stupid they are

You're lying and you know it. Never in your life have you passed a cyclist closely and they just fucking fell over like a retard. I don't know why so many of you think it works like that but it doesn't. You driving 50mph past me in your miata isn't going to make me fly the fuck off my bike... I mean holy shit it amazes me that people believe this
>>
>>922411
Lel, spotted the triggered cyclistcuck.
>>
>>922414
oh no he called me triggered
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.