[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strangeness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 508b8c6bafa96f211100013a.jpg (20 KB, 400x457) Image search: [Google]
508b8c6bafa96f211100013a.jpg
20 KB, 400x457
What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen on the city bus? I just saw a old white man walk up to the door and his pants fell down.....he was going commando.

The strange thing was, he didn't react quickly. He just looked down, stared at his junk, then lifted his pants up and walked out......I mean dafuq mate?
>>
>>920025
Once my very old high school science teacher had his pants drop when he got up. He was wearing a lab coat.
>>
Once when I sat in a bus waiting for it to take off, some dude came up to the driver (a lady) and started talking to her about something, I don't know. I think he wanted to ask the price for a ticket and then decided he didn't have the money. All of a sudden, he raised his voice slightly so that the whole bus could hear it and said to the driver: "You have beautiful legs." Then he quickly walked away. The whole bus laughed and I stared at him, slightly amused and bewildered. He noticed and showed the most shit-eating cheeky grin I've ever seen.
>>
>>920025
Mostly just drunk guys trying to hit on girls.
One time this guy was emptying a 0.7 L Jack Daniels during an hour long ride, and in the last five minutes, just before the last stop he pukes it all over the place.
>>
This man is named Chicago, he's homeless in Tucson. That is all I know about him.
>>
>>920184
Herp, I am a derp.
>>
>>920185
Are those...
>>
>>920284
yes, used condoms
>>
>>920185
homeless people get off my light rail
>>
>>920287
>>920284
Crazy crazy, not gross crazy. They're the tabs from soda tops. I'll see if I can find another picture of him.
>>
File: Chicago.jpg (695 KB, 1024x928) Image search: [Google]
Chicago.jpg
695 KB, 1024x928
>>920351
>>
File: Chicago2TheCloneWars.jpg (357 KB, 962x731) Image search: [Google]
Chicago2TheCloneWars.jpg
357 KB, 962x731
>>920353
>>
File: 1443289075787.jpg (273 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1443289075787.jpg
273 KB, 600x848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9O2J8Ae-5g
>>
>>920424
Man, I would love going to Russia and having some nice adventures.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.