[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you aren't a car
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
you aren't a car
>>
Thank fuck
>>
People complain about the dangers of electric vehicles due to the lack of engine noise. But most modern cars make very engine noise unless they are accelerating. While listening for vehicles as I approach an intersection its usually just the tire noise I hear.
>>
>>913846
>implying I don't make the vroom vroom noises
>>
File: push bikes are for morons.png (248 KB, 587x357) Image search: [Google]
push bikes are for morons.png
248 KB, 587x357
>expects to be treated like a car
>plays with children's toys on the road
>>
>>913846
>>913917
i really dont understand the disconnect with cycling and motorists. like in OPs pic the whole point of wanting to be "treated like a car" is so that the motorist behind over takes them with enough space, which everybody on the road wants. the second pic just makes fun of the poor.
>>
>>913925
One group breaks every traffic law using multi-ton vehicles with impunity. The other gets in their way.
>>
>>913917
here's your idol
>>
>>913958
Still funnier than any cyclist you can mention. Seems like a much nicer bloke in general too.
>>
File: 1434166288133.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
1434166288133.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
>>913846
Old, busted-down, tired meme is old, busted-down, and tired.
>>
>>913925
What you actually don't understand is that OP is trolling with an old, busted-down, tired-out meme. Don't fall for the bait next time, hide the thread and move on.
>>
>>913846
I put a baseball card in the spokes though so it sounds badass.

Also isn't the problem that cyclists don't want to be treated like cars? Cyclist in front of me this morning almost got hit by running a red light.>>913847
>>
>>913917
Cars are for fat people
>>
File: 1437540905149.jpg (149 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1437540905149.jpg
149 KB, 1000x995
>>913847
>Thank fuck

Goodbye sides.
>>
>>913970
>Seems like a much nicer bloke

He's a cunt m8
>>
>>913958
I bet he is the one hiding Kuato.
>>
I expect to be treated like a person. Grant me my rights to use the road as a cyclist, and I'll grant you your right to have your wing mirrors unmolested. I think this is a fair deal.
>>
>>913846
Turbospoke seller spotted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A
>>
I get honked at and sopken to all the time in my small town here. It's hilarious.
>>
>>914953
It's probably because you ride like a jackass
>>
>>914956
It's probably because it's a small town, jackass.
>>
>>914957
yup
>>
>>913846
With your logic you become a car when you drive one?
>>
>>914957
sure...
>>
>>914953
lmao. its so funny when people beep you in their cars, fly past, get stuck at a stoplight and you go up next to them and they're emasculate fucking pansies
>>
>>915028
Happens to me pretty regularly. Usually people cruise past and yell shit like "You aren't a car, get on the sidewalk" or whatever shit. It's almost like encouragement because I get out of the saddle and kick it into high gear to keep up with them. The speed limit on a lot of roads I ride on is about 30 with lots of stop signs, so it's pretty easy to catch up to them and ask them what they meant.
>>
>>915040
Thank G-D I can open carry while riding and now don't get any issues from motorists or peds.
>>
File: THE_Car.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
THE_Car.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
>>913917
>drives a lethal weapon on the road
>acts like its a toy
Who's more dangerous

Pic unrelated
>>
>>913846
well, legally yes
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.