[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chopper Bikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
What style bike is this, long, legs extended back hunched. I want to find one like this.
>>
>>912572
wow that's dumb
>>
>I want a bike that rides like absolute shit and makes me look like a chopper wannabe who can't afford the real deal
>>
Nah man fuck that get you a scraper bike

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geIsWq5xOSE
>>
>>912572

Don't be an idiot.
>>
File: euhr_34u2125.jpg (28 KB, 445x314) Image search: [Google]
euhr_34u2125.jpg
28 KB, 445x314
>>912572
>What style bike is this, long, legs extended back hunched. I want to find one like this.
The only ones like that I've seen are built by individuals, or built basically as custom-order deals. There are long ones you can buy from (China) factories, but the workmanship is breddy cheep and anyway,,,, I've not seen any from a factory that looked like that.

The long/lowrider types don't work real well as bikes, quite frankly.
Not that you would enter one in a race or try to tour on one, but they're pretty tiring even for casual riding around town.
The problem is that there is no back-stop to keep your butt from sliding backwards off the seat as you pedal.
The only way is to hold on to the handlebars tight and pull forward with your arms, but that gets tiring fast.
They mostly just look kewl sitting still.
>>
File: stretch_cr_cikes_ryiyoiuo.jpg (447 KB, 1902x944) Image search: [Google]
stretch_cr_cikes_ryiyoiuo.jpg
447 KB, 1902x944
>>912728
they are called "stretch cruisers" or "stretched cruisers", by the by (pic related)

all the cooler ones are home-builts

micargi makes some cheaper $300 - $400 ones--but then, they look rather plain
Also--as far as I've ever heard--micargi makes shit department-store-quality bikes
>>
>>912731
Micargi is shit, in some ways below Walmart tier. At least Walmart will take it back if you say it's defective.
>>
File: image.jpg (814 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814 KB, 1920x1080
>>912572
Grab some duct tape and build one for yurself!
>>
>>912572

OP, this is a Basman, they are not common in the US, the people i know that have them got from overseas. They ride nice and low and are great for a slow cruise.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.