[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughs about BMC speedfox bikes, /n/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: BMC-Speedfox-rear-triangle.jpg (219 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
BMC-Speedfox-rear-triangle.jpg
219 KB, 1200x800
What are your thoughs about BMC speedfox bikes, /n/ ?
>>
>>909884
BMC make great bikes. End of story.
>>
>>909884
>BMC BMC BMC BMC BWC BMC BMC
What.
>>
Overpriced cookie cutter frames relying on retards gushing over the brandname. If I was gonna buy a short travel 29'r right now it would a Kona Hei Hei. Better geo and half the price.
>>
File: 31-3524-BLK-ANGLE.jpg (195 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
31-3524-BLK-ANGLE.jpg
195 KB, 1500x1500
Not bad, but you should consider an Access Raptor from Performance Bicycle.
>>
>>909924
This
>>
>>909945
2X
Performance bikes raptor is God Tier
>>
>>909924
>>909945
>>909979

Agreed with these knowledgeable anons
>>
>>909986
every now and then someone reinvents the wheel and we all wonder why nobody thought of it earlier.
>>
>>909987
>>909986
>>909984
>>909979
>>909945
>>909924

Really? Are you guys really going to push this meme?
>>
>>909924

Good, sensible choice. Comfort, durability, speed and quality at such a low price.

>>909993

You should ride it at least once.
>>
>>909889
Bump
>>
>>909993
Maybe if you rode one for two hours you wouldnt be ITT talking shit pleb.
>>
>>909889
BUMP
>>
File: troy mclure bd pasta 1.jpg (87 KB, 1137x318) Image search: [Google]
troy mclure bd pasta 1.jpg
87 KB, 1137x318
>>909924
so is this the bikesdirekt of our time?
>>
>>909899
>BWC

looks like it says "big wheel contour" or something.

i suspect it's referring to the rear triangle's clearance.
>>
>>909884
Not exactly related but, does that chain tensioner thing on the stay make a rubbing sound the entire time you pedal or is there a little wheel or low friction thing to keep the grinding/rubbing sound down?
>>
>>909884
Why would you mount your derailer on a nonstationary part of the frame?
>>
>>909923
this guy gets it. these bikes are fine, but they are way over priced (in the US at least) and aren't built to be as dependable as other mtbs (I'm totally sold on angular contact pivot bearings).
>>911873
there are a few iterations of this design out there, most of them seem to be quiet enough. But with narrow-wide and clutches they're not super useful.
>>911874
the actual movement of the derailleur at this point is minimal, lots of brands do this with success.
>>
>>911858
It says 'big wheel concept', you pleb. It refers to BMC's unparalleled innovation of using a 622-millimetre outside diameter rim on a MTB.
>>
I had a BMC supertrail. It cracked after a year on the brake mount tab. I also heard of problems with alu 29" trailfox.

Incidentally - my bike was the best MTB i ever had, and I would probably get a new frame, if I had the chance.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.