[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First real bike?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (88 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
88 KB, 614x1024
Hello /n/ I been looking around for an inexpensive "fitness" bike like the Giant Escape and Norco VFR are there other alternatives i should consider? My budget is $300-400
>>
>>>/n/bbg
>>>/n/bqg
>>
>>909686
>My budget is $300-400
Used craigslist bike, otherwise you'll end up with a piece of shit that will fall apart in less than a year and won't be worth repairing. /thread
>>
You can get a custom titanium bike with full di2 and custom deep aerogarbon wheels with gokiso hubs for under $300 if your not a retardo like most of this consumer sheeple board. I myself commissioned a design from the Vatican, welded by the pope and with a seatpost made of fragments of the True Cross, for $299. If you disagree with me you don't know SHIT about bicycles and probably ride a BSO with DUI bars and it's a fixie to.
>>
>>909686
Get an Access Raptor, that's a quality first bike
>>
>>909719
what this guy said.

a lot of people over value their piece of shit junk bike, so be wary of that.
>>
>>910169
A lot of people also misunderstand the fact that values vary per region
For instance in cager places any bike is worth no more than $150 no matter how nice, in real cyclist places the general population is not clueless and legitimate bikes have actual aftermarket value
>>
just get a sweet Next from Walmart. it'll run you like $30 if you find a nice sale and'll get you back and forth just fine.
>>
>>910221
Bump for your happiness
>>
>>910221
Because BBG is too slow and basically unresponsive, dont hate the player hate the game
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.