[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Solar cycle paths are turning out as a succes >Now t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 29
File: Solar bike path.jpg (232 KB, 1200x479) Image search: [Google]
Solar bike path.jpg
232 KB, 1200x479
>Solar cycle paths are turning out as a succes

>Now the cyclepath with solar panels in Krommenie, the Netherlands, has been functioning for a year. The seventy meter long cycle track has generated energy for three households. The problem with damage of the top layer, coating, is already resolved.
There are still three places in the Netherlands, and two abroad, where a solar pavement is laid down. This need not be a bike lane, a bus lane is also possible.

'' A bus lane captures plenty of sunshine, a limited amount of time is used and you know exactly how a bus loaded the road. It can also be combined with electric buses. You charge the bus without contact with the energy from the road surface. That is a picture of the future. ''

>The 70 meter long road, called Sola Road, delivered kilowatt-hour in 9800. An average household uses in a year, more than 3,300 kilowatt hours.

http://www.nu.nl/wetenschap/4163420/zonnepanelenfietspad-levert-drie-huizen-stroom-in-jaar.html

Aint that pretty cool
>>
It's not like there are plenty of houses nearby, which's roofs are empty, never covered by vehicles or trees and slanted for better sun exposure.
>>
>>906842
>Solar cycle paths

For what purpose?
>>
>>906842
why the government doesn't make it a standard to have all roofs be solar I don't understand. houses and buildings cover way more surface area than roads do.
>>
>>906858
For this to happen, each owner has to consent, and each roof must have a system tailored to it. Compare that to a solar path or road system, where the local government just tears up the asphalt under its control and replaces it with regular blocks.

Homeowners will adopt rooftop solar en-masse when it becomes a good investment. Once it reaches that point, sales agents would hunt down people with no panels on their roof and pay them to sign up for rooftop solar panels in exchange for a cut of future profits. Even in areas where the government has utilities pay a premium for solar, this isn't quite the case yet.
>>
>>906861
This.

Besides, solar panels make it impossible to put out a fire if your roof burns cause the firemen might electrocute themselves.

You can't really switch off solar panels on a basic level.
>>
>>906856
would clean and then bang
>>
>>906862
That's not how solar panels work dumbass.
>>
>>906883
http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/rooftop-solar-panels-a-cause-of-concern-for-firefighters-1/9528093
>In direct sunlight solar panels can generate between anywhere between 200 and 600 volts of electricity.
>Because they generate electricity any time there is light they never power off.

http://www.safety.com/articles/are-solar-panels-safe
>Another concern is that the DC current running from panels to inverter doesn’t get shut off when firefighters shut off the electricity to the house. This can lead to risk of shock, and can interfere with attempts to douse the flames.
>>
>>906842
>putting solar panels under something
>purposefully making the panels less efficient
>not just building a canopy above the bike path and installing the panels on them
Who is the jackass who allocated funds for this? Has anyone ever told him how photovoltaic cells work?
>>
>>906892
Can't the inverters be attached to a circuit breaker that would route the power to the ground to prevent this?
>>
>>906910
Yes but then, you see, the wet ground (because of the hoses, what with the fire-fighters) is now live to the tune of several hundred volts...
>>
File: fitat.jpg (1 MB, 2538x1416) Image search: [Google]
fitat.jpg
1 MB, 2538x1416
>>906892
>between 200 and 600 volts
>>906936
>several hundred volts
>>906892
>doesn’t get shut off
What?? is it 1995 again?
, ALL, current gridtie inverters have over 7!, disconect defaults!,,, old school systems running serial 120V to 8 diode fliper feed,, ya, that was a little crazy! butit led to Now!
,,,, and on that 300 volts thing?, show me, a panel OVER 48., mine is 24.
>>
File: youopnion.jpg (2 MB, 2834x2126) Image search: [Google]
youopnion.jpg
2 MB, 2834x2126
therestill issues, to work out.,
,like Australian panels dont work in northern hemispheres,, and if you plug them in backwards, Sunlight shines out.
,,iNevada, theres teams of Salesmen pushing solar.,
>>906861
>quite the case yet
>>
File: ZAP.jpg (1 MB, 2834x2126) Image search: [Google]
ZAP.jpg
1 MB, 2834x2126
its esay to sell, boxs of munys.
,,Unisolar stickon panels would work great on that path,, at 8%$,
,,, need to start thinking of solar, as cheap paint., apply Everywheres!
>>
>>906858
>>906861
hey electrician bro to help out and spread a little bit of knowledge I picked up while working with people who do install solar.

>why the government doesn't make it a standard to have all roofs be solar I don't understand. houses and buildings cover way more surface area than roads do.

The government, america at least, cant force anyone to install solar panels. However local building codes and energy codes may one day choose to adopt codes requiring panels on all new buildings. As is I make tons of money on current energy conservation requirements.

>Homeowners will adopt rooftop solar en-masse when it becomes a good investment.

yes this, but from talking to solar installers the cost right now is too high and not enough return in the long run, that and the fact that the batteries used in the inverters seem to only last 10 years at best and then dump more money into it... maybe never get any savings.

>>906862
>>906892

you are retarded
>>
>someone actually took the solar roadways meme seriously

Jesus christ, why?
>>
>fall off bike
>glass shards
>glass shards everywhere
>>
>>906909
There's no argument that traffic passing over the panels would block the sun, and accordingly the panels would produce less over the course of the day.
But at the same time, they would also cost much less to install, since the installation would replace a road construction operation.
If the reduction in installation costs is greater than the reduction in power output over the lifespan of the panel, those panels would be more cost effective than a more expensive installation of panels in a prime location.

Now, since these projects are probably balls-deep in government subsidies and individual green fetishism, it would be difficult to gauge whether or not they make sense financially.
>>
>>907006
shouldn't have gone garbon
>>
>>907018
There is no way in hell panels that need to withstand the weight of human beings could possibly be cheaper than pavement. Those things must utilize some hideously expensive glass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obS6TUVSZds

and nothing else to add.
>>
>>907029
It wouldn't be cheaper than plain pavement, but it could possibly be cheaper than securing the same power output through dedicated solar panel installations, since you'd be piggy-backing onto an existing construction project and foregoing some of the installation work (steel frameworks etc..).

The main design problem, having a passable road surface that's also transparent and cheap, is a real bitch, though. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turns out that this idea doesn't take off even with green ideologists and entrepreneurial charlatans joining forces to back it up.

Personally, I think they'd have more luck with the following:
>self-sufficient lighting through the use of local solar panels and distributed banks of disqualified EV batteries
>passive, or nearly-passive, harvesting of thermal energy from standard roadways
>mass adoption of rooftop solar panels
>dedicated solar production facilities in sunny regions of the world
>>
You guys are all fucked up in the head. The experiments have been going on for a year and they've concluded it is succesful. All your theoretical gibberish can suck my cock and die on exhaust fumes because reality proves otherwise.
>>
>>907053
>experiments
>successful
Can you point out to the peer-reviewed scientific article about the experiment and its results? Was it really an experiment and not just some "evaluation" project whose reported results hinge on politics and not on the actual merit of this system?

So they could extract about 10kwH in a year from 70 meters of road. How much did it cost them to install the road? When would they have to replace it? Would a municipality not affected by green fever voluntarily pay to have pavement replaced with solar pavement?
>>
>>906862
Asked a fireman about that. They don't care, unless you use sea-water the voltage isn't enough to cause a problematic current, since water isn't exactly a good conductor
. The only problem with the panels is that they may block the water a bit.

>>906842
>3,300 kilowatt hours.
Sounds like a lot at first, but once you break it down a bit a year has 8760 hours. That makes an average of 377W. Of cours the average for a solar device is never really high since it won't work at night or in dim light, but honestly, we are talking about how many sqare-meters here? By the look of it that path is 2m wide, so that would be 140m2. That's just an average of 2.7W per square meter.
So it works, but really isn't any good for the prize. It's better to just pave that thing normally and put some panels on a roof, where they can work under good conditions.
>>
File: install.jpg (376 KB, 1323x1185) Image search: [Google]
install.jpg
376 KB, 1323x1185
look,, what youve done?!,
, made me gout and install a Solar road,, cost=125$ panel,, 180$gridtie,, 20$ gage., 325$ total,,
, time to install=15 tard minutes ( i could stick it down,, but im going to move it onto the REAL highway)
,,, so, its not noon,, Lowest sun angle of the Year,, overcastish,, 2 metersquare,,, producing 25watts meter.
>>907031
"I Love solaur on my Ausi roof!!,, just plane BULLSHIT to put it on a road!",, roof ok, road bad?, what? roof panels are magic, and if you put them on a road,, they die?
,,,find a Unisolar panel,, Chew on the soft, kevlar tuff, edges., BITE down hard,you cant geto the creamy 24 volt filling?,, will make Great roads!
>>
File: NASA.jpg (635 KB, 1169x1476) Image search: [Google]
NASA.jpg
635 KB, 1169x1476
highest Quality!,, check that weatherproofing.
,, illet it run for a few days and see how Bad winter is.,, ill bethe snowplow will give it Hell!
>>
>>907059
baby elephant just don't care...
>>
>>907201
>mfw Unisolar is out of business
>>
That seems like a really low power/square meter. Footpaths and cycling MAYBE just because they don't even need to design them to handle intense loads but the fascination with having to design around moving heavy loads like cars and buses I don't understand.
>>
>>907292
They still need to build foot paths strong enough for heavy equipment to roll on for repairs and what not.
>>
>>906842
Solar panel roads and paths are a gimmic.
>>
Didn't they do this in Pokemon?
>>
File: ocelot.gif (509 KB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
ocelot.gif
509 KB, 150x130
>>906858
>Why doesn't the government make the world's most deadly energy source mandatory?

>>907058
>Abusing SI prefixes, unit symbols and unit names
The unholy trinity. I'm pointing my copy of the SI Brochure in your direction.

>>907213
good b8
>>
>>907501
>worlds most deadly energy source

I knew you were crazy
>>
>>907525
Sorry, should have been 'most dangerous renewable energy source in first-world countries'. I apologise for the overreach.
http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/03/deaths-per-twh-by-energy-source.html
>>
>>907529
>'most dangerous renewable energy source in first-world countries'
That's not pedantic at all!
>>
>>907529
You're retarded. Coal has by far the highest deaths per TWh.
>>
>>907560
>coal
>renewable
Please re-take primary literacy education
>>
>>906951
>like Australian panels dont work in northern hemispheres,, and if you plug them in backwards, Sunlight shines out.
I love you bacon
>>
>>907561
Oh, so then you're admitting to using a fucking ludicrously specific set of parameters. You've discredited yourself either way.
>>
>>906953
I don't think you understand how expensive that would be, also, nightime.

And, it doesnt really work for high density, efficient metropolis areas like Hong Kong, New York, or Tokyo

Nuclear + solar + wind + hydro ftw
>>
>>907529
You should be a politician m8.
>>
>>907023
>buy carbon bike
>take off chain
>living the carbon neutral life
>>
>>907574
>Comparing renewables
>ludicrously specific set of parameters
u wot m8
>>
>>907053
Is it feasible? No.
>>
>>907901
Ignoring mountains of relevant information because said information is inconvenient for you is retarded.
>>
>>908942
Excuse me? What information am I ignoring?
>>
As >>907031 posted, dave has been following this for a while and actually bothered calculating It's feasibility from theoretical data and a while later from actual test data that the solar roadway project published.

That other guy already posted the first video but there are also two more videos he did on the subject, the second one being a follow up to the first with more detailed theoretical calculations and the third one being calculations done with the actual test results.

second video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOZBrHqTJk4&hd=1

third video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZSXB3KDF0

And If anyone doesn't know him, he's an aussie electronics engineer that worked for military related projects doing sonars and stuff, then worked for many years at altium and now does electronics engineering bloging on youtube as his fulltime job.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>909050

Aaaaand I managed to forget my picture, fuck me.
>>
File: i see.jpg (605 KB, 1301x1697) Image search: [Google]
i see.jpg
605 KB, 1301x1697
>>909050
>actual test results
CriKEE Mate!,,iz Bloody Bushit.
,,, so what do the Testshow?, makes 50%, of nearby rooftop instalations.,, Thats, GREAT!!,
,i would expect much lower for that location,, and those panelsuck!, Glass?, we have Better!
>>907220
>Unisolar is out of business
that cant be true,, let me check.
,,,, DOGE BITEME!! wha?! WHEN?!,, HOW?!
, Thisis all, Obomers FAULT!
,,,say itaint so.
>>
File: koreasolarbikelane.png (408 KB, 650x381) Image search: [Google]
koreasolarbikelane.png
408 KB, 650x381
>>909317

Half the output for something much more expensive so In the end they're just throwing money away since they'll never get enough money to pay for the Investment before the panels go kaput. And that's with cycling paths, If they were used In normal roads their efficiency would be even lower and they'd be even more expensive.

You don't have to reinvent the wheel, just stick the panels over the road as they did In korea, much simpler, efficient, cheaper and all around better solution but It doesn't sound as cool as putting panels on the road so nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: nopower.jpg (442 KB, 1515x1152) Image search: [Google]
nopower.jpg
442 KB, 1515x1152
>>909331
>much more expensive
yes,, YES!, ok , i agree,, goverment can realy,"R, overspend., i was laffin at the panels,, and the install with streetclosure,, Heavy Crane,,16 man crew,, rolly forklift on a lazerleveled gravel/sandpack path? HEEE HEEEA!,
,,,DOGEYOUnisolar,,,,why have you forsakenus?
>>
File: add27dd7c108cc03_800x800ar.jpg (117 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
add27dd7c108cc03_800x800ar.jpg
117 KB, 800x597
>>906842
We put solar panels on our commieblocks instead.
>>
>>909475
That's nice but you can only power like 4/5 apartments with that.
>>
File: solceller husby.jpg (48 KB, 621x414) Image search: [Google]
solceller husby.jpg
48 KB, 621x414
>>909592
I don't think the purpose is to produce excess electricity, only to shave off the tops of consumption, and possibly to drive elevators, ventilation, electronic locks and things in case of a blackout.

District heating from burning trash keeps the buildings warm, though modern 4-glass windows is likely going to cut this down to heating water.
>>
>>909475
That seems like a really inefficient place to put them. Solar panels aren't cheap. I don't understand why installations don't mount lenses over the panels. As in, you can collect the light from 10 times the area of the panel, since the panel is the expensive part. You won't get 10x the power, but you've made your solar cells much more productive.
>>
>>909475
b-but why not solar cell sunshades for the windows?
>>
>>909331
i like this idea and hope to see urban freeways covered in this fashion
>>
>>909317
why wont you just die already
>>
>>909645
Because the lenses have to be mechanized to track the sun. The goal is to use large lenses to focus the light on a smaller solar cell, which means the lenses (or reflectors) need to track the sun across the sky.

So a lot of the reduction in cost of the cells is eaten up in increased operational and maintenance costs.

Still useful technology for dedicated solar power stations, but absolutely the wrong solution for "install it and forget it" type rooftop installs.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentrated_solar_power for a starting point if you want to know more.
>>
>>909647

It's particularly nice for bike paths because It also sort of serves as a cover against sun and rain but I still see It as something worse than regular panels on roofs. So I'd rather see Incentives for people to Install panels on roofs rather government pursuing this sort of more complicated project. Maybe I'd be In favor of this sort of thing after government had helped turn the regular Installations more feasible.
>>
File: gridLOCK.jpg (1 MB, 2831x1303) Image search: [Google]
gridLOCK.jpg
1 MB, 2831x1303
PIC> installed by Solar brokers.
>>
File: gridchain.jpg (905 KB, 2265x1398) Image search: [Google]
gridchain.jpg
905 KB, 2265x1398
>>
File: Tree karate.jpg (662 KB, 1287x965) Image search: [Google]
Tree karate.jpg
662 KB, 1287x965
Nevada,,, just shot solar in the foot!
,, good thing we have 4.
, lowerd the tarrif payments, and raised the monthly service fees.
>>909802
will pay more per month.
>>
File: power.jpg (576 KB, 1383x1037) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
576 KB, 1383x1037
>>911081
>Nevada,,, just shot solar
Pirate solar,, before the rules., and, now, inspite of rules.
>>
File: splheat.jpg (2 MB, 2785x1609) Image search: [Google]
splheat.jpg
2 MB, 2785x1609
>>
>>915564
i wish i could live in nevada and get actual sun :C
>>
File: skyjuice.jpg (592 KB, 1973x1077) Image search: [Google]
skyjuice.jpg
592 KB, 1973x1077
>>
File: waterhot.jpg (358 KB, 1213x599) Image search: [Google]
waterhot.jpg
358 KB, 1213x599
>>
File: howater.jpg (269 KB, 1100x567) Image search: [Google]
howater.jpg
269 KB, 1100x567
>>
>>909613
actually it just gets dumped back into the grid and the power company meters it. This way the power company doesnt have to build more generators. Studies by xcel energy have shown that just by helping to pay for lighting retro fits in offices and other upgrades xcel can save the cost of additional power plants and actually make more money in the long run... so chew on that one for a bit and think of just how many watts we really use.
>>
>>909801
>goes through all that trouble to make the install look nice as can be
>leaves the sharpie marks and wrinkled 3/4 emt with uneven bends
>uses compression connectors instead of listed rain tight connectors.
>>
>>909331
I feel retarded for not thinking about using raised panels.
>>
why not put the panels on those roofs instead??? you'd have the added advantage of reflecting more radiation back to the atmosphere, preventing the heating of the buildings and thus the urban heat island effect
>>
File: 40watts.jpg (567 KB, 1915x1121) Image search: [Google]
40watts.jpg
567 KB, 1915x1121
late aftrnoon., coverd insnow.
POWER!
>>
File: 120watts.jpg (904 KB, 3061x1673) Image search: [Google]
120watts.jpg
904 KB, 3061x1673
still POWER!
>>
File: 3.5gigawatts.jpg (582 KB, 2213x925) Image search: [Google]
3.5gigawatts.jpg
582 KB, 2213x925
the cost of Racks,, may exceed, the cost of panels.
>>
>>907501
>the world's most deadly energy source
>>907529
>no uh it's actually the most dangerous renewable energy source in first-world countries

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/000/deaths-per-twh-by-energy-source.html
>Rooftop solar is still a hundred times safer than coal and oil power because of air pollution deaths. Other ways to make solar power safer:
>1. Increase safety for all rooftop work (can reduce deaths by half or more)
>2. Rooftop solar tiles installed on new buildings might not have any more incremental deaths as opposed to panels that are separate from the roof tiles or systems installed that replace roof tiles before they would normally be replaced.
>3. Create some new installation system where people stay on the ground using some forklift or crane to raise and place a solar power system onto a roof. Have to ensure that the heavy machinery system is safer than the roofing process being replaced.

>Some responders online are in denial that people who work on a roof can fall off regardless of the reason they went up there. If I go up there to replace roofing tiles or go up there to install solar panels, the risk of falling is pretty much the same especially when the number of times being compared heads to large numbers like millions of times for each. As I noted in the comments, statistics show that 70% of fatal construction falls occur at height of 3 stories or less.

So basically if there were less stupid tradies sacrificing occupational safety for laziness or macho nonchalance, and their apprentices were less worried about standing up for themselves, then there would be far fewer deaths associated with solar panel installation.
>>
>>920889
>>920890
>>920893
Oh wow,this is some serious cancerous attention whoring.

Well At least I'm glad your legs don't work.
>>
File: DoABarrelRoll V2 Faster.gif (208 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
DoABarrelRoll V2 Faster.gif
208 KB, 385x400
>>906951
>,like Australian panels dont work in northern hemispheres,, and if you plug them in backwards, Sunlight shines out.
>>
>>920893
that looks like the kind of place where nobody and I mean nobody skips leg day
>>
File: fluff.jpg (675 KB, 2021x1097) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
675 KB, 2021x1097
>>907220
how?, they where sellingreat!
,, it WAS Obomber!!?,, the last thing to happen before Kill.
,, panelseem to be about 1.25$wattoday.
>>
>>906842
>The 70 meter long road, called Sola Road, delivered kilowatt-hour in 9800. An average household uses in a year, more than 3,300 kilowatt hours.

And how much did that solar road cost to build/install ? what is the return on investment here ?

maybe the money could have been spent offering to better insulate houses or giving away LED bulbs for the say effect but cheaper.

I'm all for solar when it makes financial sense, not just throwing money at shit just because its 'green'

>And it's hugely expensive at an expected cost of $3.7 million
holy fuck..
They could have installed solar panels on 75+ homes for that price instead they are powering 3 homes with this project of theirs..
>>
>>906858
I've never seen autism this pure.
>>
>>906842
>Aint that pretty cool
Not really.
I love my internal combustion.
>>
>>906842
>increase cost of a solar panel by making it road proof
>put solar panel in a sub optimum position to catch sun

It's retarded. You'd save money and make more energy by putting these on waste land, roofs or on poles over car parks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOZBrHqTJk4
>>
>>907529
>solar 0.44
>wind 0.15
>hydro 0.10

Looks bad until you see

>natural gas 4
>coal 100

Once you put it in perspective, you can see that any renewable source would be a massive improvement, and this is assuming there's no way to reduce the solar death toll.
>>
File: Nothing.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Nothing.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>906842
>The seventy meter long cycle track has generated energy for three households
>three households
>>
File: ssuny.jpg (40 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
ssuny.jpg
40 KB, 525x350
>>
File: Gemasolar_2.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gemasolar_2.jpg
181 KB, 1080x1080
>>928876
Do you play Gran Turismo 6, Bacon?
>>
>>909475 Why isn't it on the roof?
>>
>>925624
seventy metres is probably little more than the distance it takes to ride by said households tho
>>
>>930460
It is, as
>>909613
shows.
>>
>>906842

>buh buh don't do that it will never work
>>
>>906909

>efficient

I see this trotted out a lot in regard to solar. It's effectively irrelevant as solar energy is limitless and free. I don't see anyone getting massively butthurt about automobiles being 30% efficient at best.
>>
>>906850
>>906857

>buh buh stop doing that it doesn't work
>>
File: solar.jpg (959 KB, 2929x1121) Image search: [Google]
solar.jpg
959 KB, 2929x1121
>>930806
itsto unsunny down low., streetsnever heatup.
,, so much closer tothe sun.
>>
>>930807
>It's effectively irrelevant as solar energy is limitless and free.
The sunlight is. But the panels are not. And their lifetime is, sadly, somewhat limited.
So putting the panels in a place that yields better efficiency means that you get more power out of the same invest, or have to invest less to get the same power.
>>
>>906842
I use around 7200 kwh a year.
>>
>>931723
Really? That is a lot. I use between 3000 and 3300 in a year for 3-4 people, so pretty much what in OP's post. And it includes our garage/workshop.
>>
>>931724
For met its 5 people , we use a water heater. No idea what else could cause this massive usage.
>>
>>931729
We use a water heater as well, but now it's connected to solar collectors in the garden and panels in the yard.
Huh, maybe one of your neighbours is "borrowing" from your connection...
>>
>>931723
More than 7 million weeaboo-hours? What kind of modern-day holocaust are you implementing and how can I help?
>>
>>931729
Are you heating your house with electricity? What is the price per kWh? Or maybe you have a goddamn stargate over there.. AND WON'T SHARE!?
>>
>>931955
>>931815
The house heating is by fire , and the pump is only 40w , my electricity bill is around 200/month. I even measured the power usage of everything in my house i have no idea whats going on with it.
>>
>>931981
Do you have your weeaboos at the pump work in shifts, or do you just have them go as hard as they can until they drop, then replace them?

Which electricity supplier allows you to settle your bill in inverse months?
>>
>>931983
There are no weeaboos at the pump sorry , its just a electromotor that works 24/7
>>
>>931984
>There are no weeaboos at the pump sorry
In what sense is it a 40 w pump then?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.