[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me >16 >want to be ems pilot >family says fixed wing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: meinkampfisagoodbook.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
meinkampfisagoodbook.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
Be me
>16
>want to be ems pilot
>family says fixed wing is god tier piloting
>don't want to be a glorified bus driver
>want to get private heli rating before I go to college
>parents don't think flight lessons for heli are wise investment
>"grandpa has a plane why can't you fly that?"
>can'tdoemsshitina1956tripacer.webm
What do?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>What do
Think about what you've done foelr two years.
>>
Fly your grandpa's plane you spoiled brat
>>
File: ballsnow.jpg (1 MB, 1820x1105) Image search: [Google]
ballsnow.jpg
1 MB, 1820x1105
>>905949
a tripacer noless!!. fast,, roomy.
>>905947
>can'tdoemsshitina1956tripacer>facepalm.
,, flyiing while doing surgery,,, what more do you want?,, Pull ,That Bulletout!<, WOOO pulluptoo!!
, startoday with a bike wagon.
>>
File: bike lord.jpg (707 KB, 1024x996) Image search: [Google]
bike lord.jpg
707 KB, 1024x996
>>905953
>bike wagon
with Obambr Kare taking hold,, more folks will need Banned/effective care.,
,, orbe, DOGE! and goto Libia!,,,,
,,,, ya,, thats what i thought.
>>
>>905953
Tripacer is nice but I want to set up a career instead of flying just for a hobby
>>
File: exsess.jpg (688 KB, 1696x896) Image search: [Google]
exsess.jpg
688 KB, 1696x896
>>905982
hang out your shingle!
,, you can fly ambulitory folks from remote locations and get Gaspayed., hope that they have a stroke while inflight!, do a loop/
,, pull the passenger seats and put in gurny.
, get your Comrcialicense and charge like hospitals!! AHHHA HAHAHAHA!!, MUNYS! ALL THE MUNYS!!
,, your job, is slaping you, in the face,, calling you Bitch!,
, SLAP!! visit gramps,, do all yardwork/ wash dishs., be super attentive as he tells of,,, Doge!
,,,,, wait,,, am i, Trolled?,, im easy that way.
>>
>>905947
You can be a glorified bus driver and make a little money or think you're cooler than you are and be broke as all hell.

You sound like a spoiled lil bitch though so wtv
>>
Have you considered Army or USCG officer programs, OP? They both do their fair share of medevac stuff.

You're not going to make good money as a pilot, but at least if you go the DOD route you can possibly have your training paid for and even possibly have some college tuition covered. Gotta work for it, though. Gotta ask yourself, how bad do you REALLY want this?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.