[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips on to pass the NY road test? Like I failed it 3 times.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (426 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
426 KB, 250x232
Any tips on to pass the NY road test?
Like I failed it 3 times. I need help.
>>
File: poptop.jpg (1 MB, 2413x1651) Image search: [Google]
poptop.jpg
1 MB, 2413x1651
welcome to /n/,,, youll need to start in the /BBG/ thread.
>>
File: 1020doooaars.jpg (460 KB, 1426x1070) Image search: [Google]
1020doooaars.jpg
460 KB, 1426x1070
price of solar panels is supposed to go down.
,, cost is now Double!, 125 to 250$, hope the gas fall pulls solar withit.
>>
Study, practice, and stop being retarded.
>>
File: Salsa Vaya.jpg (347 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
Salsa Vaya.jpg
347 KB, 940x705
Why would you need to pass a road test? Bicyclists are not expected to pass a test or posess a license.
>>
>>905901
>lives in new york
>one of the few places in the US where you can completely abandon the steel murdermobile
>still won't let it go
the stench of cager truly does pierce the soul
>>
File: 1442216858585.jpg (28 KB, 453x279) Image search: [Google]
1442216858585.jpg
28 KB, 453x279
>Wanting to drive a car in the city with the worst traffic in America
>>
>>905942
OP didn't say what city he lives in, fucktard.
>>
>>905901

If you failed three times maybe you are an unsafe driver who shouldn't be on the roads
>>
>>905934
>>905942
>NEW YORK STATE = NEW YORK CITY
1/8 m8
>>
>>905977
When people say NY they mean NYC
The other parts are just places to go hiking and where the #localvore food is grown
No one actually lives there
>>
>>905987
What about Long Island? Home of 7.5 million people. (If you want you can minus Queens and Brooklyn, although people usually consider NYC solely Manhattan).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.