[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am literally just wearing bicycle shorts for no reason. Hell,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Cycle.jpg (138 KB, 985x811) Image search: [Google]
Cycle.jpg
138 KB, 985x811
I am literally just wearing bicycle shorts for no reason. Hell, I think I might wear them to bed in a little bit. I didn't even cycle today.

Anyone else here slowly becoming a fag?
>>
>>902238
Didn't you just post this in /mtfg/?
>>
>>902238
They are fucking comfy aren't they?
>>
>>902255
>Implying my shitposting knows boundaries
>>
>>902238
You can try diapers, it will feel the same with the bonus of soaking up your pee.
>>
If "people" wear furry costumes to bed, i don't see a problem.
>>
File: where.png (726 KB, 985x811) Image search: [Google]
where.png
726 KB, 985x811
>>902238
where the fuck are the shifters
>>
You little fag bitch. Wearing bibs all day erry day cause' they're comfortable and stylin af doesn't make you gay, it makes you a real man.

I love how the chamois gently cradles my balls
I love how those tight bib materials show off my sweet, firm, toned ass and my gigantic quads.

Fuck haters, get money.
>>
>>902313
Congratulations: You just discovered that sometimes illustrators draw things they know very little about for the sake of seeming relatable.
>>
>>902313
i think that's supposed to be a chain tensioner but the artist had a brainfart and added a shifter cable

using a chainring as a tensioner is way the f more schway anyway
>>
>>902318
heaven fucking forbid I want to draw a bicycle and I don't know every fucking obscure thing about bicycles
>>
>>902313
You better not take a good look at the spokes.
>>
>>902313
>>902318
>>902333
>>902331
>>902335

All the retarded in this thread.

It clearly has a single right hand shifter braze on, like many French bikes did. You know the right side, the side that has the shifter for the rear. Obviously, showing the bike from the left side doesn't show that.

Fucking morans.
>>
BRAKELESS FREEWHEEL
>>
I wear lycra shorts pretty much all the time (but not the padded kind, unless I'm going for a long ride in full kit) instead of boxers or briefs. Seamless, wicking material is extremely comfortable, and they're the best thing to wear underneath your ordinary pants or shorts when riding to work or the grocery store.
>>
>>902346
show me the cablehousing you fucking nigga
>>
>>902346
wrong retard the cable is routed internally into her vogoo and she does kegels to shift her shit and her bike
>>
>>902350
How do you wash them and how often?
>>
>>902364
Downtube shifters only need cable housing in the rear you retarded cunt, as seen in >>902313
>>
>>902386
but there are no fucking cables below the downtube you fucking disgrace
>>
Question: Don't most pro level bikes have switches that can be placed at convenient locations? Bar ends, aero bars, drops, etc.
>>
>>902392
You don't need cable housing under the downtube moron. Are you going to start complaining that the simplified drawn merged together the head tube, headset, stem and fork now?
>>
>>902238
I'll admit that I liked the way cycling shorts felt so much that I bought some compression athletic underwear to wear all the time to replicate the feeling.
>>
>>902381
Same as any other garment - I'll wear shorts a few times between washes if they haven't been exposed to sweat or soil, and unlike my jerseys or shorts with a chamois I don't use any special care in washing them, I just throw them in with the rest of laundry since it doesn't really matter if they lose a little bit of stretchiness in the process, they still fit close enough to serve their purpose.
>>
>>902404

Come again?
>>
>>902346
>>902386
>has a rear shifter we can't see
>and a derailleur and a cassette or multiple freewheel
>therefore is not a fixie
>yet still has no brakes
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>902238
I actually keep bike shorts or tights (the weather has turned cold) on for a while after I bike I find them comfortable.

Where do you live, can't you just ride the bike?
>>
>>902404
Yes, with an electronic groupset you can have a push button shifter at any location on the bike. Commonly seen on the end of the aerobars on time trial bikes.
>>
>>902524
You never seen someone fred flinstone?
>>
>>902470
here
>>902542
>>
>>902238
>Anyone else here slowly becoming a fag?
I already have. I also keep my bike shorts or tights on for a long while after coming back from a ride.
>>
>>902421
Are you fucking stupid? Of course you need no cable housing, but you need a fucking Cable. THERE IS NO FUCKING CABLE
>>
>>902313

>implying
>>
>>902631

disgusting
>>
>>902631
check out how that bike is fixed as fuck, hence why she doesn't have dick on her handlebars

check out how the drawn bike obviously has derailleurs and shit on it

check out my dubs
>>
>>902645
>dubs
Entire post disregarded
>>
>>902647
"good thing I dont have to acknowledge how retarded and blind I am, I'll just latch onto some bullshit that doesn't matter"
-you 2015
>>
>>902648

damn nigga, u salty as fuck
>>
>>902648
>2015
>trying to get dubs
>trying to get dubs on /n/
>trying to get dubs on /n/ and failing
>>
>>902631
nice singles :^)
faggot
>>
>>902541
S A D D L E S O R E S
u shun do that. if u ride often it good to avoid asspain by not lounging around in kit after rides and take a shower shortly after. u gotta keep yo shit cleeeenn
>>
>>902640
Fuck off
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.