[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
+ OFFICIAL CYCLING & IMPOTENCE THREAD +
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: cycle.jpg (187 KB, 1024x589) Image search: [Google]
cycle.jpg
187 KB, 1024x589
How does riding a bicycle make someone impotent?
greentext your story.
>>
File: blimpbike.jpg (178 KB, 800x470) Image search: [Google]
blimpbike.jpg
178 KB, 800x470
>>
>>898146
>hairy legs
>>
modz plz.
>>
>>898146
No story: saddle pressure can damage nerve leading to penis, or was it prostate? Either way, erections are compromised.
>>
>>898149
Wouldn't it need, like, more helium?
>>
>>898679
If you had 0 weight, it would have no traction and no propulsion. The gas envelope is just to make it weigh less than 15lbs.
>>
>>898146
>le reCUMbent may-may
>posted again xDDD
>>
>>898681
Well it may well weight nothing with just the weight of the pilot keeping it on the ground.
>>
>>898682
>>>898146 (OP)
>>le reCUMbent may-may
>>posted again xDDD
Your post is signifactly worse than op's at least he is actually giving forth room for discussion you're just being a shitposting faggot.
>>
I started cycling about 2 years ago and I noticed that during some races I would experience numbness from being in an aggressive position for an extended period. The key is finding a saddle that doesn't give you numbness. For example, every single fizik saddle is absolute shit for me, they all cause numbness. On the other hand, prologo saddles seem to be very effective in relieving the perinial nerve, but at the same time you don't sacrifice much performance since the saddle stays relatively flat. The zero 2.0 pas is what I use now and my erections are back on top.
>>
>>898146

From "Influence of Bicycling on Male Sexuality." Journal of Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology 2006:

>Cycling may cause sexual dysfunction. >Because of its popularity it is important to understand the pathomechanism which may be associated with functional limitations and disorders, respectively.
>Perineal compression during bicycling appears to be responsible for some cases of erectile dysfunction.
>Compression of the perineum seems to cause decreased penile perfusion.This results in
hypoxaemia which can lead to fibrosis of corpora cavernosa and on the long run to erectile dysfunction.
>Compression of the pudendal nerves could lead to genitalia numbness.
>The possibility of hormonal changes in cyclists remains controversial.

Reproduktionsmed Endokrinol 2006;3 (3): 141–4

I'd post the whole paper, but's in german.

Their conclusion:

To avoid erectile disfunction you have to avoid perineal compression. To do that, use a wider saddle and often switch positions while riding (i.e. stand up)
>>
File: 1355949104802.jpg (105 KB, 593x595) Image search: [Google]
1355949104802.jpg
105 KB, 593x595
>>898735
>>901039

You little autistic shitposting faggot. There's various threads started by your mongoloid internet persona where you spam your "em-em-make impotent" memes until youget told and run back to a different thread.

You're the reason recumbents aren't welcome in this board anymore, and your autistic fits of rage are on display for everyone to see. Yet you choose to come back, riding on our insults like it's your uncle's dick.

Go suck a dick.
>>
>>898146
Daily reminder: this is what a recumbent thread looks like.
>>
File: 01-IMG_8542.jpg (327 KB, 1265x853) Image search: [Google]
01-IMG_8542.jpg
327 KB, 1265x853
I know what must be done

Here is another image of an upright bicycle
>>
>>898146
>Go out to ride this week
>Get back with lessened dick sensitivy sometimes
>Last longer
>Shot bigger load
I see no downsides every time.
>>
>>901045
How does someone become such an insufferable, delusional, entitled faggot like you?

Recumbents are 100x more welcome on this board than fucktards posting unboxing threads for bullshit bicycle components no one gives a fuck and isn't even /n/.
>>
>>901069
My friend this post is brown, brown like pee-pee after one night stand rectum adventure

here is another image of an upright bicycle
>>
>>901069
I guarantee you Ive been coming to /n longer than you pal and recumbents have never been welcome here. The recumbent threads have only ever been the exact same two faggots shitposting over and over again no matter how much we ignore you or tell you to fuck off. We have had some insufferable tripfags on this board and you are worse than all of them because they all eventually got the hint and toned down there faggotry. You just keep going. Congratulations, you are worse than GW and that deformed wanna be trap who were so pathetic they had to use 4chan as their personal blogs. Even they had the dignity to fuck off when they realized they weren't welcome and you are far less welcome than they. Seriously kill yourself.
>>
File: Bbals.jpg (345 KB, 1238x659) Image search: [Google]
Bbals.jpg
345 KB, 1238x659
>>901074
>>
File: 4_600.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4_600.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>901074
uh oh! my upright was not posted!

here is another image of an upright bicycle

>>901076
My friend, this too is not a happy post.
>>
File: 1447581425956.jpg (303 KB, 800x936) Image search: [Google]
1447581425956.jpg
303 KB, 800x936
>>
>>901086
This would have been funnier if you didn't go full /pol/ and just said something about circumcision, since circumcision is actually Jewish.
>>
>>901076
>I'm a self-proclaimed mod and I get to say what's allowed and what's not allowed
I don't even like recumbents and you're a huge faggot
You're just as bad as those foamers who get triggered when they have to use the catalog
>>
>>901086
Are those holes plastic for visibility or open for ventilation?
>>
>>901088
why would someone do that?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.