[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us- canada-34804760 >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: impostors_mccallum.jpg (25 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
impostors_mccallum.jpg
25 KB, 360x235
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34804760

>tfw you just can't stop stealing trains n shit
>>
>>897587
I have always thought about doing this. To be honest I say give him a job instead of sending him to jail, whether that is a train driver or a bus driver.
>>
>>897604
>To be honest I say give him a job instead of sending him to jail, whether that is a train driver or a bus driver.
yea, that would be great
he won't follow the simplest of rules, so let's put him in charge of the safety of a bunch of other innocent people
what could possibly go wrong
nah, jail's good. I'd rather just lock him up 2X as long as the previous time, every new offense.
>>
>>897609
Rubbish. Did he have any malicious intentions when taking the buses or trains? No, he just wants to drive them as if he were employed as a bus or train driver.
>>
McCallum is the hero NYC deserves
He's like an IRL trainguy
>>
>>897609
>he wouldn't follow the simplest of rules
Passengers who have ridden on trains he has driven have completed his courteousness.
He gets away with it without anyone noticing because he follows procedures and schedules to the letters.
He is able to so successfully impersonate personal because of his detailed knowledge of the network.
>>
>>897613
Exactly, give him a fucking job. You herald that fucking paki sandnigger Ahmed and his clock, but then this guy gets thrown in jail and no one will ever give him a job. What the fuck. He is clearly an autist just like us who, for all the effort he made, should be given training and a job on the rails or with buses.
>>
>>897617
>given training
he already knows how to operate the vehicles
>>
>>897619
Yes he does but it is not official.
>>
Surprised the authorities haven't spun his past incidents into x counts of kidnapping and unlawful confinement.
>>
>>897587
I thought that this was a racial thing (nigga=thief) but no, he is only crazy 'bout trains and buses.
>>
File: nope_982.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nope_982.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
>>897611
>Rubbish. Did he have any malicious intentions when taking the buses or trains? No, he just wants to drive them as if he were employed as a bus or train driver.
what he exhibits is a form of compulsion, a form of of mental instability. it isn't admirable or desirable in any job with a lot of responsibility.

what if he was 'only pretending' to be a surgeon instead? he didn't actually go to medical school, but "he knows a lot about it"? would you trust him with your own safety?

The FIRST time this happened, I (and a lot of other people) thought the same thing--give the guy a chance to jet the job properly.
Well he couldn't do that, and in the years since he has continued to commandeer trains and buses. Making his chances of any official job worse and worse.
This is not a normal person, and I would not ever want him driving any vehicle I was on.
>>
>>897612
Fuck off trianguy
>>
>>897697
Well you a clearly very naive. To perform surgery you really do need to learn everything properly via official means as it is so very complex and the information is not freely available.

Becoming a train driver requires you to learn the rulebook and what the buttons do. Only a sub 100 iq spastic would be incapable of learning how to do the job safely.
>>
>>897611
He would probably not stick to his tasks though. The guy used to work in a yard for the MTA when one of these incidents happened. The last thing the MTA needs is a motorman that abandons his train to go play with a bus in the middle of rush hour.

He's probably not malicious (like that other prick seems to be implying he is) but he probably lacks the concentration for the job.
>>
>>897707
If he does that fire him. I doubt he would.
>>
>>897718
Problem, like I said, he did work for the MTA and he did leave his post.
>>
>>897706
>Becoming a train driver requires you to learn the rulebook and what the buttons do. Only a sub 100 iq spastic would be incapable of learning how to do the job safely.
This guy has also been caught committing various criminal offenses concerning trains and buses for 34 years. It began when he was 16, and he's 50 now.
This is not the mental condition of a reasonable person.
>>
File: OKoral.jpg (2 MB, 2834x2126) Image search: [Google]
OKoral.jpg
2 MB, 2834x2126
>>897697
>pretending' to be a surgeon
,,,,, when i pick up that scaple,, im not pretending anymore.,
,im a crapy rider, BUT i ride.,, im a terible typist, but i type!
,, ive asssisted with, and performed, operations on live human,,, NG tubes, lots of Bloody tubes!, subclavian cutdown., Trocar past the Glotius >OR DIE!,etc,, noone cares if your doing good.
,, i taught a highlevel College medical class i was unqualifyed to pass., Noone cared!
>>
File: noone.jpg (14 KB, 324x362) Image search: [Google]
noone.jpg
14 KB, 324x362
>>897786
What did Noone do when he found out?
>>
>>897786
Noone cared because you are a crazy person with a gun. Noone is gonna mess with you even if you are operating on their mom in a convenience store.
>>
>>897917
>Not having a gun of your own.
Best way to fight fire is with more fire(power)
>>
File: Noone.jpg (38 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
Noone.jpg
38 KB, 250x300
>>897917
I think anyone would interfere if they saw a stranger operating on their mother in a convenience store. I don't think Noone is unusual in this regard.
>>
>>897707
He has never been employed by the MTA
>wouldn't stick to hs tasks though
He has successfully operated trains and buses for hours without anyone even noticing
>>
File: _86661151_hi030091473-1.jpg (13 KB, 375x210) Image search: [Google]
_86661151_hi030091473-1.jpg
13 KB, 375x210
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.