[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here get ED or know someone who does?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 11241234124.png (599 KB, 980x450) Image search: [Google]
11241234124.png
599 KB, 980x450
Anyone here get ED or know someone who does?
>>
That image is bullshit. They've got them at two totally different angles. If you held the left one properly, the sitbones would be suspending the red wire from any real pressure.
>>
>>895638
I think the difference in angle is from riding a comfort bike with a more straight up posture. whereas with road bike, you're more bent forward.
>>
>>895713
No, because you bend at the waist. The hips/legs are still pointing down, just like on a bicycle with an upright riding position.
>>
File: tumblr_m3atpcWrh01qaythmo1_1280.jpg (483 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3atpcWrh01qaythmo1_1280.jpg
483 KB, 1280x718
>>895574
If my friend by "ED" you mean "here is another image of an upright bicycle", then yes
>>
>>895744
I don't get this meme.
>>
>>895574
I did. I was spending an hour or so in the saddle in a forward position last summer. (it was a saddle that fit perfectly when I was 15 so I didn't think anything of "oh hey I've gotten bigger")
It was a cutout saddle so it actually made the pressure points worse, so essentially all those forces from going over bumps smashed the base of my junk between the nose of the saddle and my pubic bone repeatedly. I was spending an hour or so in the saddle each day, so it was a combination of repeated trauma and loss of bloodflow. By the time I realized what was going on, it was too late.

So its been over a year now, I still have narrowing at the base of my dick and things dont exactly feel right anymore.

So its not the "temporary" ED that you have to worry about, its the peyrones disease that can permanently damage the erectile tissues if it starts getting inflamed. I honestly try to warn people to get the correct width saddle ALL THE TIME because its been about a year and a half and things are still not back to normal.

I cant look at a DF bicycle without cringing now. Its strictly bents from now on, and Im only 22 ...so be warned. this shit can happen to you at a young age, especially if its a bad riding position or a shitty saddle.
>>
>>896184
What do suggest then to avoid it?
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (24 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
24 KB, 400x297
>>896186
not him but I sugges a recumbent.
Yes they are a bit more expensive but well worth the price if you enjoy cycling

Not those extremely retarded reclined recumbents but just recumbents like pic related. u won't look like a complete retard.

Or buy a motorcycle
>>
>>896203
I fail to believe that the majority of male cyclists have erectile dysfunction though desu
>>
>>896204
it comes with time senpai
>>
>>896209
ED does anyway desu
>>
>>896210
>>896209
>>896204
>cycle for 60 years
>get ed
>fucking cycling
>>
>>896213
>be twenty years old
>see roadbikes
>decide to buy one
>use it to commute
>be uninformed about positions
>damage nerves
>don't feel orgasms anymoreor
>>
>>896186
1. proper fit, proper fit, proper fit
2. a good non-masochistic saddle and chamois shorts/tights
or you could just be a sperg and do what this guy says >>896203

a lot of people on /n/ seem to think punishing your body = being a Real Cyclist

they'll learn their lesson painfully
>>
>>896223
What do you mean by proper fit? Try out lots of saddles? Spend loads on a Brooks saddle? Get a hand made Chinese carbon saddle?
>>
>>895574
why is skelly on the left too retarded to sit on the bike seat properly
>>
>>896224
fit as in everything. frame size, cleat position (probably doesn't apply to poornikki masochists who claim to ride 500 miles a day on a BSO with platform pedals), saddle height and setback, etc.
>>
lol at these retards who think you'll get ED from cycling if you are healthy.

I've been doing serious endurance riding/training for the last 6 years and I'm only 18. Before then even when I was years 8-12 I would spend over an hour a day riding a shitty mountain bike around town. M8, unless you've got shitty dick genetics, you won't get ED from cycling.\\

If your dick goes numb while riding, you aren't standing up frequently enough either rofl, if you aren't standing up every 5 mins or so then you are 1. riding on a pancake or 2. going 5km/h
>>
>>896242
>he doesn't ride on pancakes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.