[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Looking for a part that i do not know exists 135mm Rear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FU57CZPHFSHT0AS.MEDIUM.jpg (70 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
FU57CZPHFSHT0AS.MEDIUM.jpg
70 KB, 620x465
Help

Looking for a part that i do not know exists

135mm Rear Cassette Disc Brake Bolt On Hub
>>
>>893629
Just swap the axle faggot?
>>
>>893629
i have nothing to contribute to this thread other than to say that pic unrelated is some impressive drillium
>>
>>893660
That frame doesn't have water bottle braze ons either, and check out those rims!
>>
>>893691
I bet it's a Schwinn Varsi/nental. Awesome shitty cheese-grater steel wheelrims
>>
>>893692
a lot of of imported French ten-speeds came with the that style of steel rim. The cutouts helped w/ braking, but only if the rim was dry. As soon as the rim got wet, the braking power was about the same as giving the rim a stern glare and telling it to stop
>>
>>893660
Strangest BCD I've ever seen, too.
>>
>>893629
You should google these questions before making a thread. I searched for "135mm bo hub" and got several results. The DMR Revolover Hub seems like your best bet, but I've never heard of the brand and idk what the quality is like.
>>
>>893716
Dmr are usually pretty good. Not a premium brand but they're ok
>>
>>893716
>>893761
Or like the second post said, for a cup and cone hub that uses a standard 10mm QR skewer, you simply replace it with bolt on 10mm axle. Although for most intents and purposes, a disc wheel is used with vertical dropouts, so hex skewers work just as well.
>>
File: hope.jpg (50 KB, 550x292) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
50 KB, 550x292
>>893629
Like Hope?
>>
>>893629
Cheapest way would be to convert a Shimano QR hub to a solid bolt-on axle.

Otherwise Hope, Chris King and Profile Racing make so nicer options.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.