[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 67.jpg (608 KB, 1772x1619) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
608 KB, 1772x1619
ITT: Girls (or guys) you would date. Keep it /n/-related.
>inb4Batty
>>
File: R2-D2.jpg (692 KB, 1763x2104) Image search: [Google]
R2-D2.jpg
692 KB, 1763x2104
>>
File: 8457741682_7e4c4de427_b.jpg (302 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
8457741682_7e4c4de427_b.jpg
302 KB, 682x1024
>>929140
Batty is way the fuck too white for me. I've dated white girls before but the normal kind, not the neon-white where she's wearing fucking pearls around her neck and her creepy uncanny valley blue eyes. She's probably a robot, it would not be surprising at all if she crashed her bike too hard, the battery pack inside her torso overloads, and she'd explode, covering all the bystanders with battery acid.

The correct answer is, has always been, and always will be Maya Rocha, of course. Just the right color and I bet she cooks really well. If she doesn't because the help took care of that growing up, that's fine too, I cook pretty well.

Anyone who would make any other choice is objectively wrong and clearly has bad taste in women.
>>
File: 52.jpg (970 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
970 KB, 1500x1125
>>929142
>being a faggot
>not wanting to date pic related
>>
>>929148
>arms stretched out
>not holding bars/brifters properly
>right leg stretched out indicating to high of a saddle(possibly)
>>
>>929148
>flat pedals with shitty shoes
>backpack
>lights everywhere on helmet
>race numbers everywhere
>wrist watch
freddette/10
>>
>>929150
>>not holding bars/brifters properly
>implying there is a "proper" way to hold bars/controls
You have obviously never done a 100km+ ride or you'd know that switching hand positions throughout greatly increases comfort and reduces fatigue.
>>929152
>>backpack
You've also obviously never done a 100km+ ride or you'd realize that sometimes people do long enough rides that they have a need to bring more energy bars, tools, clothes, etc than can fit in a saddle bag and jersey pockets.
>>lights everywhere on helmet
>safety is bad
>>wrist watch
>keeping track of time is bad

Both of you, an fucking hero.
>>
File: original.jpg (54 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
54 KB, 640x459
>>929154
You obviously have never done a 100km+ ride or you'd know the computer has the time
>mfw you are actually white knighting the fredette this hard
>implying she will have sex with you out of e-gratitude
>>
>>929152
tiny backpack is a hydration pack, you can see the hose dangling
>>
>>929154
I've done a century with nothing more than an oversized saddlebag. Not a metric century. Only stopped for water, didnt purchase anything.
>>
File: img_3622.jpg (1 MB, 3850x3744) Image search: [Google]
img_3622.jpg
1 MB, 3850x3744
Jack Lindquist. Adorable vegan cyclist <3
>>
>>929158
>implying she doesn't want to see the time when she is off her bicycle and/or has her computer at a setting that doesn't show time (i.e. shows current velocity instead)
>>929171
What the fuck is your point? Some people ride in climate/weather where they will have to change clothes throughout, some people prefer to eat energy bars throughout, some people like carrying enough tools to be fully self-sufficient instead of having to call mommy on their cell phone if they have more than a minor mechanical issue. It's okay to be a casual like you, just please don't suggest there is something wrong with being a serious cyclist.
>>
>>929180
that is obviously singapore, even if it does rain you wouldn't need wind protection considering it's even warmer when it rains. what sort of shitty jersey do you have? I can carry 6 palm sized homemade granola bars, 2 bottles of water, 3 spare tubes, a patch kit, 2 levers, a multi tool, phone, id and a mini pump with only my jersey and saddlebag. you're more of a casual if you think a backpack is necessary. what tools do you bring with you that you need a backpack? a torque wrench? A case of park tools? a track pump? are you really that mechanically retarded that you cant fix everything with only a multi tool?
>>
>>929154
There are 20L saddle bags, not just those ball sack sized bags roadie faggot use

Also handlebar bags
>>
>>929188
I sometimes ride with a backpack, sometimes panniers. I carry a multitool, a few tubes, portable pump, tire levers, extra lights/batteries, warm clothes/waterproof clothes, Clif bars, water (typically 2-4 bottles), and a few other things. Depends on length of ride, weather/time of year, etc. Less stuff if it's a short ride. My rides range from 30km-300km.
>are you really that mechanically retarded that you cant fix everything with only a multi tool?
>implying all trailside mechanical issues can be fixed with a multitool
Are YOU retarded?
>>929197
>If someone prefers a different type of bag than me, they are objectively wrong!
>>
File: best brand best girl.jpg (72 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
best brand best girl.jpg
72 KB, 750x750
>>
>>929203
>>>If someone prefers a different type of bag than me, they are objectively wrong!

Backpacks on bikes are objectively wrong, though.
>>
>>929180
>thinks a cell phone clipped to his handlebars is a bike computer
>calls others casual
maybe you should stick to arguing about trains, you're not very good at arguing about cycling
p.s you look like an idiot with that thing
>>
>>929203
You're not very bright are you?
> says you cant fix with a multi tool
> carries only a multi tool
> doesn't carry anything more than i do
> in a backpack
I can see you are new to the sport, or too stupid to get organized.
>>
>>929254
I carry more than just a multitool, faggot. I carry tire levers, portable pump, tubes, patch kit, spare rim strip, bike multitool, non-bike multitool (for when I need wrench/pliers),etc
>>929235
I have never attached a cell phone to any of my bicycles. Fuck yourself.
>>929234
You're just shitposting/trolling so not even worth replying to.
>>
>>929413
Well you obviously didnt read then. You carried literally nothing more than i did and require a backpack
Fred pls go
>>
>>929421
>You carried literally nothing more than i did
So you carry spare clothes too? What do you carry them in?
>Fred
Except I ride more than you and I do longer rides than you and it's usually on a steel bike (though I do have two carbon bikes as well). I'm missing the part where I'm a fred.
>>
>>929436
So your backpack is solely for clothes, wow i wonder how many randos wear backpacks
Strava or it didnt happen. Owning two carbon proves you are a fred.
>>
>>929436
>(though I do have two carbon bikes as well). I'm missing the part where I'm a fred
:^)
>>
>>929442
you don't know why you're a fred which means you're not a fred?
please get the fuck out
>>>/fred/
>>
>>929440
No, it's not solely for clothes. I carry clothes (on rides where I deem it necessary), clif bars, tools, spare lights, etc. Though I usually use panniers rather than a backpack. I don't use Strava.
>owning good bicycles makes someone a fred
>being this retarded
>>929442
>everyone who owns carbon bicycles is a fred
m8, I ride a lot (up to 2k km/month).
>>
File: batty5.jpg (110 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
batty5.jpg
110 KB, 1024x683
"Sorry guys, I only date Trek riders"

wat do
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.